The Dis Unplugged #5 Stay Out of the Damn Employees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it telling that Pete and Dreams have separate attorneys representing them in that Amex case? Or is that fairly standard?
It is fairly standard for each party to have their own lawyer. It has too much conflict of interest.

Similar to the old "...fool for a client" idiom you should never trust your co-defendent to "handle things" for the both of you.

Reactions: 6
It is fairly standard for each party to have their own lawyer. It has too much conflict of interest.

Similar to the old "...fool for a client" idiom you should never trust your co-defendent to "handle things" for the both of you.
Lawyer here: it’s prudent to have your own attorney and not have one attorney represent both parties. In this case it is notable that both attorneys are not coordinating a defense, Dreams’ response alleges Pete should be entirely responsible.

Reactions: 14
I don’t care what.
We just need a new thread title for #6.
I just grabbed a couple of suggested titles to consider (in no particular order)
The actual title may end up being different that these or a hybrid. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stay out of the Damn Employees: Part 2

Mesh of @Happiest & @pembertonheights posts:
Pete Werner Throwing Sh1t At The Wall To See What Sticks

" 7 in 7 (7 employees in 7 days)"
Any more suggestions??

Reactions: 5
Today has been shocking to say the least. Pete is responsible for all his actions and whatever the outcome he needs to accept the consequences. I'm a little sad in the fact that someone I enjoyed hearing his takes and reviews turned out to be not the person he presented. The fact that he floated in his realm w/o major tarnish to this point is pretty insane. What an ending to such a career and notoriety around the Disney travel world. Even if he sells and comes up with a settlement with AMEX, he will be destitute in a few years. He can't live on a set budget and will go through possible millions.

Reactions: 14
Are they all jacked up on Mountain Dew because John stepped in and put a stop to it and said no - we are moving the studio, we’re done here.. Or maybe Pete laid down and said he’ll step away?! They’re like kids on Christmas.
It's telling that everyone appears to be giddy about moving the studio. Makes you wonder about how toxic that environment really was.

Reactions: 20
I don’t care what.
We just need a new thread title for #6.
I just grabbed a couple of suggested titles to consider (in no particular order)
The actual title may end up being different that these or a hybrid. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mesh of @Happiest & @pembertonheights posts:
Pete Werner Throwing Sh1t At The Wall To See What Sticks

Any more suggestions??
The Emperor Can No Longer Afford His Gaudy Clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I vote Stay Out of the Damn Employees Part 2 or some variation. I don’t recall who but someone pointed out that the fast acceleration of this thread hadn’t given this brilliant title the time to shine. I agree. The post had quite a few likes as I recall.

Reactions: 10
With all of the young male employees cycled through his employment there is a very high likelihood that there are more victims and I hope that they speak up. This abuse needs to end.

Reactions: 13
The obvious answer to the first question is yes. If you go back and scroll the chat you’ll see numerous pleas for Craig and Ryno to turn it off. They noped the duck out.

1690315564692.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.