Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalaland30

Just a FYI my username references the movie lalaland and not the controversial lala-gate injector. Just had to clear that up before I got loads of comments to say Hi Lala haha.

This thread is wild! I came across it accidentally after just typing consultant clinic into google and a reddit comment came up in a thread about them being fraudsters - low and behold I found the tattle forum.

I am in shock. I went to CC twice. First time was probably 7/8 years ago, and then again a few months after. I went to get lip filler on both occasions after seeing them on Instagram and being impressed at their credibility as a Dr led practice. It was the first time I would have gotten filler so I wanted to do my research and go to a reputable company... well now I think not so reputable.

When I went it was still in their 'early days' so no cannula's, just needles to inject lip filler. Ffyona was there at my first appointment and told me she was a 'fanny Dr' which made me laugh out loud as she seemed quite funny and put me at ease during the appt. There was another Dr there who was a prostate surgeon, and his brother who was 'training', who was also a Dr of some sort. The Dr who injected me was new and Fffyona was there the whole time instructing him and watching him and hovering over me. The Dr's brother was also there watching. It was quite nerve wracking having 3 people there to be honest but I trusted they knew what they were doing. Ffyona suggested my lips could take more filler, but as it was my first time having it done I was scared to have duck lips so I settled with 1ml, paid and left. I had lumpy lips for weeks. I did message Ffyona who sent me a load of medical jargon and explained this was just the filler settling. I also mentioned my lips looked exactly the same as before filler and she again redirected me to the small print I signed which says that I accepted that I may not get the desired results. She explained that some lips tend to be 'spongy' which just means they require more filler in order to achieve a good result. She offered me a £50 discount for follow up filler in 8 weeks which I accepted (stupidly). I paid another £250 I think it was and got a further 1ml. This was with another Dr, and Ffy walked in and spoke to the Dr and said another 1 ml in lips, that shouldn't take you long, you'll get that done in a few minutes and left. The Dr injecting me was an ENT Surgeon, he was quite arrogant and told me that I had an uneven top lip but that he quite liked it so he didn't correct it - he didn't even ask me! It felt so rushed. Then Ffy frantically walked in again towards the end and took payment and left. I left shortly after. As soon as I left another person was at the door ready to walk in. That put me off a little as it felt like they were just interested in taking the money and not making it a comfortable experience.

Anyway, both times were quite strange experiences and if I'm honest the second time I found Ffy to be very blunt and quite rude how she just walked in and spoke to the Dr as if I wasn't there. Needless to say I have not had filler since. I was just thinking about going back for lip filler recently but now that I have come across these threads... no chance. Can anyone recommend a Dr in London doing lip filler? CC prices have also soared since I first went, and even back then I thought damn this is pricey! £400+ is just ridiculous for 1 ml.

Gotta be thankful for the internet for stuff like this though! Saved myself £££££ and disappointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

wallcaje

This photo is old! 😩 shes posted it before with a similar story about her little girl taking the picture. I was reading the caption thinking “okay, she hasn’t necessarily stated it was today”. But then referenced her thinking about covid, then her little girl came in, said about loving living here, then, “shall I take a photo?”

this just proves she’s full of lies! Even pointless, unnecessary lies.

i went there a couple of months ago for a FFR. Ended up only getting my chin done because of the cost and that alone cost £1200. Was made to feel like a d*ck for not knowing or expecting the price for the full face, beforehand. She was so rude. At first I just thought she was upfront and ballsy, which I personally liked. But then it soon crossed over into downright rudeness. Dr Jas on the other hand, was lovely.

• Heart
Hang about love, aren’t you an accomplished piano player and of danish “Viking” decent also? And don’t forget, weren’t you on the Levi’s underwater love advert with the mermaids?! 👀
Oh yes, oh yes...are you the one with the Burmese eyes and the luscious icy Scandinavian hair? The one that can remember what someone wore back in the ice age? The one that loves her garden whilst sneaking in a glimpse of the tennis courts for your minions to lust over? The one that buys shit looking Hermes cushions?

• Haha

Annecdote

I wanna see Leah’s nose, wonder what colour it is now.

Do you think it’s still on or do you think it’s fell clean off?

If I was Her and it fell off I’d post it to LaLa Lisa in a box full of fake blood.

E1FC6339-C8A2-43DD-8726-794BD5EF6208.jpeg

This is doing the rounds on group chats

• Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
“ I’m recognised a lot”

Hm. Okay then. If people are staring Ffyona it’s because they are wondering the fffuck you’ve done to your ffface.

• Haha

PickleDunion

Happy NYE to all!! Hope it’s a good one so far! Been catching up with folk as per over the season and spoke to a mate today who had some more insight than me. We saw the latest “I was destitute but look at me now” modesty post so I asked my mate to review and send me something to share if they could later. Here goes:

I am so glad you’ve filled me in but gutted I wasn’t aware sooner but what a year!!

Let’s start with the ‘financially decimated by a divorce that made “war of the roses’ look like a Chelsea pensioners tea’. War of the roses part isn’t far off actually from what I know, but it’s only because she wanted a fight to the death as she was infuriated, as narcs often are 🙄, at having been found out basically.

She already owned two properties prior to the marriage but in the divorce said she couldn’t move back in to them as they had tenants so needed the full proceeds of the marital home to relocate somewhere with the kids. Then once she’d got at least 75% (I don’t know the actual amount but he wasn’t left with even a quarter by all accounts) of the marital house in court she moved straight back in to one she already owned, and made a considerable amount of money in the process. She was back to owning two properties with cash in the bank. She fought for a ridiculous amount of spousal maintenance, asking for more than 5k a month at one stage, which was argued in court leaving her still with a very generous monthly spousal payment and the child payments on top, two houses and the cash from the marital home. Oh, and the clinic which was signed over to her to she could continue to provide for herself – and as we all know loads, she has. He lost his only home to her and the kids (rightly so kids have to be supported and please know I don’t agree with anyone who suggests otherwise) and he had to move in to a flat above a shop, which was all that he could afford whilst making all these payments to her and rebuilding funds (and a life!!) after falling victim to the biggest fraudster in kingdom come 👀

Oh, and he does also contribute to the school fees too for both kids apparently but there was a big hoo-ha about that last year and she took him to court for more money despite bleating on about how she does it all herself and is so successful.🙄

Just also seen her comment on the same post about how she has no idea that her kids had made little scrubs to ‘go as me’ for inspirational womens day….What momma doesn’t know or prepares their kids outfits for such things? Sad truth is she’ll have ordered those herself and sent them in whilst other kids are going as the likes of Florence Nightingale and Maya Angelou. Real inspirational women. Not some lass who sold her story of an affair with a mess and worked up her game of scams and gaslighting from there.

I think I’ve made my point and happy for you to share it. Just advise ppl to take what she posts with a pinch of salt. It’s kind of obvious when you step outside of her bubble and look in to it but it’s hard for ppl to see when they’re in her midst.

• Wow
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Been sent this. There’s actually people on there defending “poor Lisa” who “tried to take her own life” 🙄🙄
FB44E81D-0389-4D17-983F-5B9D9E77B613.jpeg

• Wow

TrashPanda69

This photo is old! 😩 shes posted it before with a similar story about her little girl taking the picture. I was reading the caption thinking “okay, she hasn’t necessarily stated it was today”. But then referenced her thinking about covid, then her little girl came in, said about loving living here, then, “shall I take a photo?”

this just proves she’s full of lies! Even pointless, unnecessary lies.

i went there a couple of months ago for a FFR. Ended up only getting my chin done because of the cost and that alone cost £1200. Was made to feel like a d*ck for not knowing or expecting the price for the full face, beforehand. She was so rude. At first I just thought she was upfront and ballsy, which I personally liked. But then it soon crossed over into downright rudeness. Dr Jas on the other hand, was lovely.
Even in the comments someone said they still loved that picture and she replied saying it deserved trotting out every now and again! I had to go back and read the caption to confirm she stated the pic was taken that morning. What a bizzare woman she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Animalprint

Thread number 2 well done @LoisLane most voted title take a bow

TLDR quick recap, consultant clinic outed lala land for botching a girls nose bullied her something chronic which is ironic coming from a NON MEDIC who claims to be a doctor, went viral, lala land said she was going to kill herself, world war 10 in the world of aesthetics went off - consultant clinic came back and said lala land wasn't in hospital after a suicide attempt put pissed in a pub having fights and they have proof

Both parties have claimed to have proof thoughout the Internets longest argument - neither have came up with the goods....CC still throwing shade.... The saga continues

Mod edit - previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:

LoisLane

That is an embarrassingly poor discount - for people suffering with terminal illness!
They could do better than that - I bet they don’t drive round orphanages on Christmas Eve donating all their children’s presents like our Ffffy does. Maybe she should teach them some lessons in generousity.

Ahhhh so she reads here?

Hey Ffyona hun, I’m not surprised you read here since apparently you don’t sleep you super human warrior princess. Has marvel been in touch? I think I’d be interested in you joining the Avengers Team.
Just don’t show up in your chauffeur driven Rolls hun, it may get a few dents
She must do...someone outed her boyfriend on Facebook and then realised he’d written the only 5 star review on Trustpilot...it was only minutes and she’d deleted it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Anyone know if this is still the case?! 👀View attachment 599182

This just shows how bad her “doctors” are. To let a non-medic control the consultation and advise someone on procedures?! Even if they don’t need them, it’s not the point. It’s basically like going to your GP and the receptionist coming in and advising (although tbf I think most Gp receptionists would love to be able to come in too! 🤣)
Ommmmg the fact they all wear balenciagas is fucking hysterical. That tells me everything I need to know about them. Style (ish) over substance it’s made me cringe that

Cocoboo

904A3C00-BFA0-4079-A2C4-4C94E3A6081D.png
Amazing company? Am I missing something it’s hardly the most generous of offers? A measly 10% off for being “terminal?” 😐

• Wow

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I seen your pic on the last thread but your insta handle wasn’t on it, was it? How the hell has she found you with all them followers?
Because basically another post was complomenting her correcting the nose situation and I, as a qualified advanced aesthetic registered nurse @ her in the comments and said she pretends to be a doctor of aesthetics

Because basically another post was complomenting her correcting the nose situation and I, as a qualified advanced aesthetic registered nurse @ her in the comments and said she pretends to be a doctor of aesthetics
And this is not to say aesthetics is the way to go, I'm also a full time NHS nurse wanting to make more money, but in no way would I doctor my photos or bring down someone else's business, mistakes happen, I've been lucky that so far I haven't experienced any, but they do happen and its being prepared for that, but her absolute barrage of abuse she recruited is disgusting, Its a risk you take having these procedures and you need to know that the person you are going to has the correct skills to correct it, I as a registered nurse am not against beauty therapists carrying out these procedures as long as they know how to deal with any complications that may arise, but ffyona or whatever her fucking name is, is disgusting and a fucking catfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 12