The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch this clickbait crap to find out if the smell of fried rice is losing its life prolonging benefits?
Clearly the clickbait is no longer working, 9.1k views and only 1.2k likes in 4 days, Emma might have to go back to picking up dog tit!
View attachment 2869248
The poor amount of likes shows that those who are watching are not liking her content and that will dramatically impact her $$$ as they are probably not watching the entire video.
Exactly. The clickbaits are no longer effective. Her videos are so boring that anyone watching the full video has to be a bored grandma.

I understand that Emma encouraged some poor losers to start their own youtube channels. I haven't checked but I bet they are not getting any views. Emma forgot to inform them that if you are a boring nobody with 0 charisma, having cancer or at least a sister with cancer is a pre-requisite to get views on youtube.

People are rightly wondering:

see1.PNG

see2.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Exactly. The clickbaits are no longer effective. Her videos are so boring that anyone watching the full video has to be a bored grandma.

I understand that Emma encouraged some poor losers to start their own youtube channels. I haven't checked but I bet they are not getting any views. Emma forgot to inform them that if you are a boring nobody with 0 charisma, having cancer or at least a sister with cancer is a pre-requisite to get views on youtube.

People are rightly wondering:

View attachment 2869266
View attachment 2869267
I will get out my tiny violins 🎻

• Haha
An honest question, Emma. Are you stupid? The commenter is calling you out on your clickbaiting and calling legitimate points as trolling whilst monetising your sister's cancer on youtube.

And for your information, negative comments are not a part of social media. You will get negative comments if YOU deserve it. I don't think people would ever criticise Emily Hayward. I recommend you to check out her channel and see how to conduct yourself with integrity and honesty.

stupid1.PNG

---
"we don't listen or see them it's just what we're told." 🤣

Also, death threats? You are not that important, Emma, trust me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
An honest question, Emma. Are you stupid? The commenter is calling you out on your clickbaiting and calling legitimate points as trolling whilst monetising your sister's cancer on youtube.

And for your information, negative comments are not a part of social media. You will get negative comments if YOU deserve it. I don't think people would ever criticise Emily Hayward. I recommend you to check out her channel and see how to conduct yourself with integrity and honesty.

View attachment 2870611
---
"we don't listen or see them it's just what we're told." 🤣

Also, death threats? You are not that important, Emma, trust me.
The strings on my tiny violin have now broken!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
OK so Sooz has now been in the Pal-hotel for 3mths (as per video time frame), at this point it would have been more economical for the NHS/charity's to connect hot water and throw together a "bathroom" of sorts than have her taking up an inpatient bed that could be used by someone more in need of the hospice (due to having no family support) given the only reason she couldn't go home being the hot water and bathroom "situation". If Sooz was in Australia she would be having reassessment and management considering transfer to a residential care facility.
Screenshot_20240416_204152_YouTube.jpg

OK so Sooz has now been in the Pal-hotel for 3mths (as per video time frame), at this point it would have been more economical for the NHS/charity's to connect hot water and throw together a "bathroom" of sorts than have her taking up an inpatient bed that could be used by someone more in need of the hospice (due to having no family support) given the only reason she couldn't go home being the hot water and bathroom "situation". If Sooz was in Australia she would be having reassessment and management considering transfer to a residential care facility.
View attachment 2878628
I do disagree with this, just because someone has family doesn’t mean family members do actively want to be involved. My mum passed way two months ago nearly and I was sole carer, and I refused help from other services or her going into a hospice for respite.

sooz is there as well for pain management and additional medical needs. Emma probably wouldn’t be able to cope with the demand of it, and as well she’d need proper medical training in order to do some of the things. I personally think that if sooz went home, she would deteriorate a lot more quicker than she would in the hospice. This is pure palliative care for her, I guess to ensure she has a comfortable ending and that wouldn’t for an option if she went home.

I’m assuming you’re from Australia as you mentioned it in your comment. In the UK, people who are on palliative care are actively encouraged to reach out to hospices if they feel their family or carers can no longer meet demands or if the person with the illness doesn’t want a hospital setting but still wants treatment. It’s also a great resource for respite care.

my heart does break for sooz, cancer is a hideous disease and it’s clear she’s in limbo. Between no longer wanting to be here, but wants to carry on and fight. Hearing their mum talk about wanting to see her really got me in the feels. Emma does clearly love sooz, I’ve been in her position and if you don’t love or care for someone that much you wouldn’t up and change your whole life for them. Whilst she may put questionable titles and stuff, there’s no denying she will be there till the very end.

I do disagree with this, just because someone has family doesn’t mean family members do actively want to be involved. My mum passed way two months ago nearly and I was sole carer, and I refused help from other services or her going into a hospice for respite.

sooz is there as well for pain management and additional medical needs. Emma probably wouldn’t be able to cope with the demand of it, and as well she’d need proper medical training in order to do some of the things. I personally think that if sooz went home, she would deteriorate a lot more quicker than she would in the hospice. This is pure palliative care for her, I guess to ensure she has a comfortable ending and that wouldn’t for an option if she went home.

I’m assuming you’re from Australia as you mentioned it in your comment. In the UK, people who are on palliative care are actively encouraged to reach out to hospices if they feel their family or carers can no longer meet demands or if the person with the illness doesn’t want a hospital setting but still wants treatment. It’s also a great resource for respite care.

my heart does break for sooz, cancer is a hideous disease and it’s clear she’s in limbo. Between no longer wanting to be here, but wants to carry on and fight. Hearing their mum talk about wanting to see her really got me in the feels. Emma does clearly love sooz, I’ve been in her position and if you don’t love or care for someone that much you wouldn’t up and change your whole life for them. Whilst she may put questionable titles and stuff, there’s no denying she will be there till the very end.
Sooz doesn't have to be in the hotel hospice. Someone who is more in need should have received that bed.

She could have been moved to Emma's house and a community nurse would visit to do what Emma can't. There was talk about this before moving her to the hotel hospice so it was one of the options. Emma then could fulfill her title of a full time 24 hour end of life carer that she so loves to promote.

Noone is saying that she doesn't love her sister.

• Heart

What a wonderful daughter to do that for your mum.
I hope you were able to make some valuable memories and look back on that time with immense pride.

The narrative from the Dog Poop Fairy isn’t exactly as you described. Emma states the reason Sooz is in PAL Hotel is she has no bathroom or hot water at her home and these are necessities… Sooz has also refused IV syringe driver / pump pain relief and is presently happy with fried rice and sweet treats instead. Sooz does have a partner, though I’m not quite sure if he ever stays at the PAL Hotel given Emma is usually there.
Emma states she is the one doing the 24/7 nursing for Sooz, but quite frankly, I’m thinking Sooz is actually doing most things for herself and Emma is keeping her company. Same same just different 😜

Palliative Care Hospices and respite care nursing is also readily accessed and available in Australia for patients and their families and is available through the Public Health System.
We most certainly hail as the land DownUnder but we certainly are not underdone in resources … our health system has all the bells and whistles just like the NHS only our per capita ratio is far less.

• Heart
Sooz doesn't have to be in the hotel hospice. Someone who is more in need should have received that bed.

She could have been moved to Emma's house and a community nurse would visit to do what Emma can't. There was talk about this before moving her to the hotel hospice so it was one of the options. Emma then could fulfill her title of a full time 24 hour end of life carer that she so loves to promote.

Noone is saying that she doesn't love her sister.
Someone wouldn’t be placed into a hospice if they didn’t need it or if there wasn’t a particular reason for that placement. I’m sure Emma’s house would have been assessed or something would have gone into the background for the decision to be made for sooz to be put there.

as much as adaptations could be made to Emma’s property, the council would look as it as this person is dying and those adaptations would be useless after she dies, and a waste of our funding and resources. Sounds awful, but it’s true. It took over two years for my mums wet room to be done, and she only got use out of it for 8 months before she passed but her death was unexpected. Before that she was having bowl washes. Occupational health probably would have assessed sooz as well based on her abilities. As much as community nursing is an option they’re not widely available anymore! My mum would have nurses come to do her bloods at she had a clotting condition, and there would be weeks where they wouldn’t turn up due to short staffing, she was difficult to get blood out of and not many nurses would be able to take her bloods.

after being a carer pretty much my whole life for my mum, it’s not easy task whether you choose to do it full time like I did or your loved one is in a care home, hospice or hospital. I’d still go and visit my mum in hospital, and I would help wash her, change her, go to the toilet, bring her food to help with the demands that the nurses already had going on. It’s very easy when you’re not in the situation to say that this person should be here or there, but what matters is that the person is having a good quality of life that they have left, and ultimately a good death. I just hope that Sooz can find peace with the remainder of her journey.

Reactions: 1
Someone wouldn’t be placed into a hospice if they didn’t need it or if there wasn’t a particular reason for that placement. I’m sure Emma’s house would have been assessed or something would have gone into the background for the decision to be made for sooz to be put there.

as much as adaptations could be made to Emma’s property, the council would look as it as this person is dying and those adaptations would be useless after she dies, and a waste of our funding and resources. Sounds awful, but it’s true. It took over two years for my mums wet room to be done, and she only got use out of it for 8 months before she passed but her death was unexpected. Before that she was having bowl washes. Occupational health probably would have assessed sooz as well based on her abilities. As much as community nursing is an option they’re not widely available anymore! My mum would have nurses come to do her bloods at she had a clotting condition, and there would be weeks where they wouldn’t turn up due to short staffing, she was difficult to get blood out of and not many nurses would be able to take her bloods.

after being a carer pretty much my whole life for my mum, it’s not easy task whether you choose to do it full time like I did or your loved one is in a care home, hospice or hospital. I’d still go and visit my mum in hospital, and I would help wash her, change her, go to the toilet, bring her food to help with the demands that the nurses already had going on. It’s very easy when you’re not in the situation to say that this person should be here or there, but what matters is that the person is having a good quality of life that they have left, and ultimately a good death. I just hope that Sooz can find peace with the remainder of her journey.
I don't know how much dying is Sooz doing considering that she just recently had a surgery in the hospital. I understand your emotional investment but don't believe everything you hear on youtube. People have been known to bend the truth for their benefit.

Emma didn't say anything about adaptations to her property. The only problem seems to be a lack of hot water in Sooz' property. That was put forward (by Emma) as the reason for sending Sooz to her hotel hospice. I'm sure Emma would love to talk about any assessments of the suitability of her home if there were some. As it is, she is running out of clickbaits and videos without Sooz in the title are not getting many views.

I don't know how much dying is Sooz doing considering that she just recently had a surgery in the hospital. I understand your emotional investment but don't believe everything you hear on youtube. People have been known to bend the truth for their benefit.

Emma didn't say anything about adaptations to her property. The only problem seems to be a lack of hot water in Sooz' property. That was put forward (by Emma) as the reason for sending Sooz to her hotel hospice. I'm sure Emma would love to talk about any assessments of the suitability of her home if there were some. As it is, she is running out of clickbaits and videos without Sooz in the title are not getting many views.
This is probably more the point that Emma is profiteering off the big C diagnosis of Sista Sooz and that Sooz was certainly not at deaths door at the time Emma implied she was!
This is more to do with Emma’s shenanigans and the absolute nonsense she posts under the clickbait *cancer / dying* when in fact, we see nothing, hear nothing of the ‘dying’ patient herself.

One thing is for sure, Emma’s channel name suits the content and dialogue 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We know that Emma is genuine. I believe that what we see is how she really is. And she is obviously not a bad person. So she is not entirely like the nasty Fanny. But I'm certain that Emma plays the youtube game. She likes the attention and the donations and the freebies.

Reactions: 1

I’m assuming you’re from Australia as you mentioned it in your comment.

Community nurses are not widely available anymore? This is not my experience and I am UK. I have had relatives and friends at end of life rec'ing care in the community. Nurses have always arrived within the 2 hour timeframe which is the gold standard. They had shringe drivers which needed meds refilling every 24 hours and a battery change, not once did nurses not arrive late to refill medication and change battery on the syringe driver. Palliative care nurses work around the clock in my experience. Where are you based in the UK not to have palliative care in the community available?

• Heart
We know that Emma is genuine. I believe that what we see is how she really is. And she is obviously not a bad person. So she is not entirely like the nasty Fanny. But I'm certain that Emma plays the youtube game. She likes the attention and the donations and the freebies.
Not a bad person but devious enough to be content using a tragic cancer diagnosis to profiteer.
Im sure that once an income begins to arrive for the content you are giving, your focus deviates from focusing solely on the diagnosis & making memories, to videoing and deriving greater incomes.

I think this was demonstrated well on the Jenny Appleford channel when Jenny became too unwell to continue vlogging and instead of putting the camera away to focus on her end of life journey, Kyle learnt the skill of vlogging and editing and the focus became an erratic mess of videos with Jenny dying in the background.

I’m just not sure these people are at heart, the bees 🐝 knees … money is the root of all evil and Emma is just another of the new age go getters driven by money!

• Heart
And meanwhile we do have patients actively DYING in hospital. No carers or family at home to care for them. Patients NOT wanting to die in a hospital environment, and are on 'waiting lists' waiting for a hospice bed to become available. Most of the time beds DON'T become available because hospice beds are being blocked, or the actively DYING patient because too unstable for transfer. It's a messed up system we have. And yes it irks me.
Meanwhile Sooz has been dying for 3 months, having take aways, watching movies, painting nails. Emma is doing all the care whilst they 'shut the door'?Meanwhile another patient waiting in hospital for a hospice bed to become available dies.
And for UK members, if you don't believe this is happening, go visit your local oncology wards.
My husband died last year in hospital. It wasn't his wish, but circumstances changed and he was too unstable to leave hospital. My husband was in his early 30's in a hospital where he didn't want to die and where beds was in demand. At one point the bed manager arranged for him to die in a side bay on the teenage and young adults unit! A man in his 30's dying in a teenage and young adults ward? It wouldn't have been inappropriate for him and def not right for young cancer teens to have an adult in his 30s dying of the same disease on their unit. I put my foot down and refused his move to the teen & young adults unit.... it did mean he died on an oncology admissions unit which is only meant to be 48 hour max short term, but it we had no other option.
---
Not a bad person but devious enough to be content using a tragic cancer diagnosis to profiteer.
Im sure that once an income begins to arrive for the content you are giving, your focus deviates from focusing solely on the diagnosis & making memories, to videoing and deriving greater incomes.

I think this was demonstrated well on the Jenny Appleford channel when Jenny became too unwell to continue vlogging and instead of putting the camera away to focus on her end of life journey, Kyle learnt the skill of vlogging and editing and the focus became an erratic mess of videos with Jenny dying in the background.

I’m just not sure these people are at heart, the bees 🐝 knees … money is the root of all evil and Emma is just another of the new age go getters driven by money!
The videos pay Emmas mortgage, Em gets to sleep at hotel hospice and have days out to the cinema, castle howard and local walks. Meanwhile Sooz is on the waiting list for her surgical procedure.

• Heart
@Saydee I was hoping you would come and clear things up with your knowledge and experience ♥
---

Oh absolutely. Emma loves the easy money way too much. She loves it so much and she is so eager for it to continue that she makes such an ass of herself when replying to comments with embarrassing messages to her flock. She suddenly loves every one of them so so much. Of course she does! They give her money.

I would not even care about this channel if it weren't for Emma becoming so greedy for freebies and money. If she had no GFMs or donations, I would leave her be. GFMs for a dodgy reason like hers are a giant red flag. And every GFM for reasons other than life-saving treatment is dodgy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@@Saydee … 👋🏼 and as always, thanks for the relevant, reliable and pertinent insight that you afford us!
This facility is literally a halfway house for these twins … and I fully understand the scenario you describe of end stage hospital patients awaiting palliative beds while these two are swanning in la la land eating fried rice and doing crafts! Rude and inconsiderate indeed!

• Heart