Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djc12b

i have really been getting the ick with Craig lately, just everything about him is like a fulfillment of all the criticisms he’s gotten over the years. But yeah no one is forcing you to work there. Separately, I really unironically like the new girl on the channel tho
I'm a fan too, I think she brings some genuine interest and input and it doesn't feel forced from her. It sounds like we have one more week of the small studio group and then the following week it'll be a big group in the studio again....so we'll see how she plays into the big group but I'm a fan of her so far too. She hasn't given anything to be nit picky about.

Reactions: 2

StarGZR528

Well, I’m still trying to figure out what “Let’s win Disney!’ Means on DFB’s title card, so nothing shocks me.
The first time I saw that AJ had started using that phrase I thought what the hell does that mean and I still think it every time I see it :ROFLMAO: I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled over it

eonxblue

I noticed the Moving to Orlando YouTube page was stripped of branding and content, so maybe things are starting to get wrapped up with the final sales/transfers.
And not quite coincidentally WDWNT just began their own “Magical Moves” show ☠☠

• Wow

xoxo552

So, what happens next now that mediation resulted in impasse? Does it move directly to judgment? Are there more arguments? I'm curious as to what Pete's 'strategy' is here. Is the impasse just a delay tactic? As far as I can tell, he's offered no other potential defense or objection.

invisobelt

My nickname for Ryno Clavin is B2, the vitamin also known as riboflavin.

B2, you sunk my battleship

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
In (their) mild defense, especially since they’re renting it could be a landlord veto.

Then again paint would cut into J&K’s Louis budget.
But if you're already going to paint it brown, adding a few crudely drawn gold "LV"'s here and there wouldn't cost much more. Ryno can grab some gold markers at Hobby Lobby and voila!

• Haha

xoxo552

What ever happened to Panda? I know he had his own channel pre-DIS?
He's a regular panelist on the DVC Fan show along with Paul and Amy and also still maintains his channel that does a live show most Tuesday nights and then does other recorded videos from time to time. I think it safe to say that a new job was not taking him away from vlogging ...

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
I see 75% or more of their comments on the latest live shit show are from the same couple of people... How they haven't pulled the plug on this is far beyond me.

DISbored

Chatty Member
This group still being invited on cruises tells me they’re still doing well according ton Disney standards. John, Kevin, Craig and Corey. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Pete was there. These guys give me the impression he’s still their friend.
I’m sure they have their steady base still booking cruises with them but you know Craig is generating absolute zero income for them. This weeks comments were pretty bad let’s see how bad next months drop of paying subscribers are.

lol sorry craig but you waited too long. maybe if you would have jumped ship a year ago you’d still have a shred of dignity from me. who looked at this train wreck of a podcast and said “i need to hire that guy” LOL the most the guy did was make powerpoint slides and edit short little vlogs💀 dude is a dime a dozen nowadays. craig is a coward. hopefully nobody at his next job nobody ever gets assaulted around him because we all know he won’t give a flying fuck about it

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
There was no message stating that we support all our agents and staff members, committing to a full and transparent investigation. We sincerely thank you for standing with us during these challenging times. Your trust, engagement, and support mean everything to us.

Let's move forward with respect and integrity, not just sweeping things under the rug. How can anyone overlook that? How can anyone continue to support them after they've tried to bury this issue?
Nah, John and Kevin are way too busy with their version of let them eat cake.

Murray9000

VIP Member
On the Universal show they said the show is continuing with a new cohost who is even more passionate about Universal than either Craig or Ryno. And also that they'll be implementing some changes Craig and Ryno had long envisioned. And on the Connecting with Walt pod, they said it's continuing with a cohost and producer who will be a familiar voice to those who listened/watched in the early days of the DIS. Craig goes on to say he had been thrust into a role as this person's successor at one point ... Dustin??? I'm not sure if they've said anything about the main show - am guessing it would continue with Ryno and Hannah and then rotate a third person. Will have to see what actually happens but it seems like they've put more thought and effort into these shows in the last 2 weeks than the last year combined!
Can't imagine who's bridge hasn't been burnt.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Looks like the new beach house J&K bought is in NJ. Any idea if this is the "second home" they bought in NJ a while back, or a 3rd property?
1000006026.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad

kiddygal

You wait in line like everybody else you’re in a chair already what necessitates you to skip the line? Again, the disabled should be treated with respect dignity and kindness.
isn’t there a need for wheelchairs to be loaded first though? And that needs to be done without other passengers in the way.
If they wait in the regular line when it’s their turn there could be room for guests to stand but not for them to maneuvre on so they’d have to wait again. I think there would be an argument for discrimination there?
I’m not from the US so I’m not as familiar with the law but where I’m from it would be discriminatory.
I don’t entirely disagree with you but I thought there was a reason for it to have to be this way

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Thanks for trying! Very interesting. What's the saying -- anyone who represents themself has a fool for a client?
So true. Funny thing about lawyers, though - they tend to expect to be paid. I would also imagine that Pete (especially at this point in his life) would be a challenging client to manage, to say the least. So there are any number of ways the attorney/client relationship could have gone south.
---
Should have added, his attorney was the one who filed the notice of Pete’s appearance, so he does still appear to have some kind of representation. I'm no expert on mediation, but I think I'd still want my attorney to attend that with me. And show up for the hearing on my other case where DUT was trying to get themselves removed from the lawsuit.

Last edited: