Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Series 1 was superb, really intense.
Series 2 was dry and dragged on.

It's very important for me to separate the Jamie Dornan I fancy from the Jamie Dornan playing a total psycho.

Then Colin Morgan turns up in S2 and I proper fancy him as well. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jennytea

VIP Member
Everyone thinks I have serious issues because I never fancied him at all in 50 shades, found it so cheesy but then was drooling over him and in love with him whilst he stalked and killed women 🤣👀
It is definitely the accent 😍

LucilleBluth

Just finished this for the first time. Excited to find there’s a thread and am going to read through it now.

Is it wrong that I slightly fancied Jim Burns?

Also Stella looked INCREDIBLE in her Met uniform Woman crush, my god.

Oldbutnew

Really enjoyed it to begin with, I was hooked but this last series is really dragging.
Agree totally with you! The last season was dragged out and just filling a season if you ask me.
I was hooked from the beginning but like a lot of intense dramas, I was a tad disappointed with the end and still wanted some answers.
must admit I ended up liking Stella somewhat, more so than the beginning.
good acting by Doran. The person that played his wife must have been drained after every filming session ended.

misslunax

I feel like the only person who actually prefers the last season, I think it's one of those that gets better and juicier the more it goes on.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Series 1 was superb, really intense.
Series 2 was dry and dragged on.

It's very important for me to separate the Jamie Dornan I fancy from the Jamie Dornan playing a total psycho.

Then Colin Morgan turns up in S2 and I proper fancy him as well. 😂😂
I can’t help but feel like he plays the same characters
Let’s be honest he was a weirdo in fifty shades too to live the life he did and the red room and his views and morals on women
Sometimes watching the fall is like watching scenes from fifty shades

SPOILER ALERT!🚨
Jamie Dornan is an amazing actor and I felt he really did this character proud! The ending kind of annoyed me, I thought he’d escape and go on the run while committing more crimes along the way but I was disappointed he committed suicide. I have so many questions...did Stella get to keep her job? Will she ever admit she had an obsession with Paul? Did she get together properly with Anderson in the end? Would sally-Anne / any of the kids go to Paul’s funeral? How did Katy take Paul’s death? They should definitely do a follow up type thing but I feel it’s maybe been to long now for them to pick it back up. Love that it was done in Belfast and seeing all the locations etc! Ps Olivia annoyed the hell out of me too, wee melter

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I absolutely loved it , my Husband has started watching it and we’re beginning series 3 tonight , he thinks it’s rubbish 😂😂 but is seeing it through to the bitter end, bless him!
My husband thought the same to the point he was only wanting to watch an episode a night. Me being a proper binge watched just went on and watched it without him 😂. Something I’d be raging about if he done it to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just searched for a ‘Fall’ thread on tattle to see if anyone else found the daughter intensely annoying and thank god I’m not alone. She was 8 but acted like a 4 year old. There’s one scene where Sally Ann even picks her up like she’s a toddler :rolleyes:. Didn’t really buy how the babysitter went from hating him to being infatuated with him either but I enjoyed it on the whole, especially Gillian Anderson - also had a massive woman crush on her:love:

Brunette3232

Well I was hooked!
Haven't spoke to my husband now in a few nights! Haha
Lots of things that annoyed me but overall I couldn't stop watching so I must have enjoyed it!
The ending though...where he was...barely any security did not make any sense!
Loved Gillian Anderson...
His wife was so stupid.
I loved his daughter thought she was brilliant in it.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I found it hard to hate Jamie's character Peter/Paul. I think he's too sexy to be a killer 😂 But thinking about his sad childhood made me cry. Did Gibson/Gillian have a thing for him? The ending was brought on by the trauma of his past. It just triggered it all off. I watched El Chapo recently... I was expecting him to escape through the laundry room. Didn't expect him to do what he did. Trying not to spoil the ending. I can understand why he did it.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think this was the fist serial killer drama I’ve watched where I’ve actually been on the murderers side...😂

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
I wished more would’ve came from the story between Stella and Spector that the solicitor was trying to pursue.

Esme

VIP Member
To be fair I did find fifty shades cringey at times, whereas other than being terrified about him being a serial killer he is amazing in this role. Agree about the accent and beard 🤪 he’s just too beautiful

• Heart