The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually used to like her but stopped following a few months ago. Her recent posts are horribly narcissistic - the tacky pics with her son where she’s stretching out her legs just scream “look at me.” There’s nothing classy about her posts any more.

Reactions: 5
I actually used to like her but stopped following a few months ago. Her recent posts are horribly narcissistic - the tacky pics with her son where she’s stretching out her legs just scream “look at me.” There’s nothing classy about her posts any more.
Agree, she’s changed so much. And the clothes she shares its all the same tit. Weird dresses and loungewear.

Reactions: 2
I loved her when she got dressed in the outrageously glam outfits and was a bit of an enigma
Now she’s sharing mum stuff and linking Amazon loungewear she’s lost her appeal for me.
If I want to see a kid hanging round someone’s neck who’s wearing cheap loungewear I’ll look in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really fancies the pants off herself.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more- shes obviously reading on here and really struggling about who she is anymore. I think finding a tattle thread about her will have thrown her immensely.

Couldn’t agree more- shes obviously reading on here and really struggling about who she is anymore. I think finding a tattle thread about her will have thrown her immensely.
Given the fact she has clearly read here and been rattled enough by what she has seen to moderate her exposure of the kids, why does she continue to show them at all? I don’t get this halfway house approach that she is taking. And she still shows the boy’s face constantly.

Reactions: 4
To be fair if she wants to show the childrens faces she can - they’re her kids and she needs to as she’s not really that interesting - they’re just a prop & very average looking kids at the best. Her choice to monetise them but it’s naff

Reactions: 1
I agree with the observations that she’s using her kids and that it’s all about her. I attended a birthday party with her and it was clear that the choices she makes for the kids are to suit her. I can’t go into too much detail in order to protect my identity but it was infuriating to watch. It was after this that I googled her and found out that she’s an influencer. And then watching her posts it all made sense. Of course she can do with her kids whatever she wants but it is so off putting. I feel bad for the girls. The values that she’s modelling for them are heavily rooted in materialism and physical appearance.

Reactions: 6
I feel like that about so many of these influencers! I have also been exposed to quite a few of them through mutual friends and events and it really is all about them and I also question the values that the kids must be exposed to. Style over substance existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tattle: how come we never see her wardrobe?

Bug: oops here is my wardrobe accidentally placed in to stories but I never pay attention to criticism!

• Haha
She does have some stunning shoes. We didn't really see her wardrobe did we? We saw her shoe storage

Reactions: 5
She always shows her shoes. She doesn't have anything else to show. I suspect most of her stuff is returned after photographing it.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have great style. One trick pony. Either a statement dress which ANYBODY can do. Or some joggers with those slides. The skirt and boot combo I’m afraid she’s too old for and she’s not edgy enough - she looks like an extra from EastEnders. Just boooooring which is why she pimps the average looking kids out for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks skeletal and tired. She used to have such a glow about her when she was pregnant with Mila and only had one or two babies. She is so boring these days. Also, lumping a load of expensive items together does not make a chic outfit. She depresses me

Reactions: 6
She looks skeletal and tired. She used to have such a glow about her when she was pregnant with Mila and only had one or two babies. She is so boring these days. Also, lumping a load of expensive items together does not make a chic outfit. She depresses me
I agree she looks drained

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.