The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her for a while a long time ago but stopped after the constant sex updates and the coffee colonic that her husband gave her in their bathroom😬seemingly he does it every week so she wanted to try it, anyone remember that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I followed her for a while a long time ago but stopped after the constant sex updates and the coffee colonic that her husband gave her in their bathroom😬seemingly he does it every week so she wanted to try it, anyone remember that?!
Yes I do and I remember thinking how bloody dangerous to be advising people to do it.

Reactions: 1
Having opened her 199th box of free earrings this year, she then takes delivery of a huge box of free gifted food.

I get the company used her to promote them especially when things are so difficult. But couldn’t she then donate that? Food banks, care homes, hospices, homeless shelters - these places would have been so grateful.

but no, got to keep all that gifted stuff haven’t you. Absolutely vile

Reactions: 4
This one is really one the greediest of them all. She literally has no shame!

I unfollowed ages ago as she gave me such rage. She is the epitome of what's wrong with this society - me me me, greed greed greed, driven by consumption and selfishness. The intermittent virtue signalling is repulsive as well.

Reactions: 8
I did see her the other weekend at bluewater, kids running riot, she was stood looking at her phone! I bet shes looking forward to homeschooling those two 😱😱

Why, why, why did I click on this thread, Obviously after reading it all I had to have a little look at her Insta account.
These women are all the same, ME ME ME.
I have decided to isolate myself from these women and have unfollowed all the ones I followed, I cant stand their attitudes any lonnger.
I have swiped them all off.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over the way tagged brands something like #givethepanfreeshit. What a scruff! When she pretty much wouldn’t leave a shop until they had gifted her a dress. Vile behaviour.

She’s taken delivery of more gifted luxury gifts today - she’s so undeserving of them. Wouldn’t dream of donating them would she.

Reactions: 3
Love the way she is flogging those hair band bracelet things and doesn’t even follow the account 🙄
I do actually like her style but she’s getting annoying with too many ads and literally doesn’t pay for a thing!

I can’t stand the Pan. Her kids are brats too from what I see. I followed her from when she was beginning on IG as I joined a similar time And tbf she was quite nice back then. I didn’t mind the give pan free stuff thing as I actually thought it was funny but she’s out of control now and I absolutely can’t stand her. Everything on her page/story is literally an ad or swipe up so I unfollowed. I actually unfollowed her after that Disney trip. She was so self righteous... I hate the way brands just give stuff to influencers 🙄 I wanted to take my boys to DLP but it priced as nearly 2k for the 4 of us for literally a couple of nights..I can’t afford that. Then she just gets it for nothing. And there was that matalan stay thing and the soho farm house. I just can’t take her anymore 😡
I met her once, this is before she became ‘big’ a couple of years ago. She was very quiet and didn’t really talk much. It was a insta social thing and there Were other louder more popular insta peeps there. I just went with a friend. She didn’t say much the whole day.
she’s got a manager now though and has done some fashion styling course thing I think so she’ll be getting loads of work etc through that.

Reactions: 6
This morning the 100th different sweaty Betty outfit all #gifted. She must have been given thousands of pounds of Sweaty Betty gear. I've never seen such greed in all my life. Literally over the last few weeks she's in a different outfit every single day. I will never buy from sweaty Betty ever. Every single influencer account I follow have all been showing off their workout gear but the pan is by far the greediest. Gross.!

Reactions: 10
This morning the 100th different sweaty Betty outfit all #gifted. She must have been given thousands of pounds of Sweaty Betty gear. I've never seen such greed in all my life. Literally over the last few weeks she's in a different outfit every single day. I will never buy from sweaty Betty ever. Every single influencer account I follow have all been showing off their workout gear but the pan is by far the greediest. Gross.!
And not once have i thought i must have that outfot. Even more so now with these non entities sporting them

Reactions: 3
Debbie was on the beg for some garden furniture yesterday. Pretty shameless about it as she posted a story with a caption ‘need garden furniture’.

I reckon she’ll have a set from Next by the weekend

• Wow
  • Angry
Debbie was on the beg for some garden furniture yesterday. Pretty shameless about it as she posted a story with a caption ‘need garden furniture’.

I reckon she’ll have a set from Next by the weekend
As I say, I don't follow her now but she's always been one of the worst for blatant begging. That episode with Matalan at Christmas when she practically stripped the tree. And then in some boutique when she kept the dress on so long the owner ended up giving it to her. I cringe for her, absolutely zero shame, I'd be bleeping mortified.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As I say, I don't follow her now but she's always been one of the worst for blatant begging. That episode with Matalan at Christmas when she practically stripped the tree. And then in some boutique when she kept the dress on so long the owner ended up giving it to her. I cringe for her, absolutely zero shame, I'd be bleeping mortified.
I liked her at first but she's first class beggar and the constant talk about her sex life for fucks sake give it a rest will ya. Nobody is interested hun.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.