The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as Debbie's instagram life has just imploded (for 30 days) as she's banned for doing nothing wrong other than breaking guidelines and rules ;)

Apologies, I didn't search for thread titles as we're only onto thread 2, just went with her Tattle nickname.

Reactions: 4
Loving that Beggy Lee got used in the title! 😂 I bet she's shitting herself at all the dollar she'll miss out on if she's not reinstated in time for the Black Friday/Christmas links. Its about time these big influencers who flout the rules and don't disclose ads are taken down a peg or 2 especially ones like her who when criticized trot out the "be kind/don't listen to the haters" tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loving that Beggy Lee got used in the title! 😂 I bet she's shitting herself at all the dollar she'll miss out on if she's not reinstated in time for the Black Friday/Christmas links. Its about time these big influencers who flout the rules and don't disclose ads are taken down a peg or 2 especially ones like her who when criticized trot out the "be kind/don't listen to the haters" tit.
These are my thoughts exactly, she’s crying because she knows if she doesn’t get her account back for 30 days she’s going to miss out on Black Friday/Christmas aff links. Personally I’m delighted to see her being taken down a peg or two.

Reactions: 11
Personally I’m delighted to see her being taken down a peg or two.
Or in this case, being taken down a 'beg' or two ;) 😂

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found out, can only imagine the uproar, the shrieking, she'll have gone nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of instahuns are supporting Debbie; including whatkathydidnext, who was hinting that people are losing their accounts ‘livelihoods ’ for ‘no reason’ because instagram isn’t explicit about the rules about what you can tag. Livelihoods. These people must seriously be raking in a fortune. I’d be crying if I were Debbie- no more designer bags and holidays. She’ll have to flog it all on ‘the second row’ - a site really annoys me as it’s where you get to see all the stuff these huns have been gifted but aren’t fussed about.

Reactions: 12
Loads of instahuns are supporting Debbie; including whatkathydidnext, who was hinting that people are losing their accounts ‘livelihoods ’ for ‘no reason’ because instagram isn’t explicit about the rules about what you can tag. Livelihoods. These people must seriously be raking in a fortune. I’d be crying if I were Debbie- no more designer bags and holidays. She’ll have to flog it all on ‘the second row’ - a site really annoys me as it’s where you get to see all the stuff these huns have been gifted but aren’t fussed about.
Of course they are cos they're all cut from the same cloth. They know that they're all one slip up away from getting a ban theirselves. It's all over the top dramatics. Always have a plan B Debbie Le always have a plan B.

Just to say can you imagine the hysteronics when she realised she was banned. I bet the kids had to stay well out the way or their mother would have a melt down like no other. She's a very spoiled madam. Karma always finds a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's not deluded much is she? Christ that speech is ridiculous, did she win an Oscar? What an embarrassment. Well I guess that's a massive bender coming up. All paid for by someone else of course.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's been premature with the celebrating, her account is back but does seem like she's having trouble accessing it.

Reactions: 2
I do make the biggest effort now not to click on any of their links even if I love something, I’ll find it somewhere else. I really want a beauty advent calendar but they are all so expensive and these women get one each for free! It’s just shocking! They don’t care about most brands only the super expensive ones and normally they have to pay for that!!! I don’t see Chanel giving anything for free or Zara for that matter!
anyway rant over!!!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I do make the biggest effort now not to click on any of their links even if I love something, I’ll find it somewhere else. I really want a beauty advent calendar but they are all so expensive and these women get one each for free! It’s just shocking! They don’t care about most brands only the super expensive ones and normally they have to pay for that!!! I don’t see Chanel giving anything for free or Zara for that matter!
anyway rant over!!!!! 😂😂😂
I’m the same, I try and work out where the item is from and buy it that way! Sick of lining their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
um um um I’m sorry but I need to um post an ad and um it’s my commitment and job um so I need to post an ad and it’s because it’s my um job and I made a commitment

oh look I also found this video of my daughter being an insta hun on my phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatkathydidnext.... I'm surprised she's not got a thread as all she does is moan and count down to half terms! She also sells gifted items on her selling page which really annoys me. She used to say that it was gifted, so would make a charity donation but that soon stopped.

Reactions: 5
She seemed to have recover rapidly from the grand trauma!!! Thank god she is ever so grateful!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4