The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see this? She just found out that her dad (whom she was estranged from for 30 years) died so she ran out to tell youtube.

A lot of tearless crying and some bizzare crying at 25:53. Why keep such long crying and staring into the distance in the video?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did you see this? She just found out that her dad (whom she was estranged from for 30 years) died so she ran out to tell youtube.

A lot of tearless crying and some bizzare crying at 25:53. Why keep such long crying and staring into the distance in the video?

Yes that's the video l was referring to when l said her Dad died.
"Why keep such long crying and staring into the distance in the video?"
She learnt that from "our girl" Tif no fanny 👍

• Haha
Yes that's the video l was referring to when l said her Dad died.
"Why keep such long crying and staring into the distance in the video?"
She learnt that from "our girl" Tif no fanny 👍
She is also crying in the video after this one. And Sooz is crying on the stretcher.

Tiffnofanny the expert at distance gazing.

• Haha
Saw 2 sensible ones in a sea of brainwashed crazies.

agree.PNG

agree2.PNG

🤢🤮 Loving subscribers.

And lots more donations. I find it crazy that she shares a tragedy and films herself bawling and people start throwing money at her. For what? And she accepts the money like it's normal. She doesn't feel weird or embarrassed about it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I'd never give money .why she allowed to stay in hospis? Getting fed ? I'm not ever given again to hospis .why not get hotel twins or not why they letting her interfere .I'm done with them can't watch them no more .I seen through Emma. We all love to be near our loved ones but we all can't stay . I've unsubbed I think more will

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd never give money .why she allowed to stay in hospis? Getting fed ? I'm not ever given again to hospis .why not get hotel twins or not why they letting her interfere .I'm done with them can't watch them no more .I seen through Emma. We all love to be near our loved ones but we all can't stay . I've unsubbed I think more will
Why is Emma allowed to stay in hospital with Sooz? Good question! According to Sooz, she now only trusts Emma. If that is the case why are they using hospital and hospice services? In her latest video Emma did say she made a threat to take Sooz in the car and video record it for the world to see? Threats! According to them the NHS make so many mistakes and can’t be trusted, yet they both happy to use the NHS services.

• Heart
She’s more full of tit 💩 than a packet full of arseholes …
In the most recent vlog, hearing Sooz speak with such gusto in the background makes you realize this twinnsie ain’t going to fall off her perch anytime soon!
The surgeon also advising he’s prepared to do ongoing catheter and stent / tube changes every few months is another telltale sign that this cancer journey is being milked for every bloody day Sooz exists … which could be a long time yet!

Wretches!

• Sick
  • Heart
She loves attention
---

where there is muck….

• Haha
  • Heart
Everyone are humans mistakes happens .imo she wants that compo I don't think she get it takes years . If covid stated she wouldn't been allowed to stay .but my nag is why they allowing Emma to stay over ? If they do it for 1 then do it for all .all I herd was given n h s grief and they should be bending over backwards for them because the mistakes I say alleged mistakes .n one can be given a timelines for an ending ..yesterday she was over talking let hr sister talk to the drs forgod sake .
---
Just 1 other thing why she filming drs he don't know she's recording because it's sort of hidden I be very mad if someone done that to me with out my consent what said to them is privet and conferdance not for whole world to know
---
Just 1 other thing why she filming drs he don't know she's recording because it's sort of hidden I be very mad if someone done that to me with out my consent what said to them is privet and conferdance not for whole world to know
---
---
Everyone are humans mistakes happens .imo she wants that compo I don't think she get it takes years . If covid stated she wouldn't been allowed to stay .but my nag is why they allowing Emma to stay over ? If they do it for 1 then do it for all .all I herd was given n h s grief and they should be bending over backwards for them because the mistakes I say alleged mistakes .n one can be given a timelines for an ending ..yesterday she was over talking let hr sister talk to the drs forgod sake .
---
---
---
Sorry I don't know what's going on for it to repeat it self

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
---
---
---
---

---
Sorry I don't know what's going on for it to repeat it self
So l checked out the latest cryptic bullshit, you are right she's recording the surgeon, interesting that at 22:29 he says "l saw that on one of your videos" so her Drs watch her videos, he said it!!
Who knows what actually happened but in true Emma drama it was CATASTROPHIC. What gets me is all this nonsense from.Emma that if she wasn't there Sooz wouldn't be here today, Sooz is dying, she's terminal what's the worst that can happen. I'm not being callous lm being serious, Sooz is going to die so it couldn't be anymore CATASTROPHIC IMO.
Screenshot_20240428_234143_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_233835_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240429_001443_YouTube.jpg

Emma you are the epitome of a "whinging Pom" you are a f#cking free loading, grifting, whining little witch and you are becoming more and more unlikeable every video. The world owes YOU nothing.
And as for the NHS and this latest alleged CATASTROPHIC mistake all l can say is you get what you pay for so suck it up.

Still talk of her possibly going to a Nursing home.
Screenshot_20240428_233943_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
So l checked out the latest cryptic bullshit, you are right she's recording the surgeon, interesting that at 22:29 he says "l saw that on one of your videos" so her Drs watch her videos, he said it!!
Who knows what actually happened but in true Emma drama it was CATASTROPHIC. What gets me is all this nonsense from.Emma that if she wasn't there Sooz wouldn't be here today, Sooz is dying, she's terminal what's the worst that can happen. I'm not being callous lm being serious, Sooz is going to die so it couldn't be anymore CATASTROPHIC IMO.
View attachment 2902783
View attachment 2902784
View attachment 2902786
Emma you are the epitome of a "whinging Pom" you are a f#cking free loading, grifting, whining little witch and you are becoming more and more unlikeable every video. The world owes YOU nothing.
And as for the NHS and this latest alleged CATASTROPHIC mistake all l can say is you get what you pay for so suck it up.

Still talk of her possibly going to a Nursing home.
View attachment 2902796
Jesus Christ.
Get a freaking grip, Emma. I couldn't believe her latest dramafest dumbfest.

Extend her life?? Did Emma just slip up? She has been careful with her words and always using "making her comfortable". Now they are extending her life??? Why is she in hospice then?

Free loading, whining, arrogant nutcase.

She has removed the video from her channel!

I hope it's because the hospital told her to stop slandering them and illegally recording their doctors!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Emma stop being a martyr, why do you have to be there 24/7 when she has a husband/partner. Why can't Jason visit.
Screenshot_20240429_010854_YouTube.jpg

The smell of fried rice has a tight hold on Sooz, she's still going strong 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just watched it, still here for me.

View attachment 2902908
Oh no. Well, it needs to be removed. Did she ask permission from the doctor to record him?
---
Emma stop being a martyr, why do you have to be there 24/7 when she has a husband/partner. Why can't Jason visit.
View attachment 2902896
The smell of fried rice has a tight hold on Sooz, she's still going strong 💪
This bird is not falling off her perch anytime soon. The power of fried rice!

She has to be a martyr. It pays well on youtube. She admitted that they weren't close at all before the cancer. Now she is milking the identical twin sister card. It's more tragic that way. She even said that they are the same 🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry