The Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished this the last series was definitely better but i was hooked! I’ve never wanted a serial killer to get away with it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so twisted and brutal but very good!
Me too!
I felt so sorry for him when he woke up from coma but I did think he was pretending and then when he beat Stella up and strangled the bloke to death I was like β€˜oh there he is’! πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too!
I felt so sorry for him when he woke up from coma but I did think he was pretending and then when he beat Stella up and strangled the bloke to death I was like β€˜oh there he is’! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know I had my suspicions the second he woke up but I was like second guessing myself and I couldn’t work out of the solicitors assistant was on his side or not....

Gillian looks so great for her age! Definitely in the minority of actresses that has chosen to age gracefully. I do think she’s had some work done, but it’s subtle and she looks as good now as she did in XFiles over 20 yrs ago imo.

Reactions: 10
I've just finished the first series and I love it.

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the actual program itself or Jamie Dornan more. I was just staring at the TV last night, my bf looked quite surprised as I usually get distracted easily from the TV :love: πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just finished the first series and I love it.

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the actual program itself or Jamie Dornan more. I was just staring at the TV last night, my bf looked quite surprised as I usually get distracted easily from the TV :love: πŸ˜‚
Same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Loved it but Gillian Anderson whispers all her lines which drove me mad! 😑
Shes going for a Miranda Priestly in Devil Wears Prada vibe with that soft but slightly menacing whispering voice. I think she even looks a bit like Meryl Streep too in this... something about the mouth and the pursed lips.

Started watching this a few days ago and already nearly finished series 2. It's so good!

Reactions: 6
I'm finishing the final episode tomorrow, I'm whizzed through it embarrassingly fast. My mum was pestering me to watch it ages ago when it was originally on telly, and when people nag me to watch stuff, it annoys me to the point where I don't want to watch it πŸ˜‚ I'm so glad I did because I'm obsessed, especially with Stella Gibson. Her hair omg. I need to learn how to give myself a proper blow dry immediately.

My new motto in life: What would Stella Gibson do? lol

I’m about 4 episodes into series 1 and so far all that is bugging me is the daughter, she’s so bloody annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
I texted my Mum this, like am I bad person for thinking his daughter is annoying as duck? πŸ˜‚ I hate the babysitter too, she makes my skin crawl 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely loved it , my Husband has started watching it and we’re beginning series 3 tonight , he thinks it’s rubbish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but is seeing it through to the bitter end, bless him!

I absolutely loved it , my Husband has started watching it and we’re beginning series 3 tonight , he thinks it’s rubbish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but is seeing it through to the bitter end, bless him!
My husband thought the same to the point he was only wanting to watch an episode a night. Me being a proper binge watched just went on and watched it without him πŸ˜‚. Something I’d be raging about if he done it to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband thought the same to the point he was only wanting to watch an episode a night. Me being a proper binge watched just went on and watched it without him πŸ˜‚. Something I’d be raging about if he done it to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me and my partner usually binge but I'm enjoying watching a few episodes every night. We're on episode 5 of the second series now.

Gillian Anderson in this and Hannibal is the most beautiful shes ever looked. She makes me want to buy delicate blouses and pencil skirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I finished it last night and oh my god what a wild ride, some of it quite uncomfortable to watch. I love that lady lawyer sticking up for herself and her morals! πŸ‘πŸ» My issue is there are parts to the story that just seemed to be dismissed completely:
The random police corruption in s1 and 2 that went no where, what even happened to Sally Ann, no clear end to the story with Katie.

I also thought the writing was a bit lazy when it ended with Paul killing himself. I was desperate to see a big juicy court case for a few episodes, and see that lawyer in action since they were portraying him to be the "only one who could win the case" for Paul. I suppose he died doing what he loved? πŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Was anyone else confused by the final ending scene where Stella returned to her home and sat drinking wine by herself? On her kitchen table was a vase of wilted flowers (but they still looked like they'd only been there for a couple of weeks to a month) and then besides them was a fresher looking bouquet of flowers. Who would have sent her these? She didn't appear to bring them back with her from Belfast.

Reactions: 5
Was anyone else confused by the final ending scene where Stella returned to her home and sat drinking wine by herself? On her kitchen table was a vase of wilted flowers (but they still looked like they'd only been there for a couple of weeks to a month) and then besides them was a fresher looking bouquet of flowers. Who would have sent her these? She didn't appear to bring them back with her from Belfast.
I assumed the wilted flowers were ones from before she left for Belfast, and that she must have picked herself up some flowers when she arrived at Heathrow. I thought it might be a reference to when the doctor asked her if she liked flowers and she smiled and said yes.

Watched it on bbc2 when it was first out. Series 1 & 2 we liked, but we gave up with series 3 mid way through, really poor compared to the first 2.

I assume she was only in Belfast like 6 weeks or so? The fresh flowers she had in her hands when she got out of the cab at the end.

I really enjoyed this, its the second time I've watched it. The plot was full of holes, but the intensity between Spector and Gibson was electric.

Reactions: 3