The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the shameless holiday storying- DMs turned off but still wants to show off their trip. Put your phone to one side and spend some time with your kids!

Edited to include: Spend some time with your kids instead of just ignoring them and talking to your phone!

Reactions: 1
Oh the shameless holiday storying- DMs turned off but still wants to show off their trip. Put your phone to one side and spend some time with your kids!

Edited to include: Spend some time with your kids instead of just ignoring them and talking to your phone!
Ugh that thing where she walks along just staring at the phone in a slightly deranged manner 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't put her phone away because then she wouldn't be able to tag a dozen different companies a day earning her the dollars. Everything she wears, everything the kids wear, even who booked the bloody holiday. However she's turned the comments off basically because shes not interested in anything anyone's got to say but just keep buying what she advertises.

That smug smirk thing she does looking into the camera. So odd
How weird must it look though if you saw her in real life?? Like at least when you’re talking it could be a video call but nope just lovingly gazing at herself while walking.

Reactions: 4
I made a more realistic post of her “what I’m most grateful for” post which I’ve attached . Also I’ve attached the actual photo she’s posted on stories ridiculing her child!!!! Her daughter may only be young but she’d be horrified her “ mother” was posting stories about an accident she’d had !!! Think of your bloody kids and how they’d feel beggy! Jesus ! You’re not a thinking as a caring mother at all. Your children need protecting not embarrassing! Especially by their mother! They’re not Instagram fodder like you! See attached

Attachments

• Heart
What must the other guests think? Watching her filming herself walking around? Then her husband filming her walking around the resort too?

They must think they are a pair of total idiots. It’s utterly cringeworthy.

Painful too that she has to still advertise the free stuff everyday on holiday. What a tragic way of life.

Reactions: 8
Does she actually play with her kids?, or does she just stand around, watching and filming for the gram while her 'husband' does all the legwork?

All she wants is free tit to sell so she can buy designer goods with the proceeds.

Does she actually play with her kids?, or does she just stand around, watching and filming for the gram while her 'husband' does all the legwork?

All she wants is free tit to sell so she can buy designer goods with the proceeds.
I've seen her at bluewater a few times, only a snapshot I know, but each time shes been looking on her phone, the kids running around, she wasn't watching them. It's a really busy shopping centre, I dudnt let mine out of my sight somewhere like that

I've seen her at bluewater a few times, only a snapshot I know, but each time shes been looking on her phone, the kids running around, she wasn't watching them. It's a really busy shopping centre, I dudnt let mine out of my sight somewhere like that
*didn't

Reactions: 3
How utterly cringeworthy she is strutting around in her “free tit🤮 Who does she think she is?! I’ve seen Kate Moss on holiday & even she doesn’t turn it on like Beggy Lee 😳

Reactions: 5
I would like to know if these are actually “mean” dms or if it’s just people saying her content is full of ads and it’s getting boring and repetitive and she’s selling her her children privacy online for free tit!!! I expect the latter

Reactions: 8
Ha ha you’re probably right...! She is quick to say she hasn’t changed and it’s the way we perceive her. What a load of tit 🙄

If you share your family holiday on a public account to 100’s of thousands of people then you invite comment. Simple as that

Reactions: 9
Ha ha you’re probably right...! She is quick to say she hasn’t changed and it’s the way we perceive her. What a load of tit 🙄
Isn't there a saying that perception is more important than reality?........ Its how she's marketing herself actually. A desperate grab all/anything influencer who would stop at nothing for an #ad or #gift, who flouted the lockdown rules and shoved it in our faces and absolutely to this day regrets none of it. If she could get free toilet paper for life she'd show us herself takugma a tit. She's got no shame and she'll take ANYTHING.

So the husband has just revealed the only time she goes in the pool or sea is when she needs a wee!! Imagine that. In a covid pandemic and dirty Debbie le is pissing in the pool. Why am I not surprised?? And the husband sounds like he's got a cold. Spreading their germs all round. No wonder someone from Turkey told her not to come.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Isn't there a saying that perception is more important than reality?........ Its how she's marketing herself actually. A desperate grab all/anything influencer who would stop at nothing for an #ad or #gift, who flouted the lockdown rules and shoved it in our faces and absolutely to this day regrets none of it. If she could get free toilet paper for life she'd show us herself takugma a tit. She's got no shame and she'll take ANYTHING.

So the husband has just revealed the only time she goes in the pool or sea is when she needs a wee!! Imagine that. In a covid pandemic and dirty Debbie le is pissing in the pool. Why am I not surprised?? And the husband sounds like he's got a cold. Spreading their germs all round. No wonder someone from Turkey told her not to come.
Omg no way. That’s absolutely disgusting anyway but to do it during a worldwide pandemic is just absolutely grim 😩

I can’t stand her husband, he’s so far up his own ass it’s unbelievable. They make the perfect pair.

You’re right re the perception. Everything is a gift or ad and she knows it. She reckons the holiday is not a press trip but if that’s the case why tag your travel agent and tag every bloody item you wear. It’s Cos you want MORE FREE tit you cow!!

Reactions: 6
Omg no way. That’s absolutely disgusting anyway but to do it during a worldwide pandemic is just absolutely grim 😩

I can’t stand her husband, he’s so far up his own ass it’s unbelievable. They make the perfect pair.

You’re right re the perception. Everything is a gift or ad and she knows it. She reckons the holiday is not a press trip but if that’s the case why tag your travel agent and tag every bloody item you wear. It’s Cos you want MORE FREE tit you cow!!
Probably hoping for a free holiday next year. Or press discount.

the weeing in the pool...is that actually serious? What the duck is wrong with her? Dirty old bag.

Also I don’t understand how she has received msgs when she turned DMs and comments off?

Her “hubby” always tried to humiliate her why else would be say that about peeling in the pool - a trait of a perpetrator of domestic abuse!!

Reactions: 3

Maybe the holiday isn't a freebie but it's the ideal opportunity to show off ridiculous amounts of holiday wear, for her and the kids, creams and lotions and potions. Every tag is earing her money. She probably paid for the holiday with the proceeds of selling on her "free tit".

Her “hubby” always tried to humiliate her why else would be say that about peeling in the pool - a trait of a perpetrator of domestic abuse!!
Funny you know I remember one time she called him "luke" (which incidentally is his name) and he turned to her and said "don't ever call me that again". Apparently she has to call him "baby" (pronounced bebe)...... At the time I thought wtf is all that about?.......

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.