The Dis Unplugged #5 Stay Out of the Damn Employees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs I try to give Erica the benefit of the doubt. She seems like a good enough kid. But christ it's painful watching/listening to her considering the types of actual conversation these shows were once known for

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you guys see Bobby Ts comment about his name is Dustin West but Pete went south it’s not funny but that was a good pun

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also, they seem pretty chipper and the conversation is flowing like they came in with a plan. The plan being, scoot over that announcement quickly and then distract, distract, distract with tons of chatter.
I honestly don't think any of them are that bright, and even if you give Craig a modicum of credit, there's still no way that group is going to stay on point with a unified message.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think not that long ago Pete remodeled the studio. Great use of funds. Also am interested about the DVC show and sponsorship. Perhaps they need to become made aware.

Reactions: 11
Laughing my ass off at someone in the chat asking if Pete was getting sued for $1M by AmEx and said “thoughts & prayers to Pete…” as if it’s some silly mistake 🤣
I HATE when I trip, fall, and accidentally open a company credit card then charge $900k on it. So clumsy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No mention of the after show today. Are they doing one?

Edit: they just posted the link, I'm a moron

Reactions: 2
Look, I may have been being silly but I have a lot of love for Dustin, He got me into Disney again with his " best attraction bracket show"

Pete deserves every commment i made.

and sean - well i didn't think you should be on a disney expert show panel and was hard on you- Now that I know the story i apologize. You are also a good man.

Reactions: 15
Look, I may have been being silly but I have a lot of love for Dustin, He got me into Disney again with his " best attraction bracket show"

and sean - well i didn't think you should be on a disney expert show panel and was hard on you- Now that I know the story i apologize. You are also a good man.
Can you please give us the next thread name!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dustin's attraction bracket show was the first dis Unplugged show that I found back in the day (2013ish?). I was searching for area loop music, and the dis Unplugged popped up as a recommendation. I was hooked on the show after that one episode. I'll still go back and listen to it occasionally, even if Kevin was unbearable during it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.