The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to enjoy following her until she started bagging ‘free tit’ she swiftly got unfollowed!!!

Reactions: 5
Used to enjoy following her until she started bagging ‘free tit’ she swiftly got unfollowed!!!
Personally I found all the prelude to the arrival of the #freeshit much worse.... the begging for it and actual outright demands and blatant tagging. More fool the brands for responding. She seems to have gone viral since then. Don’t quite get why,

I saw her "date night" is all gifted ... I bet she asks for it all I can imagine her contacting resturants and bars etc asking for freebies 😂

I just see her as a bit ‘take take take’ and a bit grabby with all the gifted things. Shameless!

Absolutely! No way she and ‘the hubby’ would be going for dinner at Fortnum’s if they were paying. I doubt very much they approached her, I can’t imagine she’s ‘on brand’ - as you said more grab grab grab.

Reactions: 7
I just see her as a bit ‘take take take’ and a bit grabby with all the gifted things. Shameless!
This has just reminded me of the Matalan stay about Oct / Nov with all the Christmas home stuff. The big house they were staying in was fully kitted out with Matalan home like cushions etc & at the end they were told they could take some bits home if they wished ... she wanted so much they had to ship it to her after 🤦‍♀️ Greed

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! No way she and ‘the hubby’ would be going for dinner at Fortnum’s if they were paying. I doubt very much they approached her, I can’t imagine she’s ‘on brand’ - as you said more grab grab grab.
I very much doubt they would select her to represent their brand either, especially if they heard her speak and her common behaviour. No doubt she has emailed them and outright asked them, name dropping a few other brands she has worked with. No shame at all!

Reactions: 4
I very much doubt they would select her to represent their brand either, especially if they heard her speak and her common behaviour. No doubt she has emailed them and outright asked them, name dropping a few other brands she has worked with. No shame at all!
Exactly!!

Reactions: 2
I doubt that she is F&M’s target demographic, maybe she begged and then they gave her an early slot for dinner?!

Reactions: 4
I doubt that she is F&M’s target demographic, maybe she begged and then they gave her an early slot for dinner?!

You can come but you have to sit at the back, and you preferably need to leave prior to the actual paying guests arrive, failing that please do not speak to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can come but you have to sit at the back, and you preferably need to leave prior to the actual paying guests arrive, failing that please do not speak to them 😂
😂😂👌

Next up free tickets to Pretty Woman the musical..... Oh wait a swipe up...... bagging a fee for each ticket sold.

On another note I've noticed she doesn't label her posts correctly as in #affiliated #gift how can she get away with it?? Think she needs reporting. If you're gonna make your living off insta then you need to pay your taxes!

Reactions: 3
😂😂👌

Next up free tickets to Pretty Woman the musical..... Oh wait a swipe up...... bagging a fee for each ticket sold.

On another note I've noticed she doesn't label her posts correctly as in #affiliated #gift how can she get away with it?? Think she needs reporting. If you're gonna make your living off insta then you need to pay your taxes!

I noticed that too... she said herself this is her job now after all 😂😂 she even managed to make Pretty Woman all about her 😂🙈

What a surprise another day another ad ... I really am confused why so many brands are turning to her to do their ads 🧐🙈

Constant #GIFTED and Ad she gets on my nerves so much. I have no idea why brands keep sending such a scruffy gobshite so much stuff. She is vile and so take take take.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Constant #GIFTED and Ad she gets on my nerves so much. I have no idea why brands keep sending such a scruffy gobshite so much stuff. She is vile and so take take take.
She must be getting them results 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, let’s give her credit where it’s due - she is bleeping relentless when it comes up stories, events, press days. I think her background pre-kids is in fashion too so she must have lots of contacts from then.

Reactions: 1
She must be getting them results 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, let’s give her credit where it’s due - she is bleeping relentless when it comes up stories, events, press days. I think her background pre-kids is in fashion too so she must have lots of contacts from then.
Yes she must be doing something right I just don't like her constant ads and begging for free items. I've unfollowed her as she was grating on me daily.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.