The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has said before that his mum and dad live in the house right next door.
yep- remember all the “free tit” she kept banging in about. It obviously worked, if she is flooded with free stuff daily 🙄
that doesn’t surprise me what you say about her other half being in on it to make money off kids. i remember she was saying he is really tight with money etc. So he is probably loving all the “Free tit” now
I remember when they went on holiday with his parents she was absolutely vile about her father in law, think she had to sit next to him on the plane or something like that, anyway if my partner spoke about one of my parents in that fashion I'd hit the roof. Especially as pre covid the in laws were literally daily babysitters.

Reactions: 4
I think she calls her kids little shits so it makes her more “relatable” to her followers. I don’t actually get some of the stuff she wears on a normal day to day basis, its definitely dressing up for the gram. Today she wore a long white maxi dress to return stuff in ikea and the dress look like a beach cover up type of thing.
The dress is see through, I can see her pants!!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Those IKEA stories - if she is loading the car & it’s captioned hiding this from hubby when get home then who is videoing - she might have said but I watch on silent usually as her lack of an extensive vocabulary & repetition of same words grates on me.

The dress was awful - defo beach cover up - swear it looked transparent in parts
it was transparent! Think she has a great body but I don’t know maybe showing off black knickers in Ikea is a bit tacky!

Reactions: 5
it was transparent! Think she has a great body but I don’t know maybe showing off black knickers in Ikea is a bit tacky!
Tacky ... and a fashion fail obviously thought it was thick enough to wear the black granny pants with 🤦‍♀️

I am sure she said in a story recently that they bought their house/inherited it off his grandma. That is a bit different from buying it on the open market! Lots of people I know would love to be living in a 4 bed semi with a massive extension on the back.

The floor cooking really pisses me off! Show a little bit more nurture to your kids and a few more boundaries, otherwise good luck in a few years time 🤣 And I say that as someone who has been teaching for 15+ years. She’s my least favourite type of parent...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
By debbie le beggy is laying on thick her freebie gloating today isn’t she? Next beauty gift and jo malone gifts.. I do hope you’re noting these gifts Debbie as the tax man will want to know what you’ve accepted this year gift wise as well as monies ! 😂 as for me I earn a good income so I buy my own things. Wouldn’t go for Jo malone though , far too common. No doubt she will have it on eBay or gum tree or the like soon . Shame on next for supporting these greedy women . I’ve not shopped at next for around 3 or 4 years on account of them supporting influencers. To me it’s worse than my money being used to support those out of work. I’d rather give to the needy not the greedy
Is there anyway the taxman can be noted about these ‘gifts’

Someone report her PLEASE!! I will be contacting Next and Matalan regarding her performance during the COVID crisis.
I did next the evening it happened!

Reactions: 3
Is there anyway the taxman can be noted about these ‘gifts’

I did next the evening it happened!
I’ve no idea . I believe you can do a report to hmrc collating as much info as you can about the person. She was silly enough to have her car number plate on her stories yesterday which I think the website asks for any traceable info ( they can check with dvla who would have her address )

Attachments

I’ve no idea . I believe you can do a report to hmrc collating as much info as you can about the person. She was silly enough to have her car number plate on her stories yesterday which I think the website asks for any traceable info ( they can check with dvla who would have her address )
Wow, she really is careless!

Reactions: 1
And doing an expensive gift give away to increase her numbers “ follow me” crap! when it’s now quite obvious she was gifted the two from same brand. Someone with her income couldn’t clearly afford to pay for these dresses. Also doubt she paid for the sleeper dresses either . She seems to only buy high street and crappy pub landlord watches😂 these giveaways are a fix anyway . Always will be always were!

Lazy narcissistic influencing when you repost people doing stories about you and your competition .#patonthebackbeggyle #greedychavster

Reactions: 3
She is definitely reading this, so obvious from her stories today

the FP is an acquaintance I don’t mind her myself but whenever someone new was introduced to her they weren’t keen. She will only be interested if she feels you will better her in some way, otherwise she will totally dismiss you.
Also buying all these expensive items recently is so Unrelateable and she knows that herself!! She used to buy everything second hand for her kids before everything was gifted including prams, clothes, the lot. Nothing wrong with that but considering how extravagant and showy she is now it seems a bit odd.

I find everything atm too is just pure desperation she has completely lost all the fun, crying one minute because she has had a skin break out (which btw I did not see) then hey presto she is advertising skin products never to be seen again (although they may make an appearance after this post), then she is talking about suicide..... what ever else next?
It’s almost sad these instagrammers class begging for free stuff as a job, they have to create dramas and issues and literally sell their soul to stay relevant. I almost feel sorry for them. It must be addictive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"I know I'll do a giveaway say I paid for it myself, give em a dress, that'll keep the punters happy, especially now as my popularity is at an all time low".......... Really pan you're so transparent its laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

the FP is an acquaintance I don’t mind her myself but whenever someone new was introduced to her they weren’t keen. She will only be interested if she feels you will better her in some way, otherwise she will totally dismiss you.
Also buying all these expensive items recently is so Unrelateable and she knows that herself!! She used to buy everything second hand for her kids before everything was gifted including prams, clothes, the lot. Nothing wrong with that but considering how extravagant and showy she is now it seems a bit odd.

I find everything atm too is just pure desperation she has completely lost all the fun, crying one minute because she has had a skin break out (which btw I did not see) then hey presto she is advertising skin products never to be seen again (although they may make an appearance after this post), then she is talking about suicide..... what ever else next?
It’s almost sad these instagrammers class begging for free stuff as a job, they have to create dramas and issues and literally sell their soul to stay relevant. I almost feel sorry for them. It must be addictive
I’m not opposed to spending 2-300 on a dress myself. However, when every single dress of that level is gifted to influencers who without the following used to shop second hand I find it crass and just screaming this new wave of chavster instagrammer and completely unrelatable to a large portion of her following. I read somewhere she did an interview saying she’d love to be on the television ! 🙄 lord help us! She needs to cut her cloth according to her means and she’s be so much more fun if she did second hand hauls! As that shows talent ... putting together vintage pieces! Not swanning round your kitchen in an overly priced sack !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I noticed from her stories she made a point of saying she had bought the Sika dresses herself, in the middle of how she supports small business etc...then mentioned Studio B (where she got 2x£250 dresses) without saying she had bought them herself. Pretty sure there was no #ad when she originally storied the Studio B dresses tho 🤔

Reactions: 6
New here. I have been reading this thread several times a day since the baby shower weekend waiting for her apology. I had to sign up as was tipped over the edge watching her story justifying the begging and AFF links, yet she still hasn't managed to find the time to apologise for breaking every Covid-19 rule and guideline. Debbie I used to love you, I have always supported you in the past. I have bought things you have shared and even shared your profile, but I am truly sick of your sh*t now. Enough is enough. I have lost two relatives to Covid-19. I am not sure which part of this pandemic you are not getting. People are dying around us and you only care about your swipe ups. Your feed is a slap around the face and a constant insult to everyone grieving. You have no remorse. I commented on your post after the baby shower and you deleted my comment. You refuse to acknowledge how awful your actions are, and will delete and block anyone who tries to speak out. You need to be reported. You should not be allowed to 'influence' anyone when you are so irresponsible and narcissistic.

Regarding @Pistachio 's above post, everything she says is true. I live extremely close and know a lot of people locally who know exactly what she is doing, and are mega p*ssed off with her as well. She doesn't support local. She has changed. She is above everyone, won't speak to you, and looks you up and down like a piece of sh*t. Unless you are a someone on the gram she isn't interested in the slightest.

FYI She doesn't call them little sh*ts just for the gram, she is like that in person. She can be heard screaming at the kids in public, thankfully Luke is more patient with them. She refuses to do anything with them on the weekends, he literally has to drag her out and then she spends the entire time on her phone, or napping from how exhausted she is from scrolling. Don't believe any of the fake laughs and smiles you see online, she is a sour cow in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And her most recent stories 😂😂 I feel like I’m writing her lines “ err hi I’ve had a message saying all I seem to be doing now is linking things and affiliate links, guys this is my job my full time job I like to tag small businesses you know like H&M and Zara top shop, and other stories you know guys, thanks guys” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you bloody liar pan you didn’t have a message! Tell them! You read tattle and we give you your stories 😂😂😂. As you’re aquaintance above said your job is begging for clothes. I actually have more respect for beggars and you also lie. I’ve seen loads of posts from people who have storied your handle and you haven’t shared their stories ... as your aquaintance says it’s only people who will bring something for you . So you’ll share those who’ll get your numbers up through a competition that’s costing you zero and you’ve scored 2 dresses at around 600! Youre a disgrace ! You’re a downright liar! No two ways about it!

New here. I have been reading this thread several times a day since the baby shower weekend waiting for her apology. I had to sign up as was tipped over the edge watching her story justifying the begging and AFF links, yet she still hasn't managed to find the time to apologise for breaking every Covid-19 rule and guideline. Debbie I used to love you, I have always supported you in the past. I have bought things you have shared and even shared your profile, but I am truly sick of your sh*t now. Enough is enough. I have lost two relatives to Covid-19. I am not sure which part of this pandemic you are not getting. People are dying around us and you only care about your swipe ups. Your feed is a slap around the face and a constant insult to everyone grieving. You have no remorse. I commented on your post after the baby shower and you deleted my comment. You refuse to acknowledge how awful your actions are, and will delete and block anyone who tries to speak out. You need to be reported. You should not be allowed to 'influence' anyone when you are so irresponsible and narcissistic.

Regarding @Pistachio 's above post, everything she says is true. I live extremely close and know a lot of people locally who know exactly what she is doing, and are mega p*ssed off with her as well. She doesn't support local. She has changed. She is above everyone, won't speak to you, and looks you up and down like a piece of sh*t. Unless you are a someone on the gram she isn't interested in the slightest.

FYI She doesn't call them little sh*ts just for the gram, she is like that in person. She can be heard screaming at the kids in public, thankfully Luke is more patient with them. She refuses to do anything with them on the weekends, he literally has to drag her out and then she spends the entire time on her phone, or napping from how exhausted she is from scrolling. Don't believe any of the fake laughs and smiles you see online, she is a sour cow in real life.
I’m so sorry you have lost relatives to this vile pandemic. I’m with you on the whole ignorance thing with her. I followed her for over a year and was blind to this side of her but it takes one thing for the mask to fall and you get a glimpse of the monster beneath. Instagram I think has brought out her monster ( it will have always been there) Instagram has nurtured it, stroked her ego, filled her wardrobe, given her days out and furnished her home. She will not want to lose this magic cooking pot that all she has to do is pick and outfit online beg for it, get it and do a couple of twirls in her kitchen😂 how she dare call this a job! She should get down to the Covid wards and see what jobs really are ! I fear her daughter will become the same as her . Spoilt brat with a sense of entitlement. I just feel let down as stupidly I had hoped Debbie was different . Non of them are in that clique . Debbie, Kerry, pascale etc they’re all a bunch of nobodies who think the world owes them a living ! Too thick to make it in the real world or hold a proper job down. I’m a regional accounts manager and I wouldn’t dream of having anyone work for me with that kind of attitude, I’d not even have them make the tea !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Sorry for your loses.
Her behaviour has been a huge kick in the teeth and made even worse by the fact that she thinks she was OK to do why she did and has taken no responsibility. I just don’t get that at all.

keep harping on about it being her job is actually pissing me off to be fair. Myself and other family members have worked on the front line during this pandemic, stop acting so hard done by because you chose to try clothes on and encourage people to buy them and do an occasional cringey post.Is she for real? Not like she has anything creative going on. I used to enjoy watching her she was more real when she first started. Shame.

if you could see her swanning around bluewater now you would think she was a celebrity!

• Haha
  • Sick

Also should probably correct this to * I didn’t mind her as it’s quite obvious that’s not how I feel now

• Haha
Whag gets up my nose is all these brands don't just give one or two items...... Oh no...... Remember sweaty Betty?....pan was given bloody thousands of pounds and literally every other single "influencer" got given a shed load of gear.....now she's advertising sika designs..... And so is a load of others as well..... I get these brands wanna advertise but the last thing I want is to buy something every other Sod is wearing on insta. It must work or they wouldn't do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.