The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that say about the pay rate?
Looking it up it seems the limit for the Orange County area is $51,200 salary for 1 plus 1 dependent. That's pretty high but I doubt Pete is paying Fiasco even $40K.
Whatever he's paying them, Fiasco was able to buy DVC, and from what he said, he bought direct from Disney. I think he owns at Boardwalk.

Whatever he's paying them, Fiasco was able to buy DVC, and from what he said, he bought direct from Disney. I think he owns at Boardwalk.
That doesn't say much. Disney will finance anyone and the minimum buy in is the cost of a fairly inexpensive new car.
Boardwalk was a uneducated choice for his first contract, the end date for all the contracts is 2042. Pete is so knowledgeable, why did he not talk him into a longer one that will last his life span, not just 20 years?

Resort NameDeed Expiration
Animal Kingdom2057
Aulani2062
Bay Lake Tower2060
Beach Club2042
Boardwalk2042
Boulder Ridge2042
Copper Creek2068
Grand Californian2060
Grand Floridian2064
Hilton Head2042
Old Key West2042 or 2057
Polynesian2066
Riviera Resort2070
Saratoga Springs2054
]Vero Beach2042

Reactions: 1
I thought Fiasco bought Copper Creek? Also, 99% sure he bought the minimum buy in amount and had it financed.

Reactions: 2
I thought Fiasco bought Copper Creek? Also, 99% sure he bought the minimum buy in amount and had it financed.
You may be right. I remember watching one of their DVC vlogs and he was talking about BW and how much he loved it. And he had the DVC backpack gift that you only get when you buy direct.

That doesn't say much. Disney will finance anyone and the minimum buy in is the cost of a fairly inexpensive new car.
Boardwalk was a uneducated choice for his first contract, the end date for all the contracts is 2042. Pete is so knowledgeable, why did he not talk him into a longer one that will last his life span, not just 20 years?
Yep, Disney will finance just about anyone, but their financing is off the charts. I may be wrong and he bought at CC as someone else said.

What does that say about the pay rate?
Looking it up it seems the limit for the Orange County area is $51,200 salary for 1 plus 1 dependent. That's pretty high but I doubt Pete is paying Fiasco even $40K.
I have no idea. Perhaps he has a disability rating through the VA? I don’t know the ins and outs of how it works. I know my husband qualifies for free VA care because of that, and we make decent salaries. I don’t know that VA coverage is always tied to income.

I have no idea. Perhaps he has a disability rating through the VA? I don’t know the ins and outs of how it works. I know my husband qualifies for free VA care because of that, and we make decent salaries. I don’t know that VA coverage is always tied to income.
That is what I was going to say. Fiasco seems to have health issues (back or something, if I recall) so he probably has a disability rating or was medically retired (income could be up to a few thousand which is tax-free) and health care coverage. I am retired from the military and most people have some sort of legit disability claim and income.

Didn't he recently buy a new home also? He has to be doing okay financially, whether it is salary and/or disability/retirement income.

I think Fiasco has a lot of debt. What was his medical issue?
Deni is fine, but she's slightly annoying. It seems as if she just repeats what everyone else has already said, but with this long, drawn out, saga of a story.

I ALWAYS NOTICE THAT why is he always bleeping repeating himself?

The steak was really good

pause

the steak was really good
And, he does this thing that looks as if he's throwing up in his mouth, or holding in a belch mid sentence.

Reactions: 5
Deni is fine but she has no really opinion she is the store brand of vanilla ice cream generic and bland.

Do we really think Deni has no opinions? If I worked for Pete, I'd be terrified to express my opinion if it differed from his.

Do we really think Deni has no opinions? If I worked for Pete, I'd be terrified to express my opinion if it differed from his.
Has anyone ever challenged Pete on his views telling him he’s wrong? Well I guess a few did and that’s why they no longer work there.

Deni is fine but she has no really opinion she is the store brand of vanilla ice cream generic and bland.
Perfect description. When I see her hosting the show, I skip it. She seems like a nice lady, but I watch The Dis for opinions and reactions, not solely for information. I already know her opinion - she loves it and it's the best and even if its crap and overpriced, she appreciates the effort and it's great. Basically if it could just be Pete, Craig and Ryno every episode, it would be great. Teresa can drop in every once in a while - she's funny. I used to like John and Kevin when they did restaurant reviews, but now all John does is sell and Kevin just basically retells old stories and talks about musicals 100% of the time.

Reactions: 4
Perfect description. When I see her hosting the show, I skip it. She seems like a nice lady, but I watch The Dis for opinions and reactions, not solely for information. I already know her opinion - she loves it and it's the best and even if its crap and overpriced, she appreciates the effort and it's great. Basically if it could just be Pete, Craig and Ryno every episode, it would be great. Teresa can drop in every once in a while - she's funny. I used to like John and Kevin when they did restaurant reviews, but now all John does is sell and Kevin just basically retells old stories and talks about musicals 100% of the time.
Deni is the Grinch when you compare her to Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deni is the Grinch when you compare her to Jackie.

Did you see the episode two/three weeks ago when they were talking about the after hours holiday party. Jackie starts having a fit because they called the fake snow for what it was, soap! But she was like “c’om guys it’s snow. Let’s just call it snow!” Talk about delusional. You can’t even admit something is what it is!

Reactions: 3
Did you see the episode two/three weeks ago when they were talking about the after hours holiday party. Jackie starts having a fit because they called the fake snow for what it was, soap! But she was like “c’om guys it’s snow. Let’s just call it snow!” Talk about delusional. You can’t even admit something is what it is!
And in the past she has made comments suggesting that pixie dust was a real tangible thing.

• Haha
I can’t listen to Jackie. I hate the way she talks. Every story takes twice as long as the other hosts. I’m sure I would love her in person but I have patience for her online. Plus her fake ponytail and glasses on her head irritate me, Petty I know.

I can’t listen to Jackie. I hate the way she talks. Every story takes twice as long as the other hosts. I’m sure I would love her in person but I have patience for her online. Plus her fake ponytail and glasses on her head irritate me, Petty I know.
That should be “don’t have.” There’s no edit feature here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.