The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an email from them to say they couldn’t actually find a venue for the clinic I was going to book and asked for ideas!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Today's post.... Zoom in to the bottom of the window frame under her arm near her stomach.
Why do people do this?
the window frame, the reflection in the table and the table ledge itself. The crazy thing is is these aren’t even good photoshops, their abysmal. I couldn’t trust anyone who think these pictures are believable to come anywhere near my face. I wonder what she tells the doctors who work for her “oh it’s just to keep up images” Christ.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's post.... Zoom in to the bottom of the window frame under her arm near her stomach.
Why do people do this?
Soon as I saw that post (and the story showing the walk through the house) I headed straight over here 😂

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t trust anyone who think these pictures are believable to come anywhere near my face. I wonder what she tells the doctors who work for her “oh it’s just to keep up images” Christ.
I’ve seen that Dr Richard Devine, formerly of Harley Street Skin, obviously believes that these pictures are believable, and that the best move for his career right now is to move to the CC. Or is it maybe just a touch of greed and lack of ethics? Dr Devine you’ve been a little silly!

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen that Dr Richard Devine, formerly of Harley Street Skin, obviously believes that these pictures are believable, and that the best move for his career right now is to move to the CC. Or is it maybe just a touch of greed and lack of ethics? Dr Devine you’ve been a little silly!
It’s all about the MONEY 💵 she must tell them she can make it rain!

If you want to read into more extent, search for the BeautyBrokerOffical on insta and she has a Highlight called Scams. It’s all there.
This is insane tea ☕

Just had a gander at trust pilot again for this place - most recent one is about her supposedly saying to someone loss of filler is due to their ethnicity- but again it’s her? She’s not a doctor she’s just admin? So why is she doing consultations and even commenting? I’d be like sorry let me speak to the doctors for an opinion pls 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That rags to riches story she regurgitates every few months involving scouse_ma ... hmm anyone buying into that? Or reckon that she just did sm’s fillers in exchange for an account with a few thousand followers in the early days.

That rags to riches story she regurgitates every few months involving scouse_ma ... hmm anyone buying into that? Or reckon that she just did sm’s fillers in exchange for an account with a few thousand followers in the early days.
What’s the story 😁

Ooo I haven’t heard that one. But she’s hardly rags to riches, her dads a lawyer and she was a barmaid that slept with footballers for publicity (well tried to...she managed one)

It was posted a week or so ago, a plaque she apparently bought for one of her close friends scouse_ma who she credits in the caption for introducing her to Instagram.

I dont really get the point in her sharing the story and if she had bought the sign for her why did she wait till she had walked away after her appointment to run down the road and give it to her
Such a humble brag, and people fall for it. Why did she have to include the bit about taking the piss out an old lady simply for being nice too?

I dont really get the point in her sharing the story and if she had bought the sign for her why did she wait till she had walked away after her appointment to run down the road and give it to her
It’s riddled with fabrication. 10 years ago? Her youngest child isn’t Even 10 so she was still with her ex, who is an actual doctor and pretty sure he wouldn’t appreciate being portrayed as thought he doesn’t support his kids.
And when she writes “1 doctor/1 clinic” well that 1 doctor wasn’t her.
The way she writes as well, I’m pretty sure she robs the descriptions from somewhere else and twists them into her story.

Who walks away from an aesthetic clinic appointment 'shoulders hunched, unrecognisably maudlin and broken'?

I walk outta mine feeling a million dollars!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these big captions that she occasionally posts are basically just thinly disguised humblebrags layered in slatherings of bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Latest story about their “gorgeous” staff? Not being funny but Boris Johnson could look like that with the same filter. It’s all just false advertising and it annoys me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit fishy how they’re always saying on their Instagram that the clinics are sold out everywhere months in advance, but you can log on their website and find lots of availability at short notice, at all of the different clinic locations. Try it, they’re not as busy as they say.
I Decided to book elsewhere for my treatments and found a great medic-led clinic that is a lot less expensive, and doesn’t charge £60 just for the consultation only to tell you that you need 3 or 4ml at approx £400 per ml, leaving you wondering whether it’s best to just lose out on your £60 and run!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.