The Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it! But then I really like Gillian Anderson so am probably quite biased. 😂

I thought it was a little dry and tedious in places but overall I enjoyed the story.

Reactions: 2
I’m about 4 episodes into series 1 and so far all that is bugging me is the daughter, she’s so bloody annoying 😂🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like the only person who actually prefers the last season, I think it's one of those that gets better and juicier the more it goes on.

Reactions: 5
I wished more would’ve came from the story between Stella and Spector that the solicitor was trying to pursue.

Reactions: 3
I started this last night, have watched one episode. I struggled with it but am told it’s really good and to keep with it.

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed it - so many twists and turns - just when you thought you knew what might happen, it switched up!

Started watching this last Wednesday and I’m already half way through season 3. I am bleeping HOOKED. One of the best programmes I’ve seen this year.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just started series 2, I’ve been gripped so far but find the idea of a serial killer so chilling and scary! I said to my husband it was scaring me (and last night I thought I heard noises in my front garden) but I’ve still carried on watching 😂
As for Jamie, loved him in fifty shades but in this he’s terrifying but still so hot 🥵

• Haha
I think he’s even better in this, with the beard and his actual accent. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair I did find fifty shades cringey at times, whereas other than being terrified about him being a serial killer he is amazing in this role. Agree about the accent and beard 🤪 he’s just too beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Loooooved this!! Even my boyfriend who never watches any series got hooked. The ending though,
Wow!!

To be fair I did find fifty shades cringey at times, whereas other than being terrified about him being a serial killer he is amazing in this role. Agree about the accent and beard 🤪 he’s just too beautiful
I have no idea why he did 50 shades, he’s a fantastic actor and you’d never know it from watching that. It’s total trash viewing. Which is fun enough to watch but never going to further careers

I really enjoyed binging it. I felt they dragged it out for too many series. But for once I didn’t hate the ending. Felt like the best outcome for someone who had turned full monster.

Ooooh I’ve just absolutely raced through this! Really enjoyed it until the final episode,
I just KNEW that he still remembered what he’d done.. hate that he didn’t have to pay for his crimes though 😡

I felt like S3 was a bit rushed on the whole, and not as well written as the rest. Considering that JD started doing 50 Shades at the same time, they probably were planning another series but then he was no longer available and had to wrap it up quickly.

Both Colin Morgan and Jamie Dornan are sexy AF 🥵

Loved all the Derry girls cast cameos 😂

OMG I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this, had to watch it with subtitles and it was so irritating.
Hahaha I noticed this too! Why didn’t she ever speak at a normal volume?

Reactions: 5
Just finished season 1. I have one question... is this just a hollyoaks reunion show? So many old Hollyoaks actors. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just finished this the last series was definitely better but i was hooked! I’ve never wanted a serial killer to get away with it! 😂😂😂😂 so twisted and brutal but very good!