Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
He (Dornan) spoiled all 3 seasons for me as I know I was supposed to hate the psychopath serial killer but I wanted to marry him and have his babies

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I’m about 4 episodes into series 1 and so far all that is bugging me is the daughter, she’s so bloody annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Gillian Anderson in this and Hannibal is the most beautiful shes ever looked. She makes me want to buy delicate blouses and pencil skirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Damntruthful

You'd know it was written, directed and produced by a man. The lead female is neurotic, narcasistic and has daddy issues ffs. Really puts me off shows when these women are made out to be emotionally stunted. Like to get to be the top of your profession you have to be strong, independent and intelligent but when a man writes a woman in that role she's shagging everything that moves and has daddy issues. Ugh really put me off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You'd know it was written, directed and produced by a man. The lead female is neurotic, narcasistic and has daddy issues ffs. Really puts me off shows when these women are made out to be emotionally stunted. Like to get to be the top of your profession you have to be strong, independent and intelligent but when a man writes a woman in that role she's shagging everything that moves and has daddy issues. Ugh really put me off it.

OMG, you are SPOT. ON. The shagging and the fact that young blokes couldn't keep their peens in their trousers in her presence was sooo contrived.

Reactions: 12

Welsh1

Anyone else watching this?
I started last night thinking it was only 6 episodes to now have watched the last episode and then realising there's another 12 episodes to go 😊
I've been gripped throughout the whole thing so far, Jamie Dornan is the lead male though I currently hate him by this point. But it's had me hooked so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I finished it last night and oh my god what a wild ride, some of it quite uncomfortable to watch. I love that lady lawyer sticking up for herself and her morals! πŸ‘πŸ» My issue is there are parts to the story that just seemed to be dismissed completely:
The random police corruption in s1 and 2 that went no where, what even happened to Sally Ann, no clear end to the story with Katie.

I also thought the writing was a bit lazy when it ended with Paul killing himself. I was desperate to see a big juicy court case for a few episodes, and see that lawyer in action since they were portraying him to be the "only one who could win the case" for Paul. I suppose he died doing what he loved? πŸ˜…

Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I spent the whole series wondering where I'd seen Jamie Dornan before, couldn't bloody work it out!! All I had to do was find the thread on Tattle to tell me it was 50 Shades!!! This is why I love you Tattle lot, you answer my thoughts without even knowing it.

Ps is it wrong to fancy a serial killer? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Gillian looks so great for her age! Definitely in the minority of actresses that has chosen to age gracefully. I do think she’s had some work done, but it’s subtle and she looks as good now as she did in XFiles over 20 yrs ago imo.

Reactions: 10

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Started watching this last Wednesday and I’m already half way through season 3. I am fucking HOOKED. One of the best programmes I’ve seen this year.

Reactions: 9

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm finishing the final episode tomorrow, I'm whizzed through it embarrassingly fast. My mum was pestering me to watch it ages ago when it was originally on telly, and when people nag me to watch stuff, it annoys me to the point where I don't want to watch it πŸ˜‚ I'm so glad I did because I'm obsessed, especially with Stella Gibson. Her hair omg. I need to learn how to give myself a proper blow dry immediately.

My new motto in life: What would Stella Gibson do? lol

I’m about 4 episodes into series 1 and so far all that is bugging me is the daughter, she’s so bloody annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
I texted my Mum this, like am I bad person for thinking his daughter is annoying as fuck? πŸ˜‚ I hate the babysitter too, she makes my skin crawl 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 8

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I watched all 3 seasons in 3 days I loved it!!
Last season I found abit boring.
Can’t STAND Jamie Dornans character 🀒🀒

Reactions: 8