The Dis Unplugged #5 Stay Out of the Damn Employees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the after show since I still have access Teresa is standing up like she's a stand up comic. Ryno said he's not going to miss the chairs. They're all hyped up like they did drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Kevin & John have been traveling a lot over the last year but his mobility issues prevent him from walking a few steps into Pete's garage? Ooookay, makes sense

Also, I just went to see the announcement of the studio change and you can still view the live chat as it happened. Surprised they didn't make it unavailable for replay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they all jacked up on Mountain Dew because John stepped in and put a stop to it and said no - we are moving the studio, we’re done here.. Or maybe Pete laid down and said he’ll step away?! They’re like kids on Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Are they all jacked up on Mountain Dew because John stepped in and put a stop to it and said no - we are moving the studio, we’re done here.. Or maybe Pete laid down and said he’ll step away?! They’re like kids on Christmas.
I imagine it is John realizing there needs to be an adult in the room. I don’t see Pete giving up his “fame” and platform easily. As others have suggested, perhaps they are close to a financial agreement to buy him out. If so, I’m happy for all the employees.

Reactions: 10
The big question is: Are they going to take all of Pete's Magic Candles to the new studio?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If i was John i'd f*** Pete up for tarnishing my million dollar business.

Reactions: 9
Not a single mention if I remember correctly
Not a single mention if I remember correctly
Looks like the persona non grata phase has started. Right now they're in the "throw tit against the wall and see what sticks" phase of the suit but I suspect you'll see a settlement in the next 90 days based today's announcement and what's been filed. There's no reason for either party to fight this to the very end.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.