The Fashionable Pan #2 aka Beggy Le

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not a natural at a straight to camera ad is she? Its so stilted and nervy - its giving me anxiety just watching 😂.
i was watching something the other day and the clairol ad came on every bloody ad break.. i dont deny her and franki are beautiful and im pleased for them but next to the third woman, who i assume is a model, she's so wooden and awkward?

I beat she is in Maldives for the Easter break. 'Hubby' posted them on stop over in Dubai. She will be so grateful for all her hard work with all her brands and her amazing 'Travel Counsellor' travel agent for arranging her sn amazing holiday.

Reactions: 8
I mean, empathy much? My reaction to a child vomiting everywhere wouldn't be to be furious. Poor child.
That poor little boy, what a horrid, horrid thing to post. I am posting this as a single traveler who could have been sat beside them and I feel more empathy towards that child than his own mother. Horrific, simply horrific.

Reactions: 7
came here to say the same about Luke
 poor kid obvs had no warning either as I’m sure he didn’t want to throw up all over himself.. the man’s a prick

Reactions: 6
It's the casual shaming which is so upsetting. When he gets old enough and has access to the internet he will see how belittled he has been here. All for likes and engagement. Luke might brush it off as a joke but I think when it's an adult laughing at a child, especially one in need of unconditional love and nurture at that very moment, it's just sheer bullying.

I guess he can defend that to his son when he's older and probably unpacking all of this in a therapist's chair- how my parents sold me to the internet and laughed at me when I needed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
came here to say the same about Luke
 poor kid obvs had no warning either as I’m sure he didn’t want to throw up all over himself.. the man’s a prick
vile man and I hope his son makes him feel tit for it when he’s older. He definitely won’t forget this. Also don’t like the way Luke says “random woman”, I use the word random too, but coming from this prick in this context it somehow sounds dismissive and disrespectful imo.

Reactions: 5
You can just tell that he’s a nasty bastard- chips on his shoulder, arrogant and just not a kind person. I always get the impression it’s not a very happy home. I think shaming your child like this online is absolutely disgusting and shows a complete lack of boundaries and respect for their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I beat she is in Maldives for the Easter break. 'Hubby' posted them on stop over in Dubai. She will be so grateful for all her hard work with all her brands and her amazing 'Travel Counsellor' travel agent for arranging her an amazing holiday.
It's like you knew. I'm sure they will have a wonderful time as long as the kids don't play up and embarrass them, warn them if they suspect they might be sick more than 5 seconds before they are sick and smile beautifully for The Gram.

• Haha
Yawn. Complete with Hunza G swimming costume, Celine beach bag and Gucci shades.

How can such a carbon copy fash hun influencer still be in such demand

You can just feel the loathing ‘hubby’ has for his life. Stuck in a sexless marriage with a drama queen, his careers gone tits up, plus everythings for the gram - no wonder he gets his thrills sliding into womens DMs

That first lots of holiday spam doesn’t feature him much eirher - its as it their (not actually) marriage is a bit tit
 đŸ€šđŸ§đŸ€š

Reactions: 2
You can just feel the loathing ‘hubby’ has for his life. Stuck in a sexless marriage with a drama queen, his careers gone tits up, plus everythings for the gram - no wonder he gets his thrills sliding into womens DMs

That first lots of holiday spam doesn’t feature him much eirher - its as it their (not actually) marriage is a bit tit
 đŸ€šđŸ§đŸ€š
Has he actually been sliding into people's DMS?👀 🍿

I don't know what it is about Debs that makes my teeth itch. Just the snippets I see on the gram, can't warm to her at all. I'm the kind of person that likes to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe being in front of a camera brings out a different side to the at home Debs, who knows. But on the gram there's this air of arrogance I struggle with.

I remember when she was doing cringe stories from the H&M changing room with Rosie in the buggy. She got exactly what she wanted- free stuff galore and money for very little (shoot me but I don’t think trying on clothes, attending events and filming videos is hard work compared to the real world of work).

Reactions: 2