The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends for 25 years 🤢 bore off we know. As boring as the London Bridge story…

Reactions: 5
But how does she know these chaps?! And why does she always insist they’re her family when they ain’t.

Reactions: 1
She sees her boys more than I see some of my best friends! Always makes it sound like its been ages!

Lets be honest, she just likes mentioning that she knows a sleb

She doesn’t look very happy influencing anymore, I think she wants the perks but not the work. I do think she is definitely down, even on this holiday in Norfolk , is the same old pictures but with bad weather!!!
if she doesn’t start being more active she loose all her followers, her , Pascale , and the other insta are loosing the battle

Was this Norfolk trip free/gifted/discounted? :rolleyes:

Just looking at all the posts etc on her gram and other instas, I think tbh a lot of them are struggling at the moment with ads/paid partnerships, there doesn't seem to be as many as a few years ago when they were all at same events showing same items.

Her sis in law has lost a shed loads of weight, I wonder if after appearing on slim/curvy reels she had a rethink and thought she didn't want to be the bigger one? Also I'm assuming she didn't use her brother for weight loss (Debs husband) as no mention about him helping her? That always seemed strange to me that a family member is an online health/fitness coach and he wasn't coaching her? Maybe she wasn't that bothered then or maybe he's a tit coach?? 😂 Perhaps that's been Debs health problems lately, she's worried the sis in law is going to get all the jobs now 😂😂😂

I cannot stop laughing that she's made out she's at some natural lake with a 'beach' when it's the nature trail at Bluewater shopping centre. I have never seen anyone linger there let alone picnic! There's geese tit everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg and it’s full of mums and toddlers feeding the ducks 🤣 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot stop laughing that she's made out she's at some natural lake with a 'beach' when it's the nature trail at Bluewater shopping centre. I have never seen anyone linger there let alone picnic! There's geese tit everywhere.
That’s hilarious

It really is covered in crap everywhere. So cringe
---
The gilet and dress look awful 😣
Trying to start a trend. Looks absolutely terrible. I’m all honesty I have never liked anything she puts together. I still don’t understand to this day how she managed to do so well out of this IG.
I think being up the arse of instagrammers with already big followers helped. I think for companies she helps with diversity

Gotta say her SIL is looking great after the weight loss and actually looks better than the pan in her clothes.

Reactions: 7
Either say what the issue is or don't mention it at all. It's utterly pathetic attention seeking. "The other side of my life"
---
Gotta say her SIL is looking great after the weight loss and actually looks better than the pan in her clothes.
Completely agree.

Reactions: 2
Her SIL looks great, I’ve followed her weight loss journey and really admire her. I always wonder though if she is having a little dig at her brother as she’ll often make reference to it not costing anything and doing it all by herself- even she thinks her brothers a twit!!!

• Haha
Ah Beggy Lee.
Just had a holiday in Norfolk, a free weekend in Brighton and now freebie to Greece. But using the hashtag #stayhumbleworkhard

The irony

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Once again hinting about her health diagnosis, has she clarified what it is? Not that she has to share but given she keeps mentioning it, kind of smacks of attention seeking if she’s not going to divulge anything further. Health for comments and likes 🙄

• Sick