Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Just finished season 1. I have one question... is this just a hollyoaks reunion show? So many old Hollyoaks actors. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Chavlove

Really enjoyed it to begin with, I was hooked but this last series is really dragging.

Reactions: 7

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Just finished this the last series was definitely better but i was hooked! I’ve never wanted a serial killer to get away with it! 😂😂😂😂 so twisted and brutal but very good!
Me too!
I felt so sorry for him when he woke up from coma but I did think he was pretending and then when he beat Stella up and strangled the bloke to death I was like ‘oh there he is’! 😆

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Binge watched it 2 years ago and started re watching it last night as my husband hasn’t seen it. Season 1 is so well done! Even though Jamie Dornans character is a killer he is still dreamy to look at!!!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I've just finished the first series and I love it.

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the actual program itself or Jamie Dornan more. I was just staring at the TV last night, my bf looked quite surprised as I usually get distracted easily from the TV :love: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sw4

VIP Member
Loved it but Gillian Anderson whispers all her lines which drove me mad! 😡
Shes going for a Miranda Priestly in Devil Wears Prada vibe with that soft but slightly menacing whispering voice. I think she even looks a bit like Meryl Streep too in this... something about the mouth and the pursed lips.

Started watching this a few days ago and already nearly finished series 2. It's so good!

Mummy442

VIP Member
Anyone else watching this?
I started last night thinking it was only 6 episodes to now have watched the last episode and then realising there's another 12 episodes to go 😊
I've been gripped throughout the whole thing so far, Jamie Dornan is the lead male though I currently hate him by this point. But it's had me hooked so far!
Watched it years ago and loved it!! It’s very intense! X

Dexterina12

I really enjoyed most of it! I just dont understand why all the mens underpants seemed to fall off when they met Stella?

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
We just finished watching last night - wow! Gripped from the start. I agree S3 was a little slow in comparison to the other two seasons. Big JD fan despite his psychotic character - I wasn’t before and I’ve seen 50SOG (awful).
I too would’ve like to have known what the point of the drugs storyline was and also what became of Sally Ann and the babysitter. The ending was a little lame but the build up was a surprise!

Definitely one of the best things I have seen this year!

Reactions: 5

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Watched it when it was on the BBC.

First season is the best by far. The other two are just ok but it's still definitely worth a watch overall

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Ooooh I’ve just absolutely raced through this! Really enjoyed it until the final episode,
I just KNEW that he still remembered what he’d done.. hate that he didn’t have to pay for his crimes though 😡

I felt like S3 was a bit rushed on the whole, and not as well written as the rest. Considering that JD started doing 50 Shades at the same time, they probably were planning another series but then he was no longer available and had to wrap it up quickly.

Both Colin Morgan and Jamie Dornan are sexy AF 🥵

Loved all the Derry girls cast cameos 😂

OMG I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this, had to watch it with subtitles and it was so irritating.
Hahaha I noticed this too! Why didn’t she ever speak at a normal volume?

Wifo1976

VIP Member
He (Dornan) spoiled all 3 seasons for me as I know I was supposed to hate the psychopath serial killer but I wanted to marry him and have his babies
Same😂 He even looked fit when he was murdering😳🤣

Didn’t fancy him at in 50 Shades, probably because it was shit!

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Was anyone else confused by the final ending scene where Stella returned to her home and sat drinking wine by herself? On her kitchen table was a vase of wilted flowers (but they still looked like they'd only been there for a couple of weeks to a month) and then besides them was a fresher looking bouquet of flowers. Who would have sent her these? She didn't appear to bring them back with her from Belfast.