The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said before she’s def had her lips done! They look all swollen and sore. The Row sandals are gross, they were popular last year so she’s late to the party, just jumping on the bandwagon & the Chopard sponsorship is just bleurgh also. Why have they got her advertising their watches - so weird. Sorry, I’m in a terrible mood tonight clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said before she’s def had her lips done! They look all swollen and sore. The Row sandals are gross, they were popular last year so she’s late to the party, just jumping on the bandwagon & the Chopard sponsorship is just bleurgh also. Why have they got her advertising their watches - so weird. Sorry, I’m in a terrible mood tonight clearly!
That’s what I thought she’d had done too!

Reactions: 1
I see she’s back shoving the camera in her children faces again 🤯 I just don’t get why these floggers think it’s ok.

Reactions: 1
Her lasted post 😂. She fancies herself a bit doesn’t she. Casamir is going to be mortified, with that hung up on the wall, when his teenage mates come over 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all actually quite vulgar. Everything has to have a big label on it as a display of wealth. The constant show of materialistic purchases. It’s really shallow and insecure. She seems very controlling, possibly OCD too. Matchy matchy outfits, everything has to be perfect.
Incredibly smug-pointing us paupers to the high street ‘dupes’ of her ‘high price point peices’. I could go on!
I know a few incredibly wealthy people (I am not), and they wouldn’t dream of showing their wealth off like this. She’s definitely ‘new money’ and a bit ‘footballers wife’!

Reactions: 14
Sometimes I’m like, ‘Why don’t you just wear some high street for a change?!’ It just gets wearing that everything is so high end and investment pieces constantly. And exactly as you say @Cheebachoo here are some high street versions (which are usually nothing like her version) you common folk can buy. I don’t think she realises she can come across as quite condescending at times.

Reactions: 9
I think she's quite chavvy and very footballers wives. They're clearly stinking rich but proper old money never shouts whilst she is so crass and vulgar.

Reactions: 14
I think she's quite chavvy and very footballers wives. They're clearly stinking rich but proper old money never shouts whilst she is so crass and vulgar.
Agree. I know some people who are posh and stinking rich who will buy good quality and expensive items but will use it lots and pass down (especially kids clothes).
they wouldn’t brag

Reactions: 5
Agree. It's the endless, mindless consumption that does it for me - i've rarely seen her in the same thing twice, and when she does like something she buys multiples of them in ALL of the colours which also seems wasteful and OTT. And the constant buying of new outfits for the girls when they grow out of them so quickly, with no sign of any hand-me-downs. I know it's her "job" to model outfits etc but there's literally never any sign of slowing down of the continuous consumption cycle. Find it pretty vulgar as some of you said!

Some of her links are just ridiculous. Why buy Birkenstocks from her link if you can just get it off the Birkenstock website. I have seen discount codes for them without swiping up and enriching someone who already has enough. Also, who goes cycling in white leggings? One puddle and your leggings are ruined 😳

Reactions: 3
Precisely this. And this is why she is the laughing stock of the school gate. There are some mega wealthy families at DD's school. I mean, billionaires. But they are ultra discreet. They would actually be horrified if anyone knew about their wealth, to be honest.

Interestingly, my friend (whose kids go to Thomas's Battersea with Prince George et al) says that Kate is the most humble, low key mother. She does drop off mostly in activewear (not the fancy kind). Make-up free, quite often. I also have a friend who is the daughter of a Duke, but you would NEVER know it (the only reason I do is because I've known her since university and met her dad once and was shocked when I realised who he was). Wealthy, classy people downplay everything and feel horrified at the thought of rubbing it in everyone's faces. Our Laura, on the other hand, is just the opposite. A complete arriviste, trying to prove herself by flaunting her cash. It's so brash and very unlikeable I'm not surprised she's considering moving, to be honest, as she has been so ostracised by the other mothers, who literally gossip about her behind her back constantly - she must be aware that she has made a fool of herself in the school circle, at least.

Also...white leggings with 4 kids under 5. Come the f+++ on...

Totally agree, true wealth is covered and concealed. All the billionaires I know do hand-me downs and are not in the least bit flashy. Why does anyone need all those shoes, bags, designer clothing in every colour brand new never to wear again?

Reactions: 4
The whole thing smacks of insecurity. What is she trying to prove, and to whom?
She must suffer from low self esteem. She shows all the signs of having an eating disorder (she is preternaturally thin) and low self esteem is enmeshed with disordered eating habits. I would feel sorry for her, if it was just her own life she was parading online. But her reckless exposure of her innocent children is so wrong. And having four kids so close together...I mean, how much craving for love must she have? I get clustering the kids together for convenience, and if she is getting older, but it seems a little - desperate? Perhaps this is overly judgmental. I just don’t see how you can give young kids enough time and attention when you have 4 under 5. Of course, she has tonnes of help. But it’s not really a great substitute. I’m sure Anoushka and Luna especially will be really overlooked.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comments above, that she comes across as a total chav. As I’ve said before, a true posh person from old
Money, would not be saying toilet and pardon. It’s loo and what.

Reactions: 5
FFS. As IF she would and will wear those badly cut Amazon rags she’s advertising. What a grabby witch, obviously needs the money, if she’s advertising this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.