The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever there was an example of what the swipe ups pay for, this is it!
Too true. Especially judging by the amount of designer stuff she buys although that might be tax deductible as it‘s needed for her ‘business/job’. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her to be honest. She’s nothing special so I don’t understand why brands use her? She’s just a walking advert.

Reactions: 7
She’s trying to justify it by making sure every post is marked correctly as #ad #gifted - it’s actually really boring.

I don’t get her to be honest. She’s nothing special so I don’t understand why brands use her? She’s just a walking advert.
She’s AWFUL as well! Whenever she does a sponsored ad for something - she sits there stuttering and saying “um” every sentence.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s had her account suspended for breaching community guide lines, wonder what she’s done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Such chavs - like Debbie’s a creator so it’s her job she’s not just on Instagram. Jog on coral. Of course she didn’t do anything wrong. we all know Debs constantly breaks rules

She’s on a backup account _debbiele

Jesus Christ woman pull yourself together

• Haha
She’s on a backup account _debbiele

Jesus Christ woman pull yourself together
Can you imagine the drama and stress this has caused her. It is her job that she works so hard at. She will make it out that thisnis the equivalent of a person in a normal job being made redundant.

• Haha
This would be an ideal time for her to step away from social media & get a real life. Surely this being “devastating” would be a wake up call..? If I was crying about Instagram to my husband he’d be having a stern word 😂

Reactions: 10
Intriguing to know what she did to have her account suspended.
just come back from a free luxury trip from the Caribbean too - my heart bleeds for her

The teary video is dire. Just shows that the power is in the hands of Instagram, all these floggers can easily lose their accounts or social media can move on!
Would love to know what she has done wrong.

Reactions: 4
Well she's blocked me on her other account so I went to have a nosey.

Haha she reckons it's never her intention to offend anyone? Bullshit. She's a nasty piece of work and this bloody serves her right.

She blocked me after the tearoom debacle a couple of years ago when she went slagging off a little independent tearoom when they said she couldn't have the scones/teacakes/whatever as they were pre ordered. I said she shouldn't be dissing them publicly when they couldn't reply and she sent me a load of abuse and blocked me. Forgive me if my heart is not bleeding for her right now 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just need to get her annoying friends banned now especially Ivy coco and mum life styled!! They don’t give a shot about their followers just the freebies and the money they bring in!! I hope this is making them realise their “job” can be taken away over night!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.