The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Use this thread to discuss The Dog Poo Fairy youtube channel!

The channel is governed by Emma whose twin sister Sooz has terminal cervical cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Governed by the grifter?? The sister is bad enough with the grifting on YT when the patient doesnt want a bar of it never mind Emma the whistler setting up camp here!

That voice would clean corn.

Where should we send the money for the night wear and the Costa drinks and the rest now? Asking for a friend ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm attaching my comments on Emma which I posted on princess rodent's thread. So that I don't repeat myself which I often do.

On another note, Emma of The dog poo fairy is getting money donations from viewers. Why, you ask? Because her sister has terminal cancer and Emma has a youtube channel. 😂 Unbelievable. Of course she likes it and encourages it by telling her viewers how much their donations help her as she can't work now that she takes care of her dying sister. Her sister is in hospice so she hardly needs more care. She should tell people not to do that and to keep their hard earned money. Meanwhile, Emma continues to be secretive about Emma's cancer but like our Tiffany, loves to vlog hospital/hospice food and other useless fluff (her shopping for example). She also makess sure to add a clip of her crying. The more she cries, the more views and donations she gets. What is the purpose of this channel? She used to say she vlogged for her sister to see what she was up to during the day. This brings up a question: Will she vlog once her sister is gone? Of course she will. Her grift will continue.

I wouldn't mind the donations if it was for a patient's life-saving treatment. But it's for the patient's sister. 😂 I cannot believe that she doesn't feel ashamed for taking people's money. I've noticed that her subscribers increased once she started mentioning her sister's approaching demise in her titles. She must have learned what a lucrative youtube title is.

Exactly. She often mentions products on purpose so that her subscribers either buy it for her or at least send money.

Yes, Emma eats there too! 😂 The hospice her sister is in is very nice and the food looks nice too. She is well-taken care of on all fronts. And as you say it's all free. But Emma feels entitled to money from viewers. And her vlogs are completely unhelpful. She is doing what Tiffany does; maybe she was her inspiration.

Allegedly, Sooz was presenting with every symptom of cervical cancer but wasn't given a smear test. Then she was given an ultrasound but they told her the tumour was a fibroid. The thing is Sooz was not going for smear tests for years so the cancer would have been discovered too late in any case. The sisters have some kind of aversion to doctors. So she would have been terminal in any case but perhaps she would have a bit more time left had she been taken seriously when she went to the doctors months before the correct diagnosis. Emma and Sooz should urge people to go for regular smear tests and not make the same mistake Sooz did. But that angle is less marketable than the tragic story of her being fobbed off by doctors.
---
Governed by the grifter?? The sister is bad enough with the grifting on YT when the patient doesnt want a bar of it never mind Emma the whistler setting up camp here!

That voice would clean corn.

Where should we send the money for the night wear and the Costa drinks and the rest now? Asking for a friend ..
She is unbelievable. From begging her viewers to not abandon her (emotional manipulation) to constantly hinting to stuff they could buy for her or contribute towards ...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm attaching my comments on Emma which I posted on princess rodent's thread. So that I don't repeat myself which I often do.

On another note, Emma of The dog poo fairy is getting money donations from viewers. Why, you ask? Because her sister has terminal cancer and Emma has a youtube channel. 😂 Unbelievable. Of course she likes it and encourages it by telling her viewers how much their donations help her as she can't work now that she takes care of her dying sister. Her sister is in hospice so she hardly needs more care. She should tell people not to do that and to keep their hard earned money. Meanwhile, Emma continues to be secretive about Emma's cancer but like our Tiffany, loves to vlog hospital/hospice food and other useless fluff (her shopping for example). She also makess sure to add a clip of her crying. The more she cries, the more views and donations she gets. What is the purpose of this channel? She used to say she vlogged for her sister to see what she was up to during the day. This brings up a question: Will she vlog once her sister is gone? Of course she will. Her grift will continue.

I wouldn't mind the donations if it was for a patient's life-saving treatment. But it's for the patient's sister. 😂 I cannot believe that she doesn't feel ashamed for taking people's money. I've noticed that her subscribers increased once she started mentioning her sister's approaching demise in her titles. She must have learned what a lucrative youtube title is.

Exactly. She often mentions products on purpose so that her subscribers either buy it for her or at least send money.

Yes, Emma eats there too! 😂 The hospice her sister is in is very nice and the food looks nice too. She is well-taken care of on all fronts. And as you say it's all free. But Emma feels entitled to money from viewers. And her vlogs are completely unhelpful. She is doing what Tiffany does; maybe she was her inspiration.

Allegedly, Sooz was presenting with every symptom of cervical cancer but wasn't given a smear test. Then she was given an ultrasound but they told her the tumour was a fibroid. The thing is Sooz was not going for smear tests for years so the cancer would have been discovered too late in any case. The sisters have some kind of aversion to doctors. So she would have been terminal in any case but perhaps she would have a bit more time left had she been taken seriously when she went to the doctors months before the correct diagnosis. Emma and Sooz should urge people to go for regular smear tests and not make the same mistake Sooz did. But that angle is less marketable than the tragic story of her being fobbed off by doctors.
---

She is unbelievable. From begging her viewers to not abandon her (emotional manipulation) to constantly hinting to stuff they could buy for her or contribute towards ...
With Sooz on the (said) rapid downhill run, will be very interesting to see where this pooey crappy 💩 channel of hers gravitates to once the said demise has occurred. Surely the story ends then? 🥱
But wait … there’s more 🤯! This schemer is all over it …

• Haha
With Sooz on the (said) rapid downhill run, will be very interesting to see where this pooey crappy 💩 channel of hers gravitates to once the said demise has occurred. Surely the story ends then? 🥱
But wait … there’s more 🤯! This schemer is all over it …
Emma is another one that reads here. We should charge for grifter content.

After the conversation here last night about the grifting and her eating all the hospice food - mainly hoovering it in a oner when she isn't feeding the brother too - she beats on this evening about "giving back" to the hospice with blow up shower cushions!!

I simply cannot get my head around these people who literally grift for money on the back of a cancer diagnosis and who pretend they couldn't get through it without their 'besties' who they couldn't give a shite about.

Oh, the yappers will say, well no one forces us to watch it blah blah blah to quote Tiffany NO Fanny - true. But it's like one can't help but be incredulous at the brass neck of them!!

• Haha
Emma is another one that reads here. We should charge for grifter content.

After the conversation here last night about the grifting and her eating all the hospice food - mainly hoovering it in a oner when she isn't feeding the brother too - she beats on this evening about "giving back" to the hospice with blow up shower cushions!!

I simply cannot get my head around these people who literally grift for money on the back of a cancer diagnosis and who pretend they couldn't get through it without their 'besties' who they couldn't give a shite about.

Oh, the yappers will say, well no one forces us to watch it blah blah blah to quote Tiffany NO Fanny - true. But it's like one can't help but be incredulous at the brass neck of them!!
And it's not even on the back of her own cancer diagnosis but her sister's!

Let me guess, she is showing their food, is rambling incoherently in her car or some hallway and does not say anything informative about her sister's cancer. Tic Tic Tic.

How many more videos do we need of this exact same thing? Where is this so called awareness raising in this?

Is Emma hoping for the silver plaque too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
And it's not even on the back of her own cancer diagnosis but her sister's!

Let me guess, she is showing their food, is rambling incoherently in her car or some hallway and does not say anything informative about her sister's cancer. Tic Tic Tic.

How many more videos do we need of this exact same thing? Where is this so called awareness raising in this?

Is Emma hoping for the silver plaque too?
The sister Sooz or whatever - Sootthhhz- with a lisp doesn't even feature!

It is this woman's random ramblings from various parts of the hospice, her food - loads of it - and her car barely starting - obv looking for money for a new motor too.

Plinky plinky musik as well.

Mainly borrowed from the grifter people that pretend to live out of a van always with stinky dogs, an aversion to showers and a tendency to live in other peoples houses for a bit in order to wash their socks. - van life I think it's called

Fed up with the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

---
And all those that fell head first into Tiffany's arse have done the same thing here!
---
I hope @Saydee doesn't mind me sharing. What is it that we don't know 🤔
Screenshot_20240118_191443_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

---
And all those that fell head first into Tiffany's arse have done the same thing here!
---
I hope @Saydee doesn't mind me sharing. What is it that we don't know 🤔
View attachment 2697880
Yes it's the same story, just different channel, different grifters. Emma has fierce worshippers and defenders. People's brains break and don't think clearly. They think that because they are 'nice people' they can do no wrong. It happened to me with Jenny Apple. I thought the critique was too much but actually it wasn't. What they were doing was wrong. Like with Jenny and Tiffany, Emma is overcome by greed and fame. It's all undeserved praise and false advertising of wanting to educate people.

• Heart
Dummies sending gifts. She should also tell them to stop sending money and she should close that Go Fund Me :sick:

Is she trying to copy Emily with the 'beautiful lot' ?

dummies.PNG

• Sick
Gofundme's

---
Emma makes claims that Sooz was 'rushed to resus' 'rushed to A&E' 'rushed to hospital' and it is absolute nonsense. Sooz is a palliative care patient, therefore she wouldn't be getting "rushed" anywhere.
I don't believe Sooz is on end of life care at the hospice, I believe she's been transferred from hospital to hospice for respite care. The fact that occupational health are trying to get Sooz mobile speaks volumes.
End of life care is about comfort measures only, not intervention.
However we have been here before when 8 months ago Emma claimed that Sooz had days to weeks left and was struggling to get answers from doctors. When a patient is dying, consultants/oncologists will do a referral to the palliative care team either in a hospital or in the community. They don't shy away from giving answers, if anything they are very matter of fact.

In the UK we have various charities for young children where they will pay for days out for families, try grant "wishes" to young patients etc. Last year I found out that Emma had been approaching some of these charities and asking for freebies for her 'young' sister. It's absolute greed!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Gofundme's

---
Emma makes claims that Sooz was 'rushed to resus' 'rushed to A&E' 'rushed to hospital' and it is absolute nonsense. Sooz is a palliative care patient, therefore she wouldn't be getting "rushed" anywhere.
I don't believe Sooz is on end of life care at the hospice, I believe she's been transferred from hospital to hospice for respite care. The fact that occupational health are trying to get Sooz mobile speaks volumes.
However we have been here before when 8 months ago Emma claimed that Sooz had days to weeks left and was struggling to get answers from doctors. When a patient is dying, consultants/oncologists will do a referral to the palliative care team either in a hospital or in the community. They don't shy away from giving answers, if anything they are very matter of fact.

In the UK we have various charities for young children where they will pay for days out for families, try grant "wishes" to young patients etc. Last year I found out that Emma had been approaching some of these charities and asking for freebies for her 'young' sister. It's absolute greed!
I remember that old video about Sooz being RUSHED to resus. I wonder how they managed to revive Sooz at the time and what answers they found.

Emma always articulates everything as BEING RUSHED. Tiffany's dramatic rush to the hospital (and her jabbering to the camera) comes to mind.

Now Sooz was RUSHED to the hospital because her bloods were bad (according to Emma), she had no haemoglobin and they replenished her body with such and some antibiotics. It is not clear what exactly was wrong with her because the explanations are sketchy. I am unclear on what is going on with her cancer. Emma never gives updates on that. She only gives random information about catheters and stents.

I can totally believe that. Emma is very grabby and greedy. The twins are in their early to mid 40s which is not old but by no means 'young' 😅

Wow good to know. Is Emma exaggerating or outright lying?

Gofundme's

---

It's odd in my opinion that Sooz has set up the GFM for Emma because if Sooz dies then the remaining amount becomes part of her estate and goes to the nominated beneficiaries which may not be Emma it might be her partner 😕
Was this done to "look" better than Emma setting up one herself because after all she is still working, she said she is still working in the hospice and she has people continuing her business.
I have no doubt that sooz is very unwell and terminal, she has an all to familiar and valuable message to others that people can learn from and l wish her nothing but pain free peace in her final days/weeks or months.

It's odd in my opinion that Sooz has set up the GFM for Emma because if Sooz dies then the remaining amount becomes part of her estate and goes to the nominated beneficiaries which may not be Emma it might be her partner 😕
Was this done to "look" better than Emma setting up one herself because after all she is still working, she said she is still working in the hospice and she has people continuing her business.
I have no doubt that sooz is very unwell and terminal, she has an all to familiar and valuable message to others that people can learn from and l wish her nothing but pain free peace in her final days/weeks or months.
I just checked. It says that the GFM is organised by Suzy Ireson, a friend of Emma's.
"Suzy Ireson is organising this fundraising appeal on behalf of Emma Garner." Hmm. I thought Emma had a different surname as per her instagram:

There is a thing that I really like about Emma. She loves animals and is very good to them. Not just her own, but all. We have that in common.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just checked. It says that the GFM is organised by Suzy Ireson, a friend of Emma's.
"Suzy Ireson is organising this fundraising appeal on behalf of Emma Garner." Hmm. I thought Emma had a different surname as per her instagram:

There is a thing that I really like about Emma. She loves animals and is very good to them. Not just her own, but all. We have that in common.
Oh then that's my mistake, l thought Suzie Ireson is the "Sooz" well if it's a friend then that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification 👍
---
I am glad that all the deathbed watchers have found another suffering soul since the death of Jenny Apple, they have grown tired of Kyles grief preaching and moved on to the next parasocial relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember that old video about Sooz being RUSHED to resus. I wonder how they managed to revive Sooz at the time and what answers they found.

Emma always articulates everything as BEING RUSHED. Tiffany's dramatic rush to the hospital (and her jabbering to the camera) comes to mind.

Now Sooz was RUSHED to the hospital because her bloods were bad (according to Emma), she had no haemoglobin and they replenished her body with such and some antibiotics. It is not clear what exactly was wrong with her because the explanations are sketchy. I am unclear on what is going on with her cancer. Emma never gives updates on that. She only gives random information about catheters and stents.

I can totally believe that. Emma is very grabby and greedy. The twins are in their early to mid 40s which is not old but by no means 'young' 😅

She’s certainly not end of life if receiving blood or blood products.
Respite care sounds very much like what is happening in the background… seems Emma likes to expand and exaggerate sista sooooz stories to collect as she passes go!

Don’t any of these nutters have real jobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yes, and these was charities which grant 'wishes' for children with cancer. Emma should be ashamed that she was attempting to get freebies on behalf of her sister who is far from a 'young' cancer patient. It sickens me the way that she uses her sisters disease for gain.
And why do both of them speak in that stupid childlike voice? The voice they both put on when they opened up that paddington bear parcel!

Sooz does have cancer I believe but its not as advanced as Emma has people believing.

Leonor the NHS wouldn't have had Sooz rushing to hospital no. At best she might have got a telephone call to alert her that her recent blood tests wasn't good and would she be able to attend hospital for a blood transfusion if she wanted one. Emma always says her sister was rushed here, there and everywhere because sadly it grabs viewers attention. Emma needs to be very careful because karma will end up biting back.

And why does Emma need help with mortgage payments on that gofundme? Her partner is out picking up the dog mess, he is earning money. Meanwhile, Emma's moved herself in to the hospice and is treating it like a hotel. Ordering food from the menu? Yeah hospices are nice places that will accommodate families but hospices rely on donations too. Emma's got money to buy her own food. The only reason she is staying at the hospice is so that she can take advantage and make videos which she can make money from.

I'm sure by now that Emma will have read these posts and will have worked out who I am. I expect an email soon with some blah blah blah in my inbox.

• Heart
Yes, and these was charities which grant 'wishes' for children with cancer. Emma should be ashamed that she was attempting to get freebies on behalf of her sister who is far from a 'young' cancer patient. It sickens me the way that she uses her sisters disease for gain.
And why do both of them speak in that stupid childlike voice? The voice they both put on when they opened up that paddington bear parcel!

Sooz does have cancer I believe but its not as advanced as Emma has people believing.

Leonor the NHS wouldn't have had Sooz rushing to hospital no. At best she might have got a telephone call to alert her that her recent blood tests wasn't good and would she be able to attend hospital for a blood transfusion if she wanted one. Emma always says her sister was rushed here, there and everywhere because sadly it grabs viewers attention. Emma needs to be very careful because karma will end up biting back.

And why does Emma need help with mortgage payments on that gofundme? Her partner is out picking up the dog mess, he is earning money. Meanwhile, Emma's moved herself in to the hospice and is treating it like a hotel. Ordering food from the menu? Yeah hospices are nice places that will accommodate families but hospices rely on donations too. Emma's got money to buy her own food. The only reason she is staying at the hospice is so that she can take advantage and make videos which she can make money from.

I'm sure by now that Emma will have read these posts and will have worked out who I am. I expect an email soon with some blah blah blah in my inbox.
You are right, Emma uses a childish voice when she talks to her sister. It's nauseating. It is bad enough when a 31 year old Tiffany does it but when women in their 40s use a baby voice (and on each other!) then that's just not right :sick:

I actually don't understand what exactly the two gofundmes are for. They state different reasons on the gofundmes and different in the vlogs. Emma might as well just shout at the end of her videos: SEND MONEY! LOVE YOU A LOT A LOT!

I agree, she wants as much hospice content as possible because that's where the views are. Like Tiffany who loves to film in hospitals. Even if it's just hospital corridors and waiting rooms and no actual medical info, people will click. And saying that someone is RUSHED to the hospital is a big money maker. It's a sad reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Look at the difference in views. And she gained around 4000 subscribers since the dramatic (RUSHED to resus etc) hospice saga started. Clickbaiting with terminal cancer and end of life care also helped.

I wonder how a tesco food haul or showing a 'little slinky number' or a smart watch gifted ad come under raising awareness and educating people.

live.PNG

tesco.PNG

grift.PNG

more grift.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I thought it was just me thinking all this.....All these super thanks and gifting and hinting to the viewers for items so they don't have to put their hands in their own pockets to pay for things....It is totally wrong and winds me up....You have this Imran (think that is how you spell it) who has her head so far up Emma's backside is unreal.....Constantly sending her things.....Is this person looking for an MBE or something.

• Heart
  • Haha