The Dis Unplugged #5 Stay Out of the Damn Employees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard that Charles had a shady past. Did he actually serve prison time? I never heard any details.
I’m not sure about prison time. All I knew was that he stabbed at least one person.

I am usually someone that can win someone over in person and Charles just hated me from the first day, until his last. I never made any ground with him and I tried but he would go out of his way to constantly bring up my past and just blast me for it. Like I get it, he wears bow ties and has a bigger vocabulary than me and doesn’t have sex for money but just give me a break for like….a day?

He constantly would make snide remarks about me behind my back and to my face and I finally just told him to get off my dick or start paying me. Obviously, this went over poorly but I was sick of it. Just keep your head down, do your Job and stop stabbing people, it’s not hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m not sure about prison time. All I knew was that he stabbed at least one person.

I am usually someone that can win someone over in person and Charles just hated me from the first day, until his last. I never made any ground with him and I tried but he would go out of his way to constantly bring up my past and just blast me for it. Like I get it, he wears bow ties and has a bigger vocabulary than me and doesn’t have sex for money but just give me a break for like….a day?

He constantly would make snide remarks about me behind my back and to my face and I finally just told him to get off my dick or start paying me. Obviously, this went over poorly but I was sick of it. Just keep your head down, do your Job and stop stabbing people, it’s not hard.
That's funny you mentioned that bc DH and I would always laugh at how Charles would force himself almost into a pretzel trying to describe things using "big words." As if he was trying to be so esoteric with his word choices, philosophizing about friggin MK quick service meals or something...trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room. 🤣

Though, I have to admit I recall him making some joke about the design of the queue for Na'vi River Journey that had me rolling at the time. I can't remember specifics but I think it was something about Pier One, or the wicker / bamboo / rattan...something? Do you remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is John aware of this behavior? I feel like someone’s going to tell him at his travel agency is in jeopardy over this nonsense once people get wind of this.

Reactions: 9
Is John aware of this behavior? I feel like someone’s going to tell him at his travel agency is in jeopardy over this nonsense once people get wind of this.
I think a quick search of the Orange County FL public records would answer that question for you…..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Like I get it, he wears bow ties and has a bigger vocabulary than me...
We once had a guy in our office who always wore bow ties and told everyone he was an adjunct professor. People would ask me about him, and comment on how successful he obviously was. After he "left" the firm, I'd let people in on the secret: he taught remedial math part time at a community college, and he wore bow ties because he couldn't afford suits and the bow tie allowed him to get away with sportscoats and khakis.

Oh, and we fired him because that was all he was good at: flapping his gums, teaching algebra to teenagers, and wearing bow ties.

Reactions: 2
Ohhh. 🤯
The AmEx and Dreams stuff? The docs are all there, too. Yikes.
Pete recently questioned what’s happening with MTO to the owners and I know Pete only looks into his side money when he’s short on cash and needs it quick and if he’s hitting MTO up, then it’s gotta be something big cause that’s pretty far down his up line. Didn’t take long to put the pieces together.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That's funny you mentioned that bc DH and I would always laugh at how Charles would force himself almost into a pretzel trying to describe things using "big words." As if he was trying to be so esoteric with his word choices, philosophizing about friggin MK quick service meals or something...trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room. 🤣

Though, I have to admit I recall him making some joke about the design of the queue for Na'vi River Journey that had me rolling at the time. I can't remember specifics but I think it was something about Pier One, or the wicker / bamboo / rattan...something? Do you remember that?
Funnily enough, I remember comments about Navi River from both Charles and Sean! For Charles, it was the Pier 1 comment. For Sean, it was "panthers running around". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of those still making videos and dining reviews are they making large salaries? It seems they have years invested at this point and I’m guessing no retirement so I hope they are paid generously enough to pad their savings. Except Erica. She shouldn’t even be paid at all. I don’t know where she rolled in from.

Perhaps we already mentioned this but was Ryno ever pursued by Pete or maybe he was lucky and stayed under the radar. I’m just assuming that Craig stayed clear of Pete’s grasp but at this point who knows, it seems that conditions of employment have many strings attached at the “DIS Miserable”

Reactions: 5
Of those still making videos and dining reviews are they making large salaries? It seems they have years invested at this point and I’m guessing no retirement so I hope they are paid generously enough to pad their savings. Except Erica. She shouldn’t even be paid at all. I don’t know where she rolled in from.

Perhaps we already mentioned this but was Ryno ever pursued by Pete or maybe he was lucky and stayed under the radar. I’m just assuming that Craig stayed clear of Pete’s grasp but at this point who knows, it seems that conditions of employment have many strings attached at the “DIS Miserable”
Not to be that guy, but if any of them are making more than 20 bucks an hour, they're being grossly overpaid. I can get a high school kid to go eat ravioli at Pizza Rizzo for minimum wage, with an equally sophisticated palate. No knock on the hosts, but there's no meat on those bones.

Reactions: 3
To sum it up. American Express National Bank is suing Dreams (Pete) for around 866k for an Amex balance.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Pete recently questioned what’s happening with MTO to the owners and I know Pete only looks into his side money when he’s short on cash and needs it quick and if he’s hitting MTO up, then it’s gotta be something big cause that’s pretty far down his up line. Didn’t take long to put the pieces together.
OMG, there are two and can't imagine that amount of debt! It's shocking!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.