Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
So I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the only reason they did one night rather than 2 (which is the norm for a mini break) is because the hotel only gifted them one nights stay and they’re too fucking tight to put their hands in their pockets and pay for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Diggy

How lucky is Beggy that Trevor was planning a Mediterranean cruise before he died and not a weekend in Skeggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Libbub

VIP Member
Loads of instahuns are supporting Debbie; including whatkathydidnext, who was hinting that people are losing their accounts ‘livelihoods ’ for ‘no reason’ because instagram isn’t explicit about the rules about what you can tag. Livelihoods. These people must seriously be raking in a fortune. I’d be crying if I were Debbie- no more designer bags and holidays. She’ll have to flog it all on ‘the second row’ - a site really annoys me as it’s where you get to see all the stuff these huns have been gifted but aren’t fussed about.
Of course they are cos they're all cut from the same cloth. They know that they're all one slip up away from getting a ban theirselves. It's all over the top dramatics. Always have a plan B Debbie Le always have a plan B.

Just to say can you imagine the hysteronics when she realised she was banned. I bet the kids had to stay well out the way or their mother would have a melt down like no other. She's a very spoiled madam. Karma always finds a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Personally I’m delighted to see her being taken down a peg or two.
Or in this case, being taken down a 'beg' or two ;) 😂

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found out, can only imagine the uproar, the shrieking, she'll have gone nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you think it can’t get any worse the MIL appears in a video.
I feel so awkward watching it. Like when parents pimp out their kids. They've even forced her to mention her husband's loss- why does everything need to be so explicitly shared? I can't fathom why people continue to share their lives with strangers let alone monetise the death of a loved one. Grieve in private rather than score freebies.

It is absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 13

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
I know Invisalign good, but yes its corrected her wonky tooth, but she looks like she's been to Turkey to get a new set 😂

I now skip her stories anyway, I don't need her showing me clothes from Matalan or F&F which we know she never wears, especially when she's always longing for another Chanel, Celine & Manolos. It just annoys me that they think, "it's ok, I'll wear high end, you mere mortals that line my purse can have the cheap crap!"

• Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
Why do brands like the white company think we’ll buy more of their stuff if they send a bunch of 40 year old chavs who all dress the same to a fancy brunch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Rose123

Loads of instahuns are supporting Debbie; including whatkathydidnext, who was hinting that people are losing their accounts ‘livelihoods ’ for ‘no reason’ because instagram isn’t explicit about the rules about what you can tag. Livelihoods. These people must seriously be raking in a fortune. I’d be crying if I were Debbie- no more designer bags and holidays. She’ll have to flog it all on ‘the second row’ - a site really annoys me as it’s where you get to see all the stuff these huns have been gifted but aren’t fussed about.

Reactions: 12

Yogaqueen25

God I really hope Tudor doesn’t gift them a pair of watches!
My father in law saved for years to get himself one when he retired and everyone was so happy for him. It meant something to him! This couple just makes me sick! I’m unfollowing her, I just can’t stand all these holidays (life with coco) , clothes , make up etc etc they get ! I just don’t get it! I don’t buy anything they promote anymore !
I wonder if brands know that.
I certainly wouldn’t book a holiday in a place they have gone for free.
Rant over !!!!!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Completely tragic news about her father in law, how awful. Baffled as to why on earth you'd go into so much detail to tens of thousands of strangers on how he passed away. Surely a "he passed suddenly and unexpectedly" would suffice? It's personal and private and completely disrespectful to her father in law. I'd be fucking raging if someone had shared that about one of my relatives.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
There's a thing called the British Heart Foundation 'Heart of Steel' where you can have loved ones names engraved to celebrate survival, one does wonder what the Influencer equivalent might be, lighting a (kindly gifted) Diptyque candle to commemorate Debs triumphant return to filming herself in her knickers every morning #prayfordebs

Just looked up tonsillitis in the dictionary:

Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils. It's usually caused by a viral infection or, less commonly, a bacterial infection. Tonsillitis is a common condition in children, teenagers and young adults. The symptoms of tonsillitis include: a sore throat and pain when swallowing.

Instagrammable Tonsillitis is a mildly painful sore throat, caused by the attention seeking and likes virus. Common symptoms include: forlorn selfies, calling 999 for a kindly gifted lift to brunch, Just Giving fundraising for research into why, despite putting on your best pained 'I'm so ill' face, a post with a pair of Matalan shoes got more likes and comments.

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
BRB huns! Totally influenced by Jo Malone’s stunning promotional lunch where some 40 yr old mums made some paper flowers. Take my money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11