The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will beg to differ!! Such hard work, creating content and staying up late....but oh! you don't have to get on a train at 7.00 to get to an office do you! She has a frickin massage most Mondays as she posts it, ffs what is so hard about her life.

Reactions: 2
Her father in law dies suddenly, next thing we see is her having a ‘crisis’, is it genuine or is it just to divert the attention back on to herself?

Reactions: 4
All the talk about her having a hard time etc is surely not because her FiL died? She hardly spoke about him prior to his death. It’s all fake!

I don’t think it’s anything to do with her FIL other than she’s seen others around her get attention after his death, so has suddenly had her own ‘crisis’ purely for attention seeking purposes. Sounds a harsh analysis but I know people like her, the personality type, it’s textbook behaviour. She comes across as a right diva.

She had a whole period of going missing and then lots you ‘you ok hun’ posts
Says she’s been healed.
Who knows?

More money then sense. She really must be bringing it in. When I knew her she was very tight and lived a very modest lifestyle

Reactions: 1
It just doesn't wash with me when an 'influencer' claims their 'job' is soooo stressful. Give it a rest, you're self employed so can choose your hours to fit family etc, you get paid to shop, go to press events, go on press trips, sent a huge amount of free goods thus saving money and spend most of your time having smoke blown up your arse from the fawning comments. Where is this stress? Where?? I don't see it.

Reactions: 7
It just doesn't wash with me when an 'influencer' claims their 'job' is soooo stressful. Give it a rest, you're self employed so can choose your hours to fit family etc, you get paid to shop, go to press events, go on press trips, sent a huge amount of free goods thus saving money and spend most of your time having smoke blown up your arse from the fawning comments. Where is this stress? Where?? I don't see it.
She’d be bleeping stressed if insta closed tomorrow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised they fly economy.
Fake hubby is a stay at home husband now isnt he as the weight loss coach (LOLs) stuff dried up. I cant imagine her shilling brings in £100,000’s… its lucrative but not family of 4 business class lucrative. The perceived affluence of these Influencers is all smoke the mirrors.

Reactions: 6