The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tax deductible as part of her business, Chanel pumps? Is that how it works? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
No, itā€™s not how it works. Unless it was literally a uniform and exclusively used for business purposes, HMRC arenā€™t funding Chanel ballet flats as pre-tax expenditure. And even if they were, itā€™s only a 20% kickback on VAT and slight deduction on corp tax, so itā€™s a significant outlay regardless. Sheā€™s obv got money to burn, makes the F&F shilling rather laughable!

Reactions: 9
On another site, someone commented that even a small % of people tapping the Af links would bring in thousands of pounds. Anyone know if thatā€™s true? It must be if these instahuns are able to justify purchasing all these high end Chanel goods etc. Gucci bags and belts are one thing, but Loewe bags and Chanel bags are another thing altogether.

Reactions: 4
On another site, someone commented that even a small % of people tapping the Af links would bring in thousands of pounds. Anyone know if thatā€™s true? It must be if these instahuns are able to justify purchasing all these high end Chanel goods etc. Gucci bags and belts are one thing, but Loewe bags and Chanel bags are another thing altogether.
Yes this is very much the case.

Reactions: 1
Popping into Chanel on a whim and buying yourself Chanel pumps just because they have your size? I mean, she must be pushing for a change in her insta demographic as most people couldn't just do that laissez-faire. It's the casualness of it all.
No she's just a brag, I mean how many pairs of Manolo Blahniks has she rubbed in people's faces? Doesn't seem to affect her sheeple, they love her all the more for it. All I can say is no wonder she was devastated and carrying on like someone had died when she thought she'd lost her account last week, and to all those who were running round like headless chickens on her behalf, this is why! You numptys who swipe up on the high Street fashion posts are buying the classless feral Debbie Le all her designer pairs of shoes and flouncy dresses. Look and enjoy.

• Heart
Yeah she canā€™t be that minted if she was in tears sobbing and umming at the camera after being down for a day!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve followed her for a while and Iā€™m amazed at how she has gone from mainly affordable high street clothes to high end unaffordable to most. Sheā€™s obviously raking it in - her hubby definitely isnā€™t as he seems to be doing bugger all šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Isnā€™t it awful as well to do it on the mother in laws trip out for her 70th birthday. Mil and s donā€™t look like Chanel shoppers so unlikely hit them.

itā€™s always all about Debbie.

I just canā€™t believe there is a vehicle for theses talentless chavs to make so much money. The state of them all last week in Paris with the Chanel
Handbags.

Isnā€™t it awful as well to do it on the mother in laws trip out for her 70th birthday. Mil and s donā€™t look like Chanel shoppers so unlikely hit them.

itā€™s always all about Debbie.

I just canā€™t believe there is a vehicle for theses talentless chavs to make so much money. The state of them all last week in Paris with the Chanel
Handbags.
I thought exactly the same re her mother in laws birthday trip out, has to be all about Debbie. They should have been looking for a nice treat to buy for the mother in law, not watching the pan try on boring chanel pumps.

Reactions: 5
That leopard coat sheā€™s wearing in Pascales story is awful!! The whole outfit is a shocker to be honest. I wonder what sort of ā€œbut weā€™re big influencersā€ tit they tried to pull when they got turfed from the Ritz. I know where Iā€™m heading next time Iā€™m in the city. Bravo the Ritz!!!

Reactions: 4
That leopard coat sheā€™s wearing in Pascales story is awful!! The whole outfit is a shocker to be honest. I wonder what sort of ā€œbut weā€™re big influencersā€ tit they tried to pull when they got turfed from the Ritz. I know where Iā€™m heading next time Iā€™m in the city. Bravo the Ritz!!!
Oh what happened? I don't follow her anymore. Did she get chucked out of The Ritz?

Reactions: 1
Yep her footwear (trainers) werenā€™t allowed in.
Omg can you imagine The Pan being told that? She thinks she's insta royalty and should be treated accordingly. I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall .

Reactions: 3
So many of these style influencers have lost their sense of style as they just float from one gifted item to another. That double leather outfit is a shocker. Plus Anna brem strolling around in -2 with a blazer and no bra - theyā€™ve lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for Anna Brem?!

So many of these style influencers have lost their sense of style as they just float from one gifted item to another. That double leather outfit is a shocker. Plus Anna brem strolling around in -2 with a blazer and no bra - theyā€™ve lost the plot.

I agree, I think itā€™s so sad that all these women who started off with quite good accounts have just all morphed into the same ā€˜styleā€™ as their accounts grew. I used to follow lots but it all became about the numbers, the collabs and writing comments on each otherā€™s posts. The reels ā€¦. I feel 2nd hand embarrassment for the majority of them

Reactions: 6