The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute load of old bollocks she's spouting about this holiday. Made us feel safe and secure says the woman who flouted lockdown rules and held a piss up of a party with absolutely no social distancing in the middle of a global pandemic. duck off Debbie le you couldn't give 2 hoots about feeling safe and secure, you'd have gone on this holiday whether it was allowed or not cos "you do you" you're "a risk taker".... "always have been always will be"....... Get a notebook cos your memory is shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Relatable, ‘I’m so like you guys’, Beggy Lee telling us this am that she’s ordered a pair of £450 white knee high boots for winter. But just in case you may question this, she’s reminded the sheep that she’s ‘worked so hard’ lately and therefore deserves them.

Yep - Begs, you are right. A summer of opening free stuff, as well as buying luxury goods from your swipe ups, plus a holiday is utterly exhausting. Plus chuck in a covid hotpot gifted baby shower at your gaff too and well, no wonder your done it. duck it Begs, order a Chanel Suitcase - you deserve it babe/hun/megababe/gorgegal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prelovedesignersale is selling off the pans wardrobe this Sunday. If you wanna buy some of her "free tit" and line her pocket further then head over and buy away!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Another 20 affiliate links today that 49 in total since yesterday, even the big social influencers don’t do that many. It just comes across desperate and self entitled........I used to like following her, not anymore everything is an AD or Gifted and she is why I purposely don’t ever use any instas swipe ups, she’s totally put me off.

Reactions: 5
Another 20 affiliate links today that 49 in total since yesterday, even the big social influencers don’t do that many. It just comes across desperate and self entitled........I used to like following her, not anymore everything is an AD or Gifted and she is why I purposely don’t ever use any instas swipe ups, she’s totally put me off.
She’s got to pay for her Anine Bing stuff and her Grensons somehow ! I’ve never come across such a materialistic person in my life. How sad her life must be.

Reactions: 7
See she was flogging stuff tonight over on preloveddesignersale on instagram. Wonder how much of the stuff she's flogging was hashtaggifted?!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
See she was flogging stuff tonight over on preloveddesignersale on instagram. Wonder how much of the stuff she's flogging was hashtaggifted?!
It’s all gifted stuff From next or 40-60% off press discount from river island and H&M. Some of the stuff she’s only had a couple of months. Especially the next sequin dress . Her greed makes me physically sick. Also used to think she was quite pretty but her greed has made her look ugly of late unless it’s just age . She is the greediest woman over 40 on Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Yep loads of gifted / discounted stuff - they all get at H&M discount because they are all invited to see the new collections. Then free stuff from Next and RI.

Reactions: 2
I really hope this free tit gravy train comes to a halt soon. I now actively avoid buying from big companies who promote their stuff via 'influencers'. The fact that they then sell stuff on and profit from it is actually vile.

I really hope this free tit gravy train comes to a halt soon. I now actively avoid buying from big companies who promote their stuff via 'influencers'. The fact that they then sell stuff on and profit from it is actually vile.
And it’s income ... what ever she makes on the selling of stuff needs to be declared. Or she would have them on her case. I’m sure a few people have notified the inland revenue. . Also all gifts need to be declared as they’re an income too. Now either pan will have huge tax bill end of 20/21 or she’s become a Jimmy Carr and guilty of tax evasion.

Reactions: 6
Here we are crashing towards a second wave of covid and numbers in social gatherings is to be limited again. Make no bones about it, the likes of Debbie and her her insta chums non socially distanced party, the likes of Debbie and her family jetting off on holiday and pissing in the pool, have all played a part. She's an influencer, along with with influencing followers to buy clothes and tit they don't need, imo she also influences them on what's acceptable behavior. They see her, and the likes of her behaving irresponsibly and think it's OK.

I wondered why the workouts started a few days ago..... now it’s clear she has a sweaty Betty code. So transparent it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.