The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’m still trying to figure out what “Let’s win Disney!’ Means on DFB’s title card, so nothing shocks me.
The first time I saw that AJ had started using that phrase I thought what the hell does that mean and I still think it every time I see it :ROFLMAO: I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled over it

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who never puzzled over those? Like “Let’s win Disney!” is kind of a tongue in cheek thing where it’s playing to those who treat Disney planning like a war. They have an objective in the parks and they will win.

“Food is a theme park” is kind of like for some it’s the main reason people go or, at least, just as much a highlight as the rides.

at least that’s my take

I’d ask AJ to quit calling cheese cups “plastic cheese” though.

Reactions: 6
So, what happens next now that mediation resulted in impasse? Does it move directly to judgment? Are there more arguments? I'm curious as to what Pete's 'strategy' is here. Is the impasse just a delay tactic? As far as I can tell, he's offered no other potential defense or objection.

Reactions: 2
So, what happens next now that mediation resulted in impasse? Does it move directly to judgment? Are there more arguments? I'm curious as to what Pete's 'strategy' is here. Is the impasse just a delay tactic? As far as I can tell, he's offered no other potential defense or objection.
It would follow the traditional path of continuing discovery (if it's not yet complete), presenting motions (if appropriate) and eventually setting a trial date.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who never puzzled over those? Like “Let’s win Disney!” is kind of a tongue in cheek thing where it’s playing to those who treat Disney planning like a war. They have an objective in the parks and they will win.

“Food is a theme park” is kind of like for some it’s the main reason people go or, at least, just as much a highlight as the rides.

at least that’s my take

I’d ask AJ to quit calling cheese cups “plastic cheese” though.
You’re not! DFB has its own thread on here, I remember the weird slogans being a topic of conversation.

Reactions: 1
If that was the case, then grammatically, it should be “Let’s win at Disney!” (like ‘Let’s win at chess”), if we’re using “Disney” as the proper noun referring to a game. Which is stupid and literally the only time I’ve ever heard the word used in that context.

If “Disney” is being used as a proper noun referring to an object that is being offered as a prize “Let’s win theme park tickets!”, that’s stupid as well because Disney isn’t being offered as some prize by DFB.

If that was the case, then grammatically, it should be “Let’s win at Disney!” (like ‘Let’s win at chess”), if we’re using “Disney” as the proper noun referring to a game.
yeah, but it’s also tied into how the yewts today talk. Maybe even a bit of a synecdoche, referring to an aspect of something by calling it by the whole thing.
Either way, it’s an informal thing and meant to be eye catching. So in that respect, mission accomplished

Ok so for those who don’t want to bore themselves watching the show, I’ll share the rest of the teams backdrops. Theresa’s backdrop is decent although I think the lighting is really harsh. The place they have spent months securing, furnishing and decorating is this. Someone’s garage would have sufficed as a meeting place. The content though, give me a break. This week it was a live q&a. No planning involved. No structure or content to keep anyone entertained to watch the show or book a vacation.
They had months to decorate, and it looks like a WeWork space with Dollar Tree posters. They had months to plan content, and they do a Q&A. They had months to work out scheduling, and John couldn't be bothered to show up. There were multiple threads on their site about how excited people were to see the new studio and now, 2+ days after the great unveiling, there hasn't been a single comment or post on the Disboards about the show or the studio. I hope they spent all that time they weren't working on the studio and the Tuesday show working on their resumes and applying for new jobs, because the Dis-tanic is sinking fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yeah, but it’s also tied into how the yewts today talk. Maybe even a bit of a synecdoche, referring to an aspect of something by calling it by the whole thing.
Either way, it’s an informal thing and meant to be eye catching. So in that respect, mission accomplished
Well, it IS owned and hosted by someone who rarely steps foot in Florida, so no surprise…

Unlike last year's annual report around this time last year, Pete is no longer listed as an officer/director of Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. It looks like the amended document was filed in October, but it may have been done earlier than that and just filed at that point. It also just may have taken that long for the particulars of his divestment to be ironed out.

Florida Corporations that still list our Peter Werner as an officer are Werner Travel Media LLC, Peter R Werner LLC, Moving to the Magic LLC, and Encanto Media LLC. The last one seems to be the only one that lists someone with Pete, a Federico Ardila-Garces, as an authorized member.

Yeah I posted that Pete was showing as officer in Sept 28 and they fix it on October but they don't read here.

these are the kinds of people who still stan the dis, people who consider taping print outs of google images on walls probably minutes from going live “a lot of work” because he’s just so busy doing god knows what the other 99.9999% of his life

also - why is everything w them placeholder this placeholder that, i’ll write my essay when im ready (spoiler alert: never) etc. they’ve had 6+ months lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It would follow the traditional path of continuing discovery (if it's not yet complete), presenting motions (if appropriate) and eventually setting a trial date.
Do you think Dreams Unlimited will be selling packages to stay for the trial?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only $5,999 per person based on double occupancy. Air fare not included. Only 3 spaces left so act now.
Who the f*** is buying these trips?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone would go to those parties anymore outside a small group

Reactions: 1