The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention all the time she spends creating content for her Instagram. Doesn’t seem like the kids get much mummy time as she has all the ‘me’ time in the world.
Never mind mummy time.
Alone with four means survival: endless snacks, nappy change, fights between siblings, activities, hours getting ready to get out whereas our hero can do it all in matching outfits, creates content, get her hair done whilst wearing a white dress from Zimmerman.
Ok Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suspect she can’t actually afford Sani or Ikos wity that many children plus nanny in the school holidays which is why she hasn’t been - not that it isn’t her thing.
I’m sure she can - we’ve been and yes it’s £ but Phillippa bloom is there atm so Laura can defo afford it!

I just think it’s probably a bit commercial for her, hence not liking it. Also it’s kid friendly. She doesn’t do kid friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she can - we’ve been and yes it’s £ but Phillippa bloom is there atm so Laura can defo afford it!

I just think it’s probably a bit commercial for her, hence not liking it. Also it’s kid friendly. She doesn’t do kid friendly
Yeah she can afford it. The reason she shuns Sani and Ikos is bc the demographic of the English people who go. It’s basically SW3/6/7 W8/11 families en masse. She avoids them in London and she sure as hell wants to avoid them on holiday. She knows that she’d be rumbled if they were in the same holiday environment. For a start she wouldn’t be able to conceal all the behind the scenes help she gets if she was in an exposed situation like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love the tea that both the Arianna Brandolinis bring to this thread :coffee:
(ETA: I have just googled Arianna Brandolini. Why have 2 people chosen that as a username? Do you two know each other? 👀😀)

Reactions: 3

Ha! Yes I’ve been to both too. Far too kid friendly for content obsessive Laura.

Reactions: 4
I think they have moved house (renting - they don’t believe in buying) so probably the decor does not fit the image and landlord won’t let her re-decorate. Husband is a high earner but I still fail to see how he can support this YOLO lifestyle Laura has. It’s the stuff of equity owner of a hedge fund not just a paid employee with a generous bonus.
Surely it can only get worse, secondary school is significantly more expensive than prep school (fees, uniform, trips etc), how is she going to keep up with this lifestyle as the kids get older

Reactions: 2
Surely it can only get worse, secondary school is significantly more expensive than prep school (fees, uniform, trips etc), how is she going to keep up with this lifestyle as the kids get older
Agree totally - and I’m sure she can get travel freebies, so maybe she is getting them and not declaring?

my husband earns well but in no way are we bopping around the world like her! Although I’m sure she earns 6 figures from her work too,

Are we to assume / believe now that while Laura has her 2 day break (whilst already on holiday), her husband is looking after 4 kids solo? I’m sorry, but absolutely not. They clearly have somebody with them - and not just a photographer / assistant, they must have a nanny in tow.

I just love the tea that both the Arianna Brandolinis bring to this thread :coffee:
(ETA: I have just googled Arianna Brandolini. Why have 2 people chosen that as a username? Do you two know each other? 👀😀)
Haha I was the second one to join the thread and what AB 1 wrote resonated with me as I had a similar experience with and proximity to Laura (kids went to the same school, I’ve met them, live in the area etc.) and wanted to spill the beans about her dishonesty. So I picked AB 2. I do not know AB 1. I didn’t expect to stay on the thread as long as I did but now that I have, I should probably pick another username! I tried to change my current one on the same account but doesn’t seem possible.

Are we to assume / believe now that while Laura has her 2 day break (whilst already on holiday), her husband is looking after 4 kids solo? I’m sorry, but absolutely not. They clearly have somebody with them - and not just a photographer / assistant, they must have a nanny in tow.
yes she did mention they were travelling with help in her q&a the other day. A rare admission she will probably claim doesn’t happen in the future!

I just don’t understand how a mother can prioritise one child over three others when the activity is something they would most likely all love and get something out of (well the youngest maybe not but the other two are definitely Disney age). Birthday or not I’ve never heard of anyone picking one child to take to Disneyland and leaving siblings behind.

Reactions: 5
How sad that she'd leave the others behind. Obviously not due to finances. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she already take Mila to Paris? Why didn’t she go to Disneyland then?

How sad that she'd leave the others behind. Obviously not due to finances. Poor kids.
I agree. I get the importance of 1 on 1 time, especially with so many kids. But actually I'm sure Mila would have had more fun at Disney with her sisters? I loved going to theme parks with all my siblings when I was little - those kind of places are more fun to go with a little gang and it's a lovely shared memory. I think the reason she did it, sadly, was for head pats, mainly. "Look at me! I'm such a great mum! I take my children on 1 on 1 outings to fabulous places! Please tell me what a wonderful mother I am! Please!"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.