The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be a nightmare to be in the same restaurant as, all that selfie taking, shrieking and 'sexy' mum dancing :rolleyes:
I thought that too. Awful to be on a train with. Awful in a restaurant. Paris is classy. They are not classy. They’d be more at home in Blackpool.

Reactions: 7
So I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the only reason they did one night rather than 2 (which is the norm for a mini break) is because the hotel only gifted them one nights stay and they’re too bleeping tight to put their hands in their pockets and pay for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the pictures of them being so individual (and looking exactly the same!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I actually laughed at the pan looking like the most unstylish old woman in Paris
I don’t get the deal with her tbh

Reactions: 7
So I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the only reason they did one night rather than 2 (which is the norm for a mini break) is because the hotel only gifted them one nights stay and they’re too bleeping tight to put their hands in their pockets and pay for a second.
Bingo!

Reactions: 5
I thought that too. Awful to be on a train with. Awful in a restaurant. Paris is classy. They are not classy. They’d be more at home in Blackpool.
Their behaviour in that restaurant was appalling, you can see the wait staff rolling their eyes at them. What a hugely unclassy, look at me performance. Horrific.

Reactions: 11
Now we know why the incident in the coffee shop happened where pan and the lame husband were there with the feral kids running amok and a couple got up an moved away from them. Pan and the husband were offended. Truth is the mother is feral and the apples don't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 9
Their behaviour in that restaurant was appalling, you can see the wait staff rolling their eyes at them. What a hugely unclassy, look at me performance. Horrific.
It was awful wasn’t it, you could also see other diners turning round and looking. They are just awful.

Reactions: 8
OK I’ll say it she’s not attractive but implies all the time she is.

why does she prance around in her knickers?

how can any middle aged women dance so much on the table?

Reactions: 4
Popping into Chanel on a whim and buying yourself Chanel pumps just because they have your size? I mean, she must be pushing for a change in her insta demographic as most people couldn't just do that laissez-faire. It's the casualness of it all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tax deductible as part of her business, Chanel pumps? Is that how it works? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2