The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many GFM does these two have?
We know this one,
View attachment 2882790
But l didn't know this one, is there any more?
View attachment 2882796
View attachment 2882798
I thought we knew of both. They were posted here on this thread. One is for the grifter Emma so she can lounge and get fed in the hotel hospice and take trips to castles and the other is for Sooz and her partner, not sure why. Lots of people have cancer and are dying but are not expecting strangers to give them money because of it.

Sooz being so very obese probably contributed to her getting cancer. They should talk about that to raise awareness and help people. Along with not missing pap smears like Sooz did. There is a lot they can educate about but instead they choose to put all the blame on doctors. Childish like the baby voices that they use.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought we knew of both. They were posted here on this thread. One is for the grifter Emma so she can lounge and get fed in the hotel hospice and take trips to castles and the other is for Sooz and her partner, not sure why. Lots of people have cancer and are dying but are not expecting strangers to give them money because of it.

Sooz being so very obese probably contributed to her getting cancer. They should talk about that to raise awareness and help people. Along with not missing pap smears like Sooz did. There is a lot they can educate about but instead they choose to put all the blame on doctors. Childish like the baby voices that they use.
Both may have been posted here and l didn't remember. Thanks for letting me know. Are there any more that we don't know about using Emma or Sooz name?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Both may have been posted here and l didn't remember. Thanks for letting me know. Are there any more that we don't know about using Emma or Sooz name?
I think Saydee posted them but a good while ago.
As far as I know only these 2. They should have 0! They are in no way special or different from the rest. They are getting enough from the channel and the superthanks button! Her viewers might be dummies and not realise that she gets paid from the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do the subscribers not have any better ways to spend their money? How about donating to cancer research?

• Sick
  • Heart
WTAF if my Father had passed
THE LAST THING ANYONE WOULD BE DOING IS POSTING IT😡

Immediately when it happened she posted it on INSTA
SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR

• Sick
  • Angry
WTAF if my Father had passed
THE LAST THING ANYONE WOULD BE DOING IS POSTING IT😡

Immediately when it happened she posted it on INSTA
SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR
And her newest video. Check the title and the crying thumbnail.

And her newest video. Check the title and the crying thumbnail.
She hasn't had anything to do with her Dad since he left when she was 16, who the duck picks up.the camera and films themselves bawling outside a bloody hospital other than You Tubers. That's showbiz baby.
Screenshot_20240422_004315_YouTube.jpg

---
This latest video (yes l gave her a view $$), what the hell is going on here?
Screenshot_20240421_234218_YouTube.jpg

So Sooz gets rushed to the Hos pit al for these reasons shortly after some blood work.
Screenshot_20240421_235102_YouTube.jpg

*The Drs start her on IV fluids to counteract her high potassium and calcium levels and "strong" antibiotics for preventing sepsis as this could cause cardiac arrest.

*Sooz is DNAR (Do not attempt to resuscitate) but wants to be transferred to hos pit al and have interventions if "something can be done" so in other words she is not DNAR as Sooz was treated in resus, to you know RESUSCITATE if needed.

*Sooz has another upcoming nephrostomy surgery/catheter change scheduled so that in 3 MONTHS time the two procedures can be done together as the timing will align.

*Sooz has alot alot of cravings, this time Turkey and juice and appears to have an appetite.

*Sooz can take herself to the bathroom as Emma woke up and Sooz was in the bathroom.

*Sooz can tolerate oral meds.
Make it make sense!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
She hasn't had anything to do with her Dad since he left when she was 16, who the duck picks up.the camera and films themselves bawling outside a bloody hospital other than You Tubers. That's showbiz baby.
View attachment 2889100
---
This latest video (yes l gave her a view $$), what the hell is going on here?
View attachment 2889109
So Sooz gets rushed to the Hos pit al for these reasons shortly after some blood work.
View attachment 2889107

*The Drs start her on IV fluids to counteract her high potassium and calcium levels and "strong" antibiotics for preventing sepsis as this could cause cardiac arrest.

*Sooz is DNAR (Do not attempt to resuscitate) but wants to be transferred to hos pit al and have interventions if "something can be done" so in other words she is not DNAR as Sooz was treated in resus, to you know RESUSCITATE if needed.

*Sooz has another upcoming nephrostomy surgery/catheter change scheduled so that in 3 MONTHS time the two procedures can be done together as the timing will align.

*Sooz has alot alot of cravings, this time Turkey and juice and appears to have an appetite.

*Sooz can take herself to the bathroom as Emma woke up and Sooz was in the bathroom.

*Sooz can tolerate oral meds.
Make it make sense!!
Wow.
Emma's Sunday ching ching 🤑🤑🤑🤑
That title has all the ching ching words in it: Sooz, resus, devastating call! 🤑
She so loves the youtube money than she even involves a parent with whom she has had no contact whatsover.
Emma is beyond ready to be a nasty rodent.

WTF!!

wtf.PNG

• Angry
  • Sick
This is what happens when you play the game. Tragic words and crying thumbnails make people send you money. Well done, Emma.

why.PNG

• Angry
  • Haha
This is what happens when you play the game. Tragic words and crying thumbnails make people send you money. Well done, Emma.

View attachment 2889693
So over 4 decades ago her dog poo nodaddy fell off his perch and today people are donating money and Queen witch Emma is saying ‘thank you & bless you’ 40 plus years on from nodaddy’s death? 💀

She’s a proper wicked witch 🧹

• Wow
What!!

Who thinks of youtube when faced with the loss of a parent???

What will Emma do once the viewership goes down after Sooz' death?

These are random strangers on the internet, Emma. They are watching because of your dying sister, not because of you. Death bed watchers!

Look at the views on your non death related videos. People don't care about your rambles and your dull life.

what.PNG

Last edited:
And more craziness. Is she insane? Soon she will call them my darling loving Emmathinks family.

But unlike the Fanny, I think Emma means it. The Fanny uses it as a phrase which doesn't actually mean anything to her but I think Emma is attached to her dolts.

crazy.PNG

Many of there subscribers see Emma as the loving twin. I don't... and here is why.
Whenever Sooz gets "rushed" to hospital it means Emma can't sleep in a bed. She always records herself yawning and doing the 'poor me' act. "Look at me, having to try sleep on 2 hard chairs". Emma thrives off sympathy.
Emma also insinuates that extra stops are pulled out for Sooz because she isn't elderly... because she is in her 40's. Extra stops aren't offered to terminal cancer patients of any age. Don't treat the elderly but go above and beyond for younger terminal patients? Nope. No extras was offered to my husband and other younger patients that I knew/know. Palliative care patients are palliative care patients.
Where Emma confuses me.... She says Sooz has a DNR in place. If a DNR is in place, why is she being taken to resus??
Sooz has high potassium and high calcium? Don't most advanced cancer patients? Usually the NHS offer Zometa every few weeks to bring calcium levels down.
Emma states a prognosis of a couple of months was given back in January, but then she's talking about Sooz having surgeries. Her performance score will be very low if she is pretty much in bed all day. What are the benefits to these surgeries bringing? How are they extending life?

• Heart
So she is hysterical due to Sooz being rushed into Resus when she was only given 3 mnths ish to live🤦‍♀️

So how will she cope when Sooz does pass🤷‍♀️
---
And more craziness. Is she insane? Soon she will call them my darling loving Emmathinks family.

But unlike the Fanny, I think Emma means it. The Fanny uses it as a phrase which doesn't actually mean anything to her but I think Emma is attached to her dolts.

View attachment 2891397
She has a husband🤦‍♀️
God forbid if she had kids to care for

Blue, when did nodaddy die?
When Sooz was in resus at York hospital Emma got the phone call that morning.
---
Many of there subscribers see Emma as the loving twin. I don't... and here is why.
Whenever Sooz gets "rushed" to hospital it means Emma can't sleep in a bed. She always records herself yawning and doing the 'poor me' act. "Look at me, having to try sleep on 2 hard chairs". Emma thrives off sympathy.
Emma also insinuates that extra stops are pulled out for Sooz because she isn't elderly... because she is in her 40's. Extra stops aren't offered to terminal cancer patients of any age. Don't treat the elderly but go above and beyond for younger terminal patients? Nope. No extras was offered to my husband and other younger patients that I knew/know. Palliative care patients are palliative care patients.
Where Emma confuses me.... She says Sooz has a DNR in place. If a DNR is in place, why is she being taken to resus??
Sooz has high potassium and high calcium? Don't most advanced cancer patients? Usually the NHS offer Zometa every few weeks to bring calcium levels down.
Emma states a prognosis of a couple of months was given back in January, but then she's talking about Sooz having surgeries. Her performance score will be very low if she is pretty much in bed all day. What are the benefits to these surgeries bringing? How are they extending life?
I asked the same questions. Emma called it DNAR (do not attempt resuscitation) we call it DNR as you did, but Sooz wants resuscitation "if something can be done" go figure. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
When Sooz was in resus at York hospital Emma got the phone call that morning.
---

I asked the same questions. Emma called it DNAR (do not attempt resuscitation) we call it DNR as you did, but Sooz wants resuscitation "if something can be done" go figure. 🤷‍♀️
Ah okay, so he died just now. I haven't watched it so I didn't even know Sooz was RUSHED into resus again. I find it hard to listen to Emma's baby voice and ramblings.

The Sooz circumstances are super confusing and nonsensical. Emma constantly contradicts herself. I'm ready to accept that it's all bollocks and Sooz is not close to falling off her perch 🐦 (learned from Daisy).

• Heart
Blue, when did nodaddy die?
Old mate they hadn't seen in around 30years must have died 17 April 2024, this was after they came back to the pal hotel from the Hos pit al.
Screenshot_20240423_214232_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_214247_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_214255_YouTube.jpg

First 2 minutes of the latest upload, Sooz crying on the Ambulance stretcher (face blurred) and Emma crying in the Ambulance before going back to the chateau, l think they are crying in relief to finally have some content rather than just Emma's car ramblings and talking about fried rice 👍
Screenshot_20240423_213353_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_213510_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Old mate they hadn't seen in around 30years must have died 17 April 2024, this was after they came back to the pal hotel from the Hos pit al.
View attachment 2892671
View attachment 2892672
View attachment 2892675
First 2 minutes of the latest upload, Sooz crying on the Ambulance stretcher (face blurred) and Emma crying in the Ambulance before going back to the chateau, l think they are crying in relief to finally have some content rather than just Emma's car ramblings and talking about fried rice 👍
View attachment 2892679
View attachment 2892678
I don't mean to laugh at their tragedy and I'm not laughing at it. This whole thing is just so bizzare. Why is she filming Sooz crying on a stretcher? Well because it's "good" content and she knows it. Like you said she must be happy to have something 🤑ching ching🤑 cause fried rice and ramblings were not giving her the desired views and attention.

How exactly is she helping people by exploiting yet another tragedy? A dad she hasn't been in contact for 30 years. And Emma gives her all to milk it.

Like you said, who the duck picks up the camera to film themselves bawling outside the hospital.

Last edited:
  • Heart