The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from her Sweaty Betty swipe ups she has treated herself to an overpriced coat. She got a whole load of free stuff and now has used the money from other people buying Sweaty Betty things to buy another item of clothing that she doesn’t bloody need (£500 coat). And before you see this Debbie and do a ‘poor me people are hating on me’ on your stories, and the faux TED talk of ‘this app gave me back my confidence and identity and I work so hard for this’. No love, you’re just basking in your self-centered materialism and free stuff like a pig in 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
HolyMoly how many people actually bought from swipe ups for her to buy a £500 Coat? Are people really that daft?

Reactions: 1
HolyMoly how many people actually bought from swipe ups for her to buy a £500 Coat? Are people really that daft?
People don't realise how much the swipe ups earn the "influencers" and lots just don't even think about it. I was talking to a friend who I'd consider to be pretty astute and she had no idea they earned from swipe ups. People think these "influencers" are doing them a favour and the add/aff link swipe ups are just there for ease :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep, so every single person that swiped up and bought overpriced gym gear, essentially you just bought the pan a £500 coat, and probably more besides because companies like Sweaty Betty pay a fortune to get their stuff on the likes of her. Now see how much she makes from sharing stuff with us out of the goodness of her heart??? This morning it was a different brand of gym wear..... Out with S.B beciae it's no longer earning her money.

Reactions: 2
The stories about her ‘Date night’ with Next. I think that was the most uncomfortable thing I have seen on insta. Filming themselves in Next clothes eating dinner and then singing Karoke into a phone? Mortified for her, what a sell out. Those tit fake flowers too that she has been flogging.

Not surprised about the £500 coat just because her loyal followers swiped up for her. The money in this is huge for them - just so sad that the followers can’t see it’s just a means to an ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not only the swipes ups she with get thousands of pounds from Next and the like to advertise for them.

I used to really like her and I thought the campaign for H&M to give her free tit was really funny. However she has now become unbearable with the begging and accepting free stuff. I think she had more than most of the other influencers in Sweaty Betty’s ill-advised campaign - she must have had thousands of pounds worth of gear for free.
her kids are obviously brats as well “full of sass” yeah right love.
Totally agree all the “hubby” stuff is mega cringe as well

Reactions: 9
They proper work as a team her and her husband, a friend of mine follows him and the pan also, he's all about fitness etc, anyway my friend asked him a question about rebounding. She got no reply at all from the husband (bloody rude) however the next thing you know the pan is flogging trampolines. My mate felt like he couldn't be arsed to reply and there was some money to be made from flogging trampolines so the pan sets up a swipe up.... An amazon one at that..... Which as we all know isn't just for the item they're selling it leaves a cookie on your phone and they get commission for any item at all you buy from amazon!!!

I hate to write here as I absolutely loved her when she first started out! But watching her stories/seeing her posts, one after the other affiliate linking anything and everything she can find, boils my blood now - she’s hinting for a freebie hoover now! It’s just so blatantly obvious - surely her followers see through this and know she’s not actually helping them choose a good hoover - she just wants a #gifted one, hence tagging all the brands in the hope they’ll see...?! She is quite possibly one of the most blatantly begging influencers out there at the minute 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate to write here as I absolutely loved her when she first started out! But watching her stories/seeing her posts, one after the other affiliate linking anything and everything she can find, boils my blood now - she’s hinting for a freebie hoover now! It’s just so blatantly obvious - surely her followers see through this and know she’s not actually helping them choose a good hoover - she just wants a #gifted one, hence tagging all the brands in the hope they’ll see...?! She is quite possibly one of the most blatantly begging influencers out there at the minute 🙈
Of course. Like Bangonstyle did with her sofa last year, it was embarrassing...and she got one!

Has anyone seen her recent stories about the BLM she storied lots of black instagrammers who she apparently loves even though she’s never mentioned them before! And her post today saying how upset she re what’s happening and talking about how people have been racist to her etc all while showing us a photo of her new love seat! 😡

Reactions: 5
A lot of the BLM stuff I’ve seen on insta this week has just been really fake. It’s really annoyed me.

Does anyone else find it creepy AF when she films herself walking along staring into the camera and says NOTHING........??? It's creepy and weird.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it creepy AF when she films herself walking along staring into the camera and says NOTHING........??? It's creepy and weird.
Yep! Loads of them do it, The Frugality often does it so I guess that’s where she’s got it from. It’s says ‘“look at me, aren’t I gorgeous?, don’t you wish you were me?” To me!

I don't follow her now thank duck but I remember seeing her doing it. It's awful! I don't know what's worse - the eye bleeping she's giving herself or the cringey little wave which used to make me want to curl up in shame.

TheFashionablePan. Well, well where to start with her this week.

Debbie Le = Beggy Me.

Officially the worst offender on Insta. Talk about an inflated sense of own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, and a complete lack of empathy for others.

Firstly, she hosts a party INSIDE her house during a global pandemic with a pregnant woman (who was drinking), using *surprise surprise* yet again excessive "#Gifted #PRGift #AD" - then when called out, only apologises for her 'drunk posting' - not the fact she flouted all rules, acted completely irresponsibly and endangered others.

She has had almost a week to issue an apology, but the truth is she would rather delete all comments calling her out, block anyone that does - and she thinks what people really want to see is the epitome of lazy privileged twit, posting about how "Karen" the cleaner has been round to plump her cushions. Really Debbie? Who do you think you are?

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for The Stroke Association, she doesn't seem to give much of a f*ck about our most vulnerable. I have written a strongly worded email to the Stroke Association attaching all the photos from the party, of her hugging a pregnant woman who’s drinking rose, and all the photos from the beaches, showing exactly what this "ambassador" thinks of protecting vulnerable stroke victims.

This same email will be going to all brands working with her.

If there's a bandwagon, she can't jump quick enough. Well... how predictable, after deleting all comments this morning we have reverted to another "woe is me" post, desperately trying to grab any sympathy she can - and now having the nerve to bring in mental health. This is not about mental health - this is about you living for the gram, thinking you're above the law and showing complete disregard for 50k people dead in our country.

Beggy Le - No one is buying it.
Enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
TheFashionablePan. Well, well where to start with her this week.

Debbie Le = Beggy Me.

Officially the worst offender on Insta. Talk about an inflated sense of own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, and a complete lack of empathy for others.

Firstly, she hosts a party INSIDE her house during a global pandemic with a pregnant woman (who was drinking), using *surprise surprise* yet again excessive "#Gifted #PRGift #AD" - then when called out, only apologises for her 'drunk posting' - not the fact she flouted all rules, acted completely irresponsibly and endangered others.

She has had almost a week to issue an apology, but the truth is she would rather delete all comments calling her out, block anyone that does - and she thinks what people really want to see is the epitome of lazy privileged twit, posting about how "Karen" the cleaner has been round to plump her cushions. Really Debbie? Who do you think you are?

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for The Stroke Association, she doesn't seem to give much of a f*ck about our most vulnerable. I have written a strongly worded email to the Stroke Association attaching all the photos from the party, of her hugging a pregnant woman who’s drinking rose, and all the photos from the beaches, showing exactly what this "ambassador" thinks of protecting vulnerable stroke victims.

This same email will be going to all brands working with her.

If there's a bandwagon, she can't jump quick enough. Well... how predictable, after deleting all comments this morning we have reverted to another "woe is me" post, desperately trying to grab any sympathy she can - and now having the nerve to bring in mental health. This is not about mental health - this is about you living for the gram, thinking you're above the law and showing complete disregard for 50k people dead in our country.

Beggy Le - No one is buying it.
Enough.
Well bloody said. The only one out of the entire weekend debacle to hold her hands up and issue a apology is lifewithivycoco. All the others have done nothing but delete and block anyone who dares to bring it up. You're absolutely right about the stroke association, her mother is absolutely in the vulnerable category. I cannot believe she has just carried on as normal. They all have.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well bloody said. The only one out of the entire weekend debacle to hold her hands up and issue a apology is lifewithivycoco. All the others have done nothing but delete and block anyone who dares to bring it up. You're absolutely right about the stroke association, her mother is absolutely in the vulnerable category. I cannot believe she has just carried on as normal. They all have.

On top of it all, we all have to read this morning how she is "going to live her life with no regrets"- because that's what got her to where she is today....So... where *exactly* is that then Debbie? Begging for "free tit" on instagram every day?

Basically, Beggy Le has absolutely no remorse or regret for her actions.
She refuses to apologise.

A massive middle finger and smack around the face to everyone....
To the thousands of vulnerable shielding (including Stroke victims), to all our heroes working to the bone in the NHS.
One gigantic 'f*ck you' to the 50 thousand dead, to the families and friends grieving. To those who have missed funerals, weddings, milestones in life.

.....But at long as Beggy is "happy, healthy and living with no regret"

Someone please get her some help. The narcissism is off the Richter scale.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.