The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah always seemed a little more normal. But the recent amount of provocative pictures on her grid are starting to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Why brother? Has has everything you could possibly want and always came across quite well. Now she is starting to look a bit desperate and surely would be embarrassing her family and children.

Also the pictures of her eldest Daughter? It doesn’t seem to sit right anymore. Give her some privacy, well actually give them both some.

If you took away the rich husband I’m not sure how stylish she would be anymore. It’s just a constant stream of super high end new season items with absolutely no consistency.
Hannah’s husband seems to trade in wives as they age. Maybe she’s trying to prove that she’s still young and sexy. But it’s just cringe. And the oldest daughter doesn’t seem to want to do the social media thing anymore. She’s reached the point where kids are unsure of themselves & easily embarrassed. And her friends parents aren’t all over Instagram in their underwear

Reactions: 2
You don’t need that, just her name.

And it’s very basic witch of her to have her home address listed on companies house. Most proper business people, have their accountants address listed!
Basic and also so stupid! Particularly as she advertises when she is away and she is away quite a lot! Fulham is a hotspot for burglaries…I really wouldn’t be putting my empty house full of expensive tit out there. But then, Flavia does strike me as particularly thick.

• Haha
Hannah’s husband seems to trade in wives as they age. Maybe she’s trying to prove that she’s still young and sexy. But it’s just cringe. And the oldest daughter doesn’t seem to want to do the social media thing anymore. She’s reached the point where kids are unsure of themselves & easily embarrassed. And her friends parents aren’t all over Instagram in their underwear
I was so frustrated at her post about her fashion “career” at the weekend. No Hannah, you just have a rich husband which enables you to always buy into the latest trend. Which in turn got you a big following, which in turn made brands want to work with you. It’s not a talent and something you should be proud of.

Also, did anyone else notice how much her Dad looked like her husband (she posted a picture ages ago). I had to do a double take. It was so creepy.

Reactions: 4
I’m really going off Hannah too. She comes across as so much nicer and genuine than the others with similar content but a lot of it is starting to feel very forced. Some of the pics/videos of her girls on her latest holiday didn’t sit right with me either, the eldest definitely isn’t into it and I’m not surprised, she needs her own privacy.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a finance person, but this Elliot look like a lovely bunch💵💰💶😬

Plus £93 million shared between 107 employees…..could account for the recent excesses, but unfortunately it is being pissed up the wall!

Her husband must be smashing it. Seems like the only explanation for their heavy run rate. If there was family money I doubt it would be spent on bags and holidays. I would guess they rent because he can get a much better return in the market vs tying up so much in a house that will only get a bit of long-term capital appreciation. Maybe they'll look to buy down the road once he gets his next hit.

Just a guess!

Reactions: 3
In her Q&A she is once again blowing her own trumpet - she is so effortlessly, genetically skinny, you know... (not exactly sure where the skinny genes come from as her mum is certainly not slim). I hate the way she is so disingenuous about this. She is skinny because she doesn't eat. At least she admits to the exercise, but the main thing keeping her that size is food (or lack thereof). Also a very self-righteous, defensive rant about negativity, clearly directed at us. Sorry, Laura, but it's not always possible to put a positive spin on things. Especially not child exploitation, gross materialism and overconsumption. Not to mention dishonesty (failing to disclose aff links, pretending not to have a full time nanny etc etc).

Reactions: 11
In her Q&A she is once again blowing her own trumpet - she is so effortlessly, genetically skinny, you know... (not exactly sure where the skinny genes come from as her mum is certainly not slim). I hate the way she is so disingenuous about this. She is skinny because she doesn't eat. At least she admits to the exercise, but the main thing keeping her that size is food (or lack thereof). Also a very self-righteous, defensive rant about negativity, clearly directed at us. Sorry, Laura, but it's not always possible to put a positive spin on things. Especially not child exploitation, gross materialism and overconsumption. Not to mention dishonesty (failing to disclose aff links, pretending not to have a full time nanny etc etc).
Exactly. And the “don’t sweat the small stuff” is probably a lot easier when you have a massive bank account/private health/unlimited resources/nannies taking away the stresses that the majority of the population might feel. Something like losing a phone or item, or having minor illness, running late due to public transport or working/ homeschooling at the same time can be a HUGE thing for others without her resources. Such a smug suggestion when to so many people, small things are actually really big things with knock on effects🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly. And the “don’t sweat the small stuff” is probably a lot easier when you have a massive bank account/private health/unlimited resources/nannies taking away the stresses that the majority of the population might feel. Something like losing a phone or item, or having minor illness, running late due to public transport or working/ homeschooling at the same time can be a HUGE thing for others without her resources. Such a smug suggestion when to so many people, small things are actually really big things with knock on effects🙄
I get so sick of wealthy instagrammers trying to dictate to us all about 'not sweating the small stuff' or 'collect memories not stuff'. Like you say, it's easy for them to say those things when they've got resources at their disposal and can afford to buy or do whatever they want. Another wealthy instagrammed, Jayde_Jenson_Rocco recently went on a luxury trip to Dubai and posted a photo of her dolled up like a dogs dinner in designer gear declaring we should all 'collect memories not things'!

Reactions: 9
So agree with this. Smugness just oozes out of Laura. Naturally skinny, perfectly behaved children (on camera at least), and oh yes it’s just a breeze to get to the Maldives with 4 kids under 6. What she doesn’t tell you is how she starves herself to be thin, has masses and masses of help, and travels business class. Taking 4 little kids in economy on that duration of flight would be crucifying!

Reactions: 6
What a Billy bullshitter 🙄 I’m so glad I don’t follow her again more.

Reactions: 1
Here it is!
CHANEL fashion - Spring-Summer 2022 Pre-collection - Maxi Shopping Bag - Reference: AS3152B0762694305 - £3,740*
*Recommended retail price. Actual price may vary. For legal information please https://services.chanel.com/en_GB/policies/legal

• Wow
Insane amount of money for a bag, unless someone is a mega multi millionaire which I’m guessing they are not!

I love Chanel bags and have one myself but that bag is awful - just a nylon shopper with a CC slapped on it.

Must be immediately having to fix that tooth since someone mentioned it. The insecurity is MINDBLOWING. Stay positive tho Laura…🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.