The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the holiday isn't a freebie but it's the ideal opportunity to show off ridiculous amounts of holiday wear, for her and the kids, creams and lotions and potions. Every tag is earing her money. She probably paid for the holiday with the proceeds of selling on her "free tit".

Funny you know I remember one time she called him "luke" (which incidentally is his name) and he turned to her and said "don't ever call me that again". Apparently she has to call him "baby" (pronounced bebe)...... At the time I thought wtf is all that about?.......
Oh no I meant that maybe she did pay for the holiday but I’m sure she got some kind of discount and the fact she tags her friend or the business owner means that they no doubt get some business via her and her friend will ‘reward’ her somehow ..ie cheap/free break next time

Reactions: 2
When she is saying proudly she hasn’t been on her phone...apart from storying the crap out of their holiday! Gotta keep the sheep tuned in! She is addicted to her phone, it is so unhealthy.

If she’s been peeing in the pool then she’s pure filth. Dirty Debbie!

Reactions: 6
The creepy looking in to the phone again tonight. One of these days she will trip, not looking where she is going.

I’m sure one of her friends commented saying they missed that place this year.

she always pretends things are her idea when she probably just copied her friend. Nothing wrong with that but it’s pathetic to pretend hope much research you have done etc.

She is getting worse

and as for the ‘Bebe’ things it’s so forced
They both make me feel a bit sick

Reactions: 3
She’s staying at The Gloria Serenity Hotel and last year she stayed at the hotel next door, Gloria Golf resort....I know because I’ve been there and recognise it 😊😊😎 she probs got some sort of deal

Reactions: 4
What I found so hilarious was “I will reveal where we stayed when we come home for the safety of my family” for fucks sake love you’re hardly Beyoncé, don’t think we’ll be rushing out there to bother you if we know where you are. Thinks an awful lot of herself this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I found so hilarious was “I will reveal where we stayed when we come home for the safety of my family” for fucks sake love you’re hardly Beyoncé, don’t think we’ll be rushing out there to bother you if we know where you are. Thinks an awful lot of herself this one!
Haha I thought that
AS IF someone would jump on a plane to Turkey to catch a glimpse of her taking selfie videos and ignoring the kids in real life. A class idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she is saying proudly she hasn’t been on her phone...apart from storying the crap out of their holiday! Gotta keep the sheep tuned in! She is addicted to her phone, it is so unhealthy.

If she’s been peeing in the pool then she’s pure filth. Dirty Debbie!
She hasn’t been on her phone!? Man alive does she have an evil twin instagramming on her behalf?? It’s constant!!

Reactions: 7
She says she hasn’t been scrolling just posting. As if anyone is that interested?! She is so desperate it is pretty tragic. I think she thinks her relationship, lifestyle and family is ‘goals’ and people aspire to be like her. 🥴

Cringing at the stories of her ‘hubby’ having to take pictures of her leaving the sea in the middle of a beach on a crowded day. Utterly mortified for them.

The other guests must think that they are total pair of twats. Great entertainment I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringing at the stories of her ‘hubby’ having to take pictures of her leaving the sea in the middle of a beach on a crowded day. Utterly mortified for them.

The other guests must think that they are total pair of twats. Great entertainment I suppose!
Yeah if they were on a holiday I was on they'd be my main source of entertainment. I remember being on a beach in cyprus and there was a girl posing and preening whilst the OH tried his best to get the perfect shot. Literally everyone was crying laughing. She was not amused. It reminds me of the great pan.

Reactions: 6
They’d be hilarious to see in real life 😂
Imagine seeing her like twice a day just panning up and down herself 😂

Reactions: 1

She will prob end up on influencers_inthewild on insta one day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her and her husband in Cyprus last year. We were there at the same time. The constant photos, stories, etc was exhausting. They didn’t even look like they were having fun until the camera was turned on. It definitely showed me the dark side to the insta world that I would never want to get into despite being asked to promote brands. The poor kids. Childhood laid out for all to see in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw her and her husband in Cyprus last year. We were there at the same time. The constant photos, stories, etc was exhausting. They didn’t even look like they were having fun until the camera was turned on. It definitely showed me the dark side to the insta world that I would never want to get into despite being asked to promote brands. The poor kids. Childhood laid out for all to see in the future.
I must say the constant giggles etc all seems very forced.

It was odd. Totally different to what you see in stories, but I do say that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Must say. I don’t warm to him though. Bit of a show off but in a bad way. Just my two penny’s worth! ;)

It was odd. Totally different to what you see in stories, but I do say that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Must say. I don’t warm to him though. Bit of a show off but in a bad way. Just my two penny’s worth! ;)
Interesting very very interesting. It does seem to me like their entire lives are for the gram. I can imagine the second the cameras on so is the performance. When he's filming her and she doesn't know its definitely a different Debbie le!

I've recently started following and now I am at a point where I am laughing at all of the filming of outfits whilst walking along ... could you love yourself any more?

My perfect kids / my perfect husband / perfect holiday - hmmmm those that say how perfect everything is is just trying to convince themselves 😂

😂 She thinks they’re all so perfect I think he seems pretty controlling and her discipline is weak so the kids seem a bit feral! Happy to be proved wrong if anyone knows them in real life! I think she shows a very curated version of her life.

😂 She thinks they’re all so perfect I think he seems pretty controlling and her discipline is weak so the kids seem a bit feral! Happy to be proved wrong if anyone knows them in real life! I think she shows a very curated version of her life.
When in pans care I think the kids are pretty much left to their own devises. She can't watch kids and film herself so they get left to do what the hell they like. I think they lack the guidance they need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.