The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg :sick:

I used to be fascinated by the Duggar’s, but it’s all very odd, especially the thing with Josh.

I’m glad you posted this, because last night I was watching all the Without a crystal ball videos about them.

Reactions: 12
I used to love watching the Duggars, totally gone off them for a few years, now just watch to see how brainwashed they all are.

Justin in a courtship?!? He's 17, he shouldnt be planning a wedding, trying to figure out how many children they could pump out before his wife hits menopause. Its disgusting!

So Josh sexually assaulted his sisters but some how thats ok and the girls are blaimed?

Its all so so messed up!

The babies are hit with a rod if they dare to move off a mat that the mother is actively trying to get the baby to do?!?

What the...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I used to love watching the Duggars, totally gone off them for a few years, now just watch to see how brainwashed they all are.

Justin in a courtship?!? He's 17, he shouldnt be planning a wedding, trying to figure out how many children they could pump out before his wife hits menopause. Its disgusting!

So Josh sexually assaulted his sisters but some how thats ok and the girls are blaimed?
The picture is weird.

I remember watching the interview the parents gave after the first story broke out: it was only over clothing.

I too really loved the happy family image they portrayed- never having had that myself.

Reactions: 3
That Josh is a weirdo, cheated on his wife with prostitutes and is racist/homophobic but it was all swept under the carpet. Noncey behaviour! Those poor kids and that brainwashed wife of his...

Reactions: 13
That Josh is a weirdo, cheated on his wife with prostitutes and is racist/homophobic but it was all swept under the carpet. Noncey behaviour! Those poor kids and that brainwashed wife of his...
I don’t think I could ever leave the kids alone with him, shes got how many? 6?

Reactions: 8
Lol i put p a e d o but the mods changed it to weirdo...but thats what he is messing with his younger sisters!

Reactions: 2
Oh I'm so glad to find this thread. I do love following them but I'd also love to have a gossip about them!

Reactions: 2
I watched Jill’s YouTube video last night, as she’s actually using birth control (although gives it a weird description), at least she seems to have left the cult like family, and seems to be finding herself. It seems none of the other Duggar’s rarely talk to her now. But she does seem to have support from cousin Amy.

Reactions: 9
I watched Jill’s YouTube video last night, as she’s actually using birth control (although gives it a weird description), at least she seems to have left the cult like family, and seems to be finding herself. It seems none of the other Duggar’s rarely talk to her now. But she does seem to have support from cousin Amy.
I always liked how supportive cousin Amy is of all of them even though their views differ. Oddly enough when I first saw Derrick I thought he'd be like a Duggar religion wise. I'm glad I was wrong about him. They're very mainstream compared to Jill's family and I'm here for it. I was glad to see their oldest son going to school.

Justin's girlfriend does not look 19. She looks like a 30 year old mom posing for a photo with her teenage son. I've only seen the official photo put out by the Duggars and have not watched the latest episodes yet. Justin does have a baby face though.

Reactions: 11
Obsessed with this family and love watching the shows! Love that Jill and Jinger are doing their own thing now and stepping away the cult side and living life outside the circle.

Reactions: 7
I used to watch their tv show years ago before I realised how creepy their cult is.
What do people think is going on with Jana? Do you think she also wants to escape but can’t get out unless she’s married?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've heard some theories that Jana feels like she could have prevented the abuse of her sisters from their brother, so now she stays to look after the littlies. But who knows!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Jinger has stepped away, she’s just controlled by her husband now instead, very heavily controlled!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Used to watch them until all they seemed to care about is getting married and having babies.

Reactions: 1

Its all so so messed up!

The babies are hit with a rod if they dare to move off a mat that the mother is actively trying to get the baby to do?!?

What the...
Their courtship rules are weird. How can you really get to know someone when can't see them without chaperones? I feel like they all marry as strangers and have to deal with that on top of being a newlywed. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I always liked how supportive cousin Amy is of all of them even though their views differ. Oddly enough when I first saw Derrick I thought he'd be like a Duggar religion wise. I'm glad I was wrong about him. They're very mainstream compared to Jill's family and I'm here for it. I was glad to see their oldest son going to school.

Justin's girlfriend does not look 19. She looks like a 30 year old mom posing for a photo with her teenage son. I've only seen the official photo put out by the Duggars and have not watched the latest episodes yet. Justin does have a baby face though.
Me too, especially with how quickly she got pregnant, I thought they would be the next jim bob and Michelle. I’m glad there going at there own pace now.

Reactions: 5
I also watched a bit with Jill saying that she had to get an attorney involved to ensure that she got paid some of the money back she was owed for counting on from her own father.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.