The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems a controlled household with not much fun, the husband an egotistical trader type. See what happens if he tries to push in front of me 🤛.

Katie Price of west London styling, not keen on the furry gilet and pleather leggings combo that the girls get put in so much.

Can’t lie, I would love a house tour though.
I would love a tour also! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a “home” blog/account showing off all of her investment cutlery and designer toilet roll 💩🤪

Reactions: 2
Wow so much to say here! I’ve been waiting for this thread! Honestly I felt she had an injunction against this site or something that there wasn’t one, I’m convinced she uses that feature on Instagram where you ensure certain words can’t appear in your comments, all this BS from her about wanting to ensure her feed is a positive place only- eye roll

I don’t want to give away how I know her but I’m an acquaintance of hers and I feel in the last year or two I’ve come to see her true colours...

Her husband is NOT from money and is an ordinary background so there is no old money here, he just earns a fortune from that firm.. her own family were comfortable but if you look at her baby shower photos for Mila it was in her mums house and decor was v ordinary

Tea on Sophie P- yes went to same school, never was nice about her at ALL until Sophie became the darling of insta interiors now she likes to reference they are old friends.. not true

Hannah Strafford T- she can’t stand. Was full on mean girl about her and ignores her at events. Hannah is properly posh but she is actually a lovely person and much more authentic than FBB

The house is rented everyone they don’t own it, which makes all the wall papering an absolute waste of money. That fromental wallpaper is thousands...

in my opinion her style changed as she got influenced by others, her earrings for Soru have to be the only ones I don’t like those tacky hearts are gross , ‘we designed together ‘ sure hon...

I don’t know why she always said ‘ we always had great sleepers’ she didn’t as she used to message me saying they were in her bed or all waking at night not sure why she is making out she is only going back to sleepless nights now

ALSO has anyone noticed she went through a phase of stretching her legs?! To appear taller, she’s not actually tall, average height , and honestly once you notice it it’s so so obvious don’t think she does it now but the period between Anoushka and Luna it was ridiculous

Clearly she doesn’t eat much and why does she keep sharing her horrible salmon soup I doubt anyone is asking for the recipe

She can’t cook at all or so she says but decided to make out that in lockdown she is now pretty good.. I highly doubt it

If I see her write ‘ I blame you ‘ whenever she is copying an item from flavia.. one more time. No your just trying to keep up with each other..

She seems like before insta fame she was very reliant on her husband , how many times does she say ‘ I’m just sooooo in love with my husband ‘ but she’s now finally made a few girls mates on insta, Olivia Rubin ( who is so rude ) mum life styled , Holly scarsella etc etc etc

Haven’t noticed re the glam squad but now you say it yes . Her hair is better shorter also that Barbie long curly hair doesn’t suit her

She got quite a lot of back lash for going to Dubai was it at Christmas? In fairness she handled the nasty comments well, not like her mate flavia who attacked anyone who dared criticize her for being out of touch with reality. But I’ll bet she will find some way to work around getting away again even if your not supposed to this summer

The place she stayed at in the cotswolds was 40k for the week

She also doesn’t tag people or ever give anyone a shout out I noticed or do follow Fridays

My gut says she would love to come across as a Perneille Teisback type but she’s not cool enough too swept up in trends

Sometimes she reverts back to her neutrals and looks great but these rainbow outfits drive me mad. The coloured Chanel’s and Manolos herself and Flavia just morph into one, with their lapdog Ingrid W whose just dying to be as insta relevant as them..

She has a real sense of ownership over everything I feel, everything is ‘ one of my fave brands ever, or a new brand I’ve discovered’ she literally says that about everything

Is quite mean and bitchy about people she doesn’t know, has passed comments when at events and I might have asked oh was such a person there , definitely finds it difficult to trust people or is wary of them which would suggest she doesn’t have many friends

Finally 100% dying for a boy, let’s face it we have all seen all the little girls content over and over, Belle Enfant, la coqueta, etc etc.. she was only dying for a boy especially as all the bloggers were having boys, Lena lutter who has 3 girls also had a boy , allthingsvictoria, Tijan Serena, trying to keep up. Don’t buy that she didn’t know the gender either!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow so much to say here! I’ve been waiting for this thread! Honestly I felt she had an injunction against this site or something that there wasn’t one, I’m convinced she uses that feature on Instagram where you ensure certain words can’t appear in your comments, all this BS from her about wanting to ensure her feed is a positive place only- eye roll

I don’t want to give away how I know her but I’m an acquaintance of hers and I feel in the last year or two I’ve come to see her true colours...

Her husband is NOT from money and is an ordinary background so there is no old money here, he just earns a fortune from that firm.. her own family were comfortable but if you look at her baby shower photos for Mila it was in her mums house and decor was v ordinary

Tea on Sophie P- yes went to same school, never was nice about her at ALL until Sophie became the darling of insta interiors now she likes to reference they are old friends.. not true

Hannah Strafford T- she can’t stand. Was full on mean girl about her and ignores her at events. Hannah is properly posh but she is actually a lovely person and much more authentic than FBB

The house is rented everyone they don’t own it, which makes all the wall papering an absolute waste of money. That fromental wallpaper is thousands...

in my opinion her style changed as she got influenced by others, her earrings for Soru have to be the only ones I don’t like those tacky hearts are gross , ‘we designed together ‘ sure hon...

I don’t know why she always said ‘ we always had great sleepers’ she didn’t as she used to message me saying they were in her bed or all waking at night not sure why she is making out she is only going back to sleepless nights now

ALSO has anyone noticed she went through a phase of stretching her legs?! To appear taller, she’s not actually tall, average height , and honestly once you notice it it’s so so obvious don’t think she does it now but the period between Anoushka and Luna it was ridiculous

Clearly she doesn’t eat much and why does she keep sharing her horrible salmon soup I doubt anyone is asking for the recipe

She can’t cook at all or so she says but decided to make out that in lockdown she is now pretty good.. I highly doubt it

If I see her write ‘ I blame you ‘ whenever she is copying an item from flavia.. one more time. No your just trying to keep up with each other..

She seems like before insta fame she was very reliant on her husband , how many times does she say ‘ I’m just sooooo in love with my husband ‘ but she’s now finally made a few girls mates on insta, Olivia Rubin ( who is so rude ) mum life styled , Holly scarsella etc etc etc

Haven’t noticed re the glam squad but now you say it yes . Her hair is better shorter also that Barbie long curly hair doesn’t suit her

She got quite a lot of back lash for going to Dubai was it at Christmas? In fairness she handled the nasty comments well, not like her mate flavia who attacked anyone who dared criticize her for being out of touch with reality. But I’ll bet she will find some way to work around getting away again even if your not supposed to this summer

The place she stayed at in the cotswolds was 40k for the week

She also doesn’t tag people or ever give anyone a shout out I noticed or do follow Fridays

My gut says she would love to come across as a Perneille Teisback type but she’s not cool enough too swept up in trends

Sometimes she reverts back to her neutrals and looks great but these rainbow outfits drive me mad. The coloured Chanel’s and Manolos herself and Flavia just morph into one, with their lapdog Ingrid W whose just dying to be as insta relevant as them..

She has a real sense of ownership over everything I feel, everything is ‘ one of my fave brands ever, or a new brand I’ve discovered’ she literally says that about everything

Is quite mean and bitchy about people she doesn’t know, has passed comments when at events and I might have asked oh was such a person there , definitely finds it difficult to trust people or is wary of them which would suggest she doesn’t have many friends

Finally 100% dying for a boy, let’s face it we have all seen all the little girls content over and over, Belle Enfant, la coqueta, etc etc.. she was only dying for a boy especially as all the bloggers were having boys, Lena lutter who has 3 girls also had a boy , allthingsvictoria, Tijan Serena, trying to keep up. Don’t buy that she didn’t know the gender either!
Ooh love the ☕ Come again soon 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re Hannah Stratford Taylor I worked in a fitness / physio clinic in Mayfair many moons ago where she attended briefly and I can confirm she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. So friendly and down to earth, I Dont think she was insta famous at the time, insta was just kicking off but I follow her now and always remember her being so lovely and polite. I actually can’t believe how wealthy she actually she is as she always seemed nice. The place was very much for people who were quite comfortable in life but I would never have guessed how rich she actually was.

Reactions: 10
I get a nice down to earth vibe from Hannah ST. She’s obviously filthy rich but doesn’t seem smug like FBB. Speaking of which, £40k for a week?!!! Mind blown 🤯

Reactions: 7
I get a nice down to earth vibe from Hannah ST. She’s obviously filthy rich but doesn’t seem smug like FBB. Speaking of which, £40k for a week?!!! Mind blown 🤯
Yep a friend of mine was genuinely interested and phoned up, but don’t worry if your happy to forego a lake view it’s only 20k for the week 🤣. Have chatted to Hannah once or twice and seems so so lovely, just a lovely woman who wanted nothing more than to have kids and seems to cherish every moment with them. Used to track down designer bags on eBay for people and have a real knowledge and interest in fashion beyond boasting about popping into Chanel once it reopened and casually buying a new bag and 2 new pairs of shoes.. just because 😳

Reactions: 6

She can’t cook at all or so she says but decided to make out that in lockdown she is now
Yep a friend of mine was genuinely interested and phoned up, but don’t worry if your happy to forego a lake view it’s only 20k for the week 🤣. Have chatted to Hannah once or twice and seems so so lovely, just a lovely woman who wanted nothing more than to have kids and seems to cherish every moment with them. Used to track down designer bags on eBay for people and have a real knowledge and interest in fashion beyond boasting about popping into Chanel once it reopened and casually buying a new bag and 2 new pairs of shoes.. just because 😳
So do you know exactly how much help she has with the children?

Reactions: 1
So do you know exactly how much help she has with the children?
It seems to change. She’s had a few nannies and she had a night nurse with Mila. She definitely went through a phase where she said she liked doing it herself but I think she definitely has a nanny now and I know she once sent a nanny home from holiday so they obviously usually always bring.

Let’s face it sometimes we follow people whose lives are totally at odds with our own... in my case my children are grown up so I don’t need to see the latest baby/toddler stuff but I love how everything she has is high end quality, presented immaculately and it all seems to be done so effortlessly

to me her thread is pure escapism a bit like some of the home accounts I follow like Sophie Paterson interiors

It seems to change. She’s had a few nannies and she had a night nurse with Mila. She definitely went through a phase where she said she liked doing it herself but I think she definitely has a nanny now and I know she once sent a nanny home from holiday so they obviously usually always bring.
Thanks. I’ve had a night nanny for one of mine 🙈 so won’t hold that against her, but wish she’d be more honest. One of her latest posts, had so many hun bum lickers asking how she manages to look so glam,
with 4 kids, and not once did she say as she has loads of help 😂
Any opinions on the husband? Is he as ugly as Ariana makes out?

Let’s face it sometimes we follow people whose lives are totally at odds with our own... in my case my children are grown up so I don’t need to see the latest baby/toddler stuff but I love how everything she has is high end quality, presented immaculately and it all seems to be done so effortlessly

to me her thread is pure escapism a bit like some of the home accounts I follow like Sophie Paterson interiors
But it’s not effortlessly is it 😂 she has a glam squad and loads of help.

Reactions: 4
Wow @stillogo and @APG89 Tea ☕ ☕ Indeed!!

Just on Olivia R - I’ve bought a few things from her but have found her a bit abrupt and rude in DM’s. And it grinds my gears she gifts stuff to this cohort of instahuns.

I remember the legs - I remember thinking I didn’t realise they were so long 😳

I agree with you @stillogo - I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a FBB thread and thought she must have some power over TL!

Wow @stillogo and @APG89 Tea ☕ ☕ Indeed!!

Just on Olivia R - I’ve bought a few things from her but have found her a bit abrupt and rude in DM’s. And it grinds my gears she gifts stuff to this cohort of instahuns.

I remember the legs - I remember thinking I didn’t realise they were so long 😳

I agree with you @stillogo - I couldn’t believe there wasn’t a FBB thread and thought she must have some power over TL!
Like don’t get me wrong she has amazing legs particularly for a short person, but whhhhhyyyy stretch them?! She’s already so thin ( and seems to get thinner after each child)
Pretty strange alright, I mean there are bloggers who are far less annoying who have had threads for such a long time, her constant twittering on ‘ I just want my page to be a positive place, I’m so lucky the community I have on here ‘ sorry but haters will hate, no one is that loved on insta!!
a friend dealt with Olivia when her collection was being brought into the store she’s a buyer for. Said she’s a rude witch and not nice at all.

Thanks. I’ve had a night nanny for one of mine 🙈 so won’t hold that against her, but wish she’d be more honest. One of her latest posts, had so many hun bum lickers asking how she manages to look so glam,
with 4 kids, and not once did she say as she has loads of help 😂
Any opinions on the husband? Is he as ugly as Ariana makes out?

But it’s not effortlessly is it 😂 she has a glam squad and loads of help.
Hmm to be fair I don’t think he’s awful looking at all. Just normal looking guy. Sort of longish curly brown hair. Very tall I think. She has so many bum lickers it’s strange. None of my friends really like her anymore. Just find her too unrelatable. My 65 year old mother even thinks she’s smug! However, nowhere near as annoying as Flavia I’ll give her that.. getting lipo to look like a ‘mermaid ‘ now her husband truly looks like a toad !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved that dress at the time but at £1200 it was slightly out of my price range!

Reactions: 1
Some of her pictures are astounding though. There are some on beaches in utterly ridiculously glamorous swimsuits and enormous hats or earrings or headscarves, holding a baby or 3. The lighting, resolution, framing, proportions are all perfect - who takes these pictures? How long do they take to set up? Who wears a full face of make up to the beach? How much kit does she take on holiday in order to get these shots? And why the bleeping hell is she wearing a hat the size of Brazil?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some of her pictures are astounding though. There are some on beaches in utterly ridiculously glamorous swimsuits and enormous hats or earrings or headscarves, holding a baby or 3. The lighting, resolution, framing, proportions are all perfect - who takes these pictures? How long do they take to set up? Who wears a full face of make up to the beach? How much kit does she take on holiday in order to get these shots? And why the bleeping hell is she wearing a hat the size of Brazil?
That bleeping hat. It’s bleeping ridiculous 😂 she’s looks like a twit wearing it. She went to camber sands, a year or so ago, dressed up to the nines with the girls dressed like little dollies. It made me laugh, as there’s a Pontins or Butlins camp just down from where she was posing up a storm 😂 bet they get some odd looks. I bet the girls aren’t allowed to get dirty or really have fun. It’s all for the gram. Sad.

The beach photos are always a wonder to me. How on earth can you maintain that level of glamour on a beach with 3 (at the time) kids. Sand everywhere, it’s a given! We live in the UK, not St Tropez!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.