The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are horrible bastards! We all take the risk the second we get botox/fillers, a reaction could happen to any of us. I know loads who go to Lisa and she is very professional. That Ffyona is terrible for what she's done. I sincerely hope they lose their business for this. Let's hope Lisa pulls through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just liked a comment on their insta about the whole situation. Two mins later I’ve been blocked. The devil works fast, but ffffyona works faster 😂 Vile company.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m going to go through her page and find the posts where she claims to be a doctor
I’m sorry to say that the police won’t give a stuff. They’ve been handed this stuff several times before and say it’s a matter for the GMC, but as she’s not actually a doctor the GMC say they can’t help and it needs to be the police and reported as an assault. But only if she’s injected and said she was medically qualified. So anyone who was injected by her personally believing she was qualified in any way to do so (bearing in mind she’s LESS qualified than a beautician!!) should speak up! She always posts pics about how much money she has so you could get an actually decent payout for the fraud xx

Reactions: 7
Loool same! Within 3-4 mins no lie! Imagine being her partner she must be never off the bleeping phone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I would say I have loads of sympathy for Lisa but I don’t. I used to live in Liverpool and although I never went to La Laa Land Aesthetics myself I know several friends and family members who have been there, some who suffered migrations, one an infection and another who didn’t get the results she wanted and ended up being blocked after being sent an aggressive messages from an anonymous account that could only be Lisa.
La Laa Land Aesthetics has a long and imperfect history in regards to fillers and they’ve had tons of complaints mostly on FB, but also over Insta.

I have only recently come across Cosmetic Consult but I hear they’ve had negative reviews too. It’s interesting that some people on Instagram are sending abuse and death threats to CC whilst in the next breath writing “Be Kind” on their stories.
Lisa did wrong, and didn’t rectify it for whatever reason, then the public gets involved and escalated a situation.

Reactions: 8
Admin!!! She’s never been a doctor. She worked as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company and then she decided to do a law degree to follow in her dads footsteps, but in her final year of placement they realised that she’d lied about her qualifications so said they’d put her through her last weeks (as she was near the end) but said to her that they wouldn’t be offering her a position. So then she decided to have children instead as a “career break”. And then when the time came post children to go back to work she didn’t want to start again at a lower level so suggested they both make a clinic where he’d be in control initially (hence the name cause he was a consultant doctor - and the only consultant doctor to ever work at the clinic so the name is deceptive) by it then he found out she’d loss about her qualifications and pasty history and promptly left her, and then she took it On herself but told all of the doctors that she’s a doctor too 🤣 and believing that a few let her inject Botox with them and fillers too, thinking she was trained 🤢 they were literally injecting people, leaving work and driving home thinking they were covered and if something went wrong with the patient Dr Ffyona would step in! X
Her husband actually believed she was/ had been a consultant hence why it was called consultant clinic. She’s just a narcissist who sadly takes pleasure in other peoples misery! Let’s hope she finally gets her dues, and the GMC can’t actually do anything as she’s not a doctor, it would actually be the police she needs reporting to for impersonating a doctor

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I think its ok to highlight the risks of filler but theyre like a dog with a bone when they get someone in with a problem. Whats happened is awful, not just because of CC, seen so many Z listers calling her out so no doubt their little minions have been hounding her. You see what the people up KHMs arse are like so I can onlyyy imagine what that poor girls had.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
To be honest, I've seen a few negative reviews about Lisa, but plenty more about this place! Anyone I know whose had them done there has had brilliant results. Regardless of whether you think she is the best or not, nobody deserves to lose their life over bloody fillers. She has been bullied an trolled for a mistake which could have happened to anyone. The CC have behaved disgustingly an like someone else said they are like a dog with a bone whenever they have correction work posts, Ffyona is a disgusting liar herself. I hope her business suffers massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to look at the CC page because their photos were *chefs kiss* saved up and when there for my first lip filler ever and it was horrific. They were so uneven. Never had the same issue again in the place i moved to since. She isnt the saviour she makes out.

Reactions: 14
So is this Lisa woman actually in hospital for trying to kill herself?

Reactions: 3
I sent them a message and replied to comments on 3 different Instagram accounts and they've blocked all of them. The pissed consumer website says it all. What a sh*tshow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The whole thing is terrible, CC is a vile vile woman.
I really hope she pulls through, I can't imagine how dark of a place she was in to attempt suicide. My heart breaks for her family!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I would say I have loads of sympathy for Lisa but I don’t. I used to live in Liverpool and although I never went to La Laa Land Aesthetics myself I know several friends and family members who have been there, some who suffered migrations, one an infection and another who didn’t get the results she wanted and ended up being blocked after being sent an aggressive messages from an anonymous account that could only be Lisa.
La Laa Land Aesthetics has a long and imperfect history in regards to fillers and they’ve had tons of complaints mostly on FB, but also over Insta.

I have only recently come across Cosmetic Consult but I hear they’ve had negative reviews too. It’s interesting that some people on Instagram are sending abuse and death threats to CC whilst in the next breath writing “Be Kind” on their stories.
Lisa did wrong, and didn’t rectify it for whatever reason, then the public gets involved and escalated a situation.
Is that you Ffyona?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone else feeling sick that CC is posting as normal on her insta?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I heard from another aesthetics practitioner that the girl with the nose occlusion was offered £5k from CC to let them use her story on their insta... don’t know if it’s true but if it is it’s definitely all been for personal gain, and they probably made out to the girl like it was just going to help spread awareness when in actual fact THEY are the frauds

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I’m all for calling people out and love that tattles an honest place unlike Instagram etc, but I feel very uncomfortable that the last update of Lisa was her being in hospital after suicide not knowing if she will make it, and you post slating her work, going by second hand opinions too.
You just slated about CC for sending abuse followed by be kind and done the equivalent 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Lalaland have updated their Instagram and she’s okay. She’s still in hospital after attempting to take her own life. I’m so happy she’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that you Ffyona?
I mean I joined back in Jan because I lost my password to my last account which was since Dec 2020...

So I highly doubt if I was Fyona I’d have waited til now to make my appearance but I understand on here if someone doesn’t follow the “trend” of the thread they *must* be the person everyones talking about right? Because one can’t possibly have a difference of opinion bearing in mind I don’t have any positive feeling to either Fyona or Lisa...

I’m all for calling people out and love that tattles an honest place unlike Instagram etc, but I feel very uncomfortable that the last update of Lisa was her being in hospital after suicide not knowing if she will make it, and you post slating her work, going by second hand opinions too.
You just slated about CC for sending abuse followed by be kind and done the equivalent 🤦🏼‍♀️
I didn’t slate her work since I personally haven’t had work done by her. What I did is mention the opinions of others I know and the experience others I know have had with her.
Hardly slating... if that’s what slating is then every single person on this site who has ever had a less than positive word to say about someone is guilty of slating surely.

Secondly I referenced the hypocrisy of those using the Be Kind hashtag on their stories and in CC comments section whilst also being abusive themselves...

I didn’t personally use the term myself. Hope that helps any confusion you may have... :)

Lalaaland_NW also had in her bio that she's a nurse, this has now been deleted as she's been called out that no one can find her on the medical register
So we have two women pretending to be medically trained.
Why do people do that when the internet makes it so easy to surface the truth?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.