Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
So they arent ready to share him yet...whatever that means but they still post a photo where the baby is half visible. I hate that attention seeking shite. Show the baby or dont show the baby but don't make it some big reveal for likes.

Is Gene a family name or did her husband get the name tattooed on his hand in the last day? I like the name.
Tattoo looks to be fresh enough. They've had the baby named for months. They have been calling him baby G for ages now. So the big reveal anyway is that it's Gene.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Prob not the right thread to ask this but how come there is no proper prenatal testing for Down syndrome in Ireland?

Heidi88

VIP Member
Gene and Gina in the same house.
I hadnt even noticed that! My parents wanted to call me and my brother two names kind of like that...lets say Patrick and Patricia but thankfully changed their mind on his name when he was born.They didnt notice the similarity at all or the fact the two names had v similar nicknames. I wonder did Gina and her husband notice or is it on purpose!

Delboy

Chatty Member
Another book on the way.. The diary it's called, all about their madness and humour apparently. As I said previous, definitely think theyre losing the run of themselves, or as Sabby would say 'notions' Wonder will ppl buy it 🤔
Thought it was a food planner/recipe book?

Chooeytwo

I had GD also (baby was born in summer). Maybe she is taking it seriously but from looking at the recipes she’s been making and the ads she’s done, none of them are GD friendly. Was surprised when she said she had McDonald’s. hope you’re getting on ok with it, it’s worth every finger prick

Taylor17

VIP Member
The cheese singles plastic cheese really bugs me. My children who would eat processed food every day if I gave it to them couldn't eat a toasted sandwich with the plastic cheese in it. My husband bought it because he's lazy 😂 and I threw it into a toastie for the kids instead of cutting the block of cheese and they took one bite and said they didn't like the cheese.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I just think the whole weight loss recipe book and diary thing has been flogged to death. But they will no doubt make a few quid from it. I don't agree at all with the kids being featured so much, its not right. They must have a very good business in cards to keep both of them so busy full time.

God he is painful. What on gods earth does she see in him?
The cards are just a side line. She does illustrations I think. Can’t remember what he does.

Skinner

VIP Member
I have their first book here, I jsiot can't find it. Never ever cooked anything from it. If I find it I'll screenshot the recipe, if it's in it.