The Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed this, its the second time I've watched it. The plot was full of holes, but the intensity between Spector and Gibson was electric.
I'd have loved to have had a scene with just those two on their own in the middle of nowhere or something.

I've just finished season 3 and I loved it. I agree seasons 2-3 wasn't as good but I still enjoyed watching them.

I wasn't expecting that to happen at the end of season 3 :oops: - would definitely watch it again. I'm going to miss watching Jamie Dornan every night :love:πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed most of it! I just dont understand why all the mens underpants seemed to fall off when they met Stella?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just about to start the last series. I feel like I’ve watched it before though but it’s still really good. Agree about Paul’s daughter being a tad annoying πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Well I was hooked!
Haven't spoke to my husband now in a few nights! Haha
Lots of things that annoyed me but overall I couldn't stop watching so I must have enjoyed it!
The ending though...where he was...barely any security did not make any sense!
Loved Gillian Anderson...
His wife was so stupid.
I loved his daughter thought she was brilliant in it.

Reactions: 4
We just finished watching last night - wow! Gripped from the start. I agree S3 was a little slow in comparison to the other two seasons. Big JD fan despite his psychotic character - I wasn’t before and I’ve seen 50SOG (awful).
I too would’ve like to have known what the point of the drugs storyline was and also what became of Sally Ann and the babysitter. The ending was a little lame but the build up was a surprise!

Definitely one of the best things I have seen this year!

Reactions: 5
I spent the whole series wondering where I'd seen Jamie Dornan before, couldn't bloody work it out!! All I had to do was find the thread on Tattle to tell me it was 50 Shades!!! This is why I love you Tattle lot, you answer my thoughts without even knowing it.

Ps is it wrong to fancy a serial killer? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He (Dornan) spoiled all 3 seasons for me as I know I was supposed to hate the psychopath serial killer but I wanted to marry him and have his babies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He (Dornan) spoiled all 3 seasons for me as I know I was supposed to hate the psychopath serial killer but I wanted to marry him and have his babies
SameπŸ˜‚ He even looked fit when he was murdering😳🀣

Didn’t fancy him at in 50 Shades, probably because it was tit!

• Haha
I actually feel like watching 50 Shades again just to see something else with him in 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone thinks I have serious issues because I never fancied him at all in 50 shades, found it so cheesy but then was drooling over him and in love with him whilst he stalked and killed women πŸ€£πŸ‘€
It is definitely the accent 😍