Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I watched it recently for the first time and really enjoyed it. Jamie is fantastic. Didn’t like the ending though.

Reactions: 1

Paige7

VIP Member
Series 1 is def the best, I thought the ending of series 3 was a bit naff but overall I loved it

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Anyone else watching this?
I started last night thinking it was only 6 episodes to now have watched the last episode and then realising there's another 12 episodes to go 😊
I've been gripped throughout the whole thing so far, Jamie Dornan is the lead male though I currently hate him by this point. But it's had me hooked so far!
I was going to watch. Now that you hate Jamie is putting me off 👀

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
My husband thought the same to the point he was only wanting to watch an episode a night. Me being a proper binge watched just went on and watched it without him 😂. Something I’d be raging about if he done it to me 😂😂
Me and my partner usually binge but I'm enjoying watching a few episodes every night. We're on episode 5 of the second series now.

under the ivy

VIP Member
I’m just about to start the last series. I feel like I’ve watched it before though but it’s still really good. Agree about Paul’s daughter being a tad annoying 😂

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I've just finished the first series and I love it.

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the actual program itself or Jamie Dornan more. I was just staring at the TV last night, my bf looked quite surprised as I usually get distracted easily from the TV :love: 😂
Same 😂😂

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I started this last night, have watched one episode. I struggled with it but am told it’s really good and to keep with it.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I absolutely loved it , my Husband has started watching it and we’re beginning series 3 tonight , he thinks it’s rubbish 😂😂 but is seeing it through to the bitter end, bless him!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Was anyone else confused by the final ending scene where Stella returned to her home and sat drinking wine by herself? On her kitchen table was a vase of wilted flowers (but they still looked like they'd only been there for a couple of weeks to a month) and then besides them was a fresher looking bouquet of flowers. Who would have sent her these? She didn't appear to bring them back with her from Belfast.
I assumed the wilted flowers were ones from before she left for Belfast, and that she must have picked herself up some flowers when she arrived at Heathrow. I thought it might be a reference to when the doctor asked her if she liked flowers and she smiled and said yes.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Was anyone else confused by the final ending scene where Stella returned to her home and sat drinking wine by herself? On her kitchen table was a vase of wilted flowers (but they still looked like they'd only been there for a couple of weeks to a month) and then besides them was a fresher looking bouquet of flowers. Who would have sent her these? She didn't appear to bring them back with her from Belfast.
I assume she was only in Belfast like 6 weeks or so? The fresh flowers she had in her hands when she got out of the cab at the end.

cuppa_on_a_rainbow

Watched it on bbc2 when it was first out. Series 1 & 2 we liked, but we gave up with series 3 mid way through, really poor compared to the first 2.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I really enjoyed this, its the second time I've watched it. The plot was full of holes, but the intensity between Spector and Gibson was electric.
I'd have loved to have had a scene with just those two on their own in the middle of nowhere or something.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Me too!
I felt so sorry for him when he woke up from coma but I did think he was pretending and then when he beat Stella up and strangled the bloke to death I was like ‘oh there he is’! 😆
😂😂😂😂 I know I had my suspicions the second he woke up but I was like second guessing myself and I couldn’t work out of the solicitors assistant was on his side or not....

lira

VIP Member
Hot factor aside, the switching between Peter/Paul in season 3 definitely had me thinking of the children's rhyme... Was that intentional? Maybe to represent some sort of vulnerability, like how he cares for children to a hilt.

LLJ

Loooooved this!! Even my boyfriend who never watches any series got hooked. The ending though,
Wow!!

Emoji

Chatty Member
I watched this last year after a recommendation. Think I watched it in a couple of days, intense, edge of your seat stuff.