Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I just think the whole weight loss recipe book and diary thing has been flogged to death. But they will no doubt make a few quid from it. I don't agree at all with the kids being featured so much, its not right. They must have a very good business in cards to keep both of them so busy full time.

God he is painful. What on gods earth does she see in him?
The cards are just a side line. She does illustrations I think. Can’t remember what he does.

Skinner

VIP Member
I have their first book here, I jsiot can't find it. Never ever cooked anything from it. If I find it I'll screenshot the recipe, if it's in it.

Quackers

VIP Member
I have not followed her since before covid. I bought the first book and was supposed to go to their signing but it got cancelled with covid.
I can't believe how much her page has derailed. I'm all for people getting a bit of success from their following but like others have said, she got that following for her content of making food. Now she's getting 2 free kitchens in a few years?
I much prefer the cabinets in her old kitchen, not the navy but the news ones are so plain and boring. We got a new kitchen in and the price of it with no frills, can't imagine hers cost near 20k if not more.... Did she pay anything for it?

Where do they live I saw they were in one of my local restaurants maybe a year ago and thought they lived in the area promoting business but apparently they are just promoting every tom dick and Harry in the country 😂
Longwood meath is where she lives. The new kitchen must have cost and a second go of counter tops too. Not even cheap ones either.

Heidi77

VIP Member
These influencers really do know how to work their angles.
Just saw the video Gina posted from TV today, she looks much bigger than she does in her stories.
We all like to look our best and photos to look good but this is a woman who looks 3 stone heavier than on her on reels.
I'm big myself, so it's not her size it's the fact that they try to hide it. Do they not be riddled with anxiety that people will see the real them when they leave the house.
Again it's not about the size of anyone but the deception
But sure anyone that's big tries to hide it. I wouldn't be flaunting myself if I was a size 20.

Aprillady

I’m not going to look as it would really upset me but I get the gist of what was said. Truly awful. What kind of people are in this world? Between this and the incident in Navan, you would really wonder.

Dubdoll14

Hey all, would anyone have her mushy pea curry recipe, I used to make it and it was yum. She has removed it from her highlights as it is obviously in one of her books and the only version I can find online includes baked beans and I don't like them.. Thanks in advance
Pinch of nom has one she usually has the recipe on her website if not the book is in aldi and it’s in it

Aceandspades1

I am pretty sure her last post is an AD too. she had paid partnership on her stories when she was talking about it. I just feel like if that was anyone else they'd be attacked for not declaring 🙄

Okay!

But it's how she built up their following? If they don't stick to their content then she doesn't deserve the followers. If she had no social media presence then she never would have had a book deal. People want daily dishes... Not some smug couple playing up to the camera
I get what you're saying but I just think if people are providing content that is of value and they put work into it then they should make money out of it. Maybe it started out as a hobby but lots of people start jobs out that way. And the book is on brand for them obviously.