The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but how can people not see that the picture on the right has been subject to HEAVY facetuning?!
I think theyā€™re probably both edited but she must be seriously unwell to think that she can get away with saying thatā€™s what she looks like at 51.
Well she is cos all the comments are fawning over her. Itā€™s ridiculous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sorry but how can people not see that the picture on the right has been subject to HEAVY facetuning?!
I think theyā€™re probably both edited but she must be seriously unwell to think that she can get away with saying thatā€™s what she looks like at 51.
Well she is cos all the comments are fawning over her. Itā€™s ridiculous
She looks bleeping shocking on both and admitting to all them procedures to ā€œlook betterā€ she looks terrible. Scrolling through the comments she is so dramatic also and itā€™s such a praise me post

Reactions: 5
Is there a picture anywhere of what she ACTUALLY currently looks like?

Iā€™ve seen her and sheā€™s NOTHING like either. And certainly wasnā€™t like that 5 years ago.
Also, whatā€™s this comment? Alopecia and cancer? Is she trying to suggest her hair is thicker now but was thinner due to cancer??? Really?? I recall the skin cancer thing but there was no further treatment.. no chemo.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve seen her and sheā€™s NOTHING like either. And certainly wasnā€™t like that 5 years ago.
Also, whatā€™s this comment? Alopecia and cancer? Is she trying to suggest her hair is thicker now but was thinner due to cancer??? Really?? I recall the skin cancer thing but there was no further treatment.. no chemo.
She is shameless. How much lower can she go?

View attachment 1929271View attachment 1929272

How can she have the audacity ???? Sheā€™s a dangerous person sheā€™s that deluded
So dangerous, young women will go to get these procedures done and not understand why they donā€™t look like her.
for a 51 year old woman to do this must come from some deep insecurity.
I know someone like this and what I canā€™t fathom is how people fawn over what is clearly a heavily, badly edited photo, feeding the problem.
What must the people she works with think of this, does she not realise people will see her actual face?!

Isnā€™t she too much !!! I have girls and often they will say how amazing I look when I straighten my bleeping wig, but would I be arsed sawing that on SM??? She is something else , and downright emotionally dangerous the way she acts.

She is truly terrifying.

Imagine being in a relationship with her! Past or present.

Gone Girl vibes. šŸ˜³

I was looking on companies house last night and things donā€™t seem to add up for me. I just dunno how she has a turnover to support that life. She had a lot of cash in the bank the other year and it halved. All very odd. I canā€™t see that they have shrunk in business, more that they have grown. So yeah, nothing adds up. Thatā€™s what a good accountant does though I suppose.

• Heart