The Endless Adventure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't the Beans' thread but they had an awkward collab with EA so I'm pretending it's somewhat related. I feel so bad for the Beans' baby (Noah?) He's either in the stroller or trapped behind the baby barrier inside that tiny van. How's the poor kid supposed to learn how to walk? And where's his toys, books, etc.? It's always just Emma (Emmer) kind of waving her hands at him. Not much of a life for an active baby.

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't the Beans' thread but they had an awkward collab with EA so I'm pretending it's somewhat related. I feel so bad for the Beans' baby (Noah?) He's either in the stroller or trapped behind the baby barrier inside that tiny van. How's the poor kid supposed to learn how to walk? And where's his toys, books, etc.? It's always just Emma (Emmer) kind of waving her hands at him. Not much of a life for an active baby.
Books? He’s a tiny baby not even crawling yet. Reading is a long way down the road.

Books? He’s a tiny baby not even crawling yet. Reading is a long way down the road.
He can be read to and shown the pictures. I did that all the time with my kids when they were infants and toddlers. They loved it.

Reactions: 2
Given how EA were on a schedule to see a house and just how they were talking about Clementine I think a big pivot is about to start. Project#2: fixing up a house. Really, it is probably smart. While they are clearly proud of the work they have done on Clementine, they sure don’t seem to cut out as full time RV folks.

Reactions: 2