The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. If you’re looking for a woman who’s so incredibly insecure about who she actually is then look no further! 🙈 so she apparently got a scholarship to Harvard! Wowee. So she presumably gave that up as she had her kids at the same time? And several degrees already when just in her 30s whilst working as a model and also being a doctor? In between that she found the time to be ruddocks mistress? The clinic was started in 2014 so she was early 40s. Any by that time she apparently was a doctor but also now claims to have been a wizard in law and had “several” other degrees? Anyone else notice that this stinks? 💩 love to know what these other degrees are Ffyona please provide the proof!
All I can say is what the duck, this woman needs a mental health diagnosis of narcissist and sociopath

Reactions: 7
It’s Robinson when you Google neil ruddock mistress it comes up but she changed the spelling of her first name knot long after then
She comes off like a complete dick in that interview doesn’t she?! Talking about how disgusting he is for cheating on his wife. Well, yeah he was, but so was she! Knew exactly what she was doing to a family. Clearly she fancied 15 mins of fame off his I’m a Celeb coat tails.

And yeah you’re bang on with the life story being bullshit. Amazing isn’t it how she’s the best of the best of the best in everything - a full scholarship to Harvard and couldn’t physically achieve higher grades than she got… Sure. Wasn’t it mentioned on here that she worked as a pharmaceutical rep? Nothing wrong with that job but not what I’d expect from someone who graduated top of their class from the most prestigious university in the US.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps one of her several degrees is French as she’s fluent in that apparently 🙄 is there anything she can’t do?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen this and thought that it looks suspiciously like she, as a non-medic, is advising someone of what work they need on their face whilst two actual doctors sit and watch/allow it to happen?! 🙈 Let’s hope it’ll be one of them who actually picks up the needle and injects - but I’d be fuming if I booked a consultation and just had the lawyer/CEO non medic telling me what I needed to have done 🤣 they’re grim for letting her consult and should probably check with their insurers if that’s okay 🤔

I went for lip filler a few years ago. I had just got engaged and mentioned it and she was sitting in with Dr Ellie who did my treatment. Ffyona started advising me about how to balance my face so it would look better (kept telling me I was “gorgeous” but needed this, this and this) and also told me not to get married as all men are cheats 🙃
I have since been to dr Natalie and dr Ellie who both left CC and they both say that she made up a loaf of lies about them after they left.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The truth is Ffyona is a deeply jealous, sad, insecure person deep down.

I have no idea how she has any friends.

I think her boyfriend has broken up with her too.

Reactions: 2
The truth is Ffyona is a deeply jealous, sad, insecure person deep down.

I have no idea how she has any friends.

I think her boyfriend has broken up with her too.
Why do you think that? She doesn’t take well to rejection as we’ve seen with her tabloid tales! 🤣

Wow. If you’re looking for a woman who’s so incredibly insecure about who she actually is then look no further! 🙈 so she apparently got a scholarship to Harvard! Wowee. So she presumably gave that up as she had her kids at the same time? And several degrees already when just in her 30s whilst working as a model and also being a doctor? In between that she found the time to be ruddocks mistress? The clinic was started in 2014 so she was early 40s. Any by that time she apparently was a doctor but also now claims to have been a wizard in law and had “several” other degrees? Anyone else notice that this stinks? 💩 love to know what these other degrees are Ffyona please provide the proof!
When she was Ruddocks mistress is she was bar maid, that’s were they met 🙈

Anyone else heaving at her latest post about her rolls? 🤣 did it all on her own. Didn’t wipe her ex husband out at all in the divorce of course. Or coin it from his business. She’s so vile and cringe. 🤢

Her filtered pics are so hilarious! I’d pay good money to see an unfiltered in natural daylight photo.

Reactions: 3
Cba searching the threads, but did someone say it’s not worth contacting that charlottes brightside who she’s working with? I’d be interested to see what they think of the way she speaks to genuine people are asking questions about the “charity” she claims to be doing.

Cba searching the threads, but did someone say it’s not worth contacting that charlottes brightside who she’s working with? I’d be interested to see what they think of the way she speaks to genuine people are asking questions about the “charity” she claims to be doing.
Did you mean to put this on Truffs thread?

And just so you know, someone did say it’s not worth contacting Brightside 👌🏻

Getting all these narcs mixed up 😂😂

Happy NYE to all!! Hope it’s a good one so far! Been catching up with folk as per over the season and spoke to a mate today who had some more insight than me. We saw the latest “I was destitute but look at me now” modesty post so I asked my mate to review and send me something to share if they could later. Here goes:

I am so glad you’ve filled me in but gutted I wasn’t aware sooner but what a year!!

Let’s start with the ‘financially decimated by a divorce that made “war of the roses’ look like a Chelsea pensioners tea’. War of the roses part isn’t far off actually from what I know, but it’s only because she wanted a fight to the death as she was infuriated, as narcs often are 🙄, at having been found out basically.

She already owned two properties prior to the marriage but in the divorce said she couldn’t move back in to them as they had tenants so needed the full proceeds of the marital home to relocate somewhere with the kids. Then once she’d got at least 75% (I don’t know the actual amount but he wasn’t left with even a quarter by all accounts) of the marital house in court she moved straight back in to one she already owned, and made a considerable amount of money in the process. She was back to owning two properties with cash in the bank. She fought for a ridiculous amount of spousal maintenance, asking for more than 5k a month at one stage, which was argued in court leaving her still with a very generous monthly spousal payment and the child payments on top, two houses and the cash from the marital home. Oh, and the clinic which was signed over to her to she could continue to provide for herself – and as we all know loads, she has. He lost his only home to her and the kids (rightly so kids have to be supported and please know I don’t agree with anyone who suggests otherwise) and he had to move in to a flat above a shop, which was all that he could afford whilst making all these payments to her and rebuilding funds (and a life!!) after falling victim to the biggest fraudster in kingdom come 👀

Oh, and he does also contribute to the school fees too for both kids apparently but there was a big hoo-ha about that last year and she took him to court for more money despite bleating on about how she does it all herself and is so successful.🙄

Just also seen her comment on the same post about how she has no idea that her kids had made little scrubs to ‘go as me’ for inspirational womens day….What momma doesn’t know or prepares their kids outfits for such things? Sad truth is she’ll have ordered those herself and sent them in whilst other kids are going as the likes of Florence Nightingale and Maya Angelou. Real inspirational women. Not some lass who sold her story of an affair with a mess and worked up her game of scams and gaslighting from there.

I think I’ve made my point and happy for you to share it. Just advise ppl to take what she posts with a pinch of salt. It’s kind of obvious when you step outside of her bubble and look in to it but it’s hard for ppl to see when they’re in her midst.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy NYE to all!! Hope it’s a good one so far! Been catching up with folk as per over the season and spoke to a mate today who had some more insight than me. We saw the latest “I was destitute but look at me now” modesty post so I asked my mate to review and send me something to share if they could later. Here goes:

I am so glad you’ve filled me in but gutted I wasn’t aware sooner but what a year!!

Let’s start with the ‘financially decimated by a divorce that made “war of the roses’ look like a Chelsea pensioners tea’. War of the roses part isn’t far off actually from what I know, but it’s only because she wanted a fight to the death as she was infuriated, as narcs often are 🙄, at having been found out basically.

She already owned two properties prior to the marriage but in the divorce said she couldn’t move back in to them as they had tenants so needed the full proceeds of the marital home to relocate somewhere with the kids. Then once she’d got at least 75% (I don’t know the actual amount but he wasn’t left with even a quarter by all accounts) of the marital house in court she moved straight back in to one she already owned, and made a considerable amount of money in the process. She was back to owning two properties with cash in the bank. She fought for a ridiculous amount of spousal maintenance, asking for more than 5k a month at one stage, which was argued in court leaving her still with a very generous monthly spousal payment and the child payments on top, two houses and the cash from the marital home. Oh, and the clinic which was signed over to her to she could continue to provide for herself – and as we all know loads, she has. He lost his only home to her and the kids (rightly so kids have to be supported and please know I don’t agree with anyone who suggests otherwise) and he had to move in to a flat above a shop, which was all that he could afford whilst making all these payments to her and rebuilding funds (and a life!!) after falling victim to the biggest fraudster in kingdom come 👀

Oh, and he does also contribute to the school fees too for both kids apparently but there was a big hoo-ha about that last year and she took him to court for more money despite bleating on about how she does it all herself and is so successful.🙄

Just also seen her comment on the same post about how she has no idea that her kids had made little scrubs to ‘go as me’ for inspirational womens day….What momma doesn’t know or prepares their kids outfits for such things? Sad truth is she’ll have ordered those herself and sent them in whilst other kids are going as the likes of Florence Nightingale and Maya Angelou. Real inspirational women. Not some lass who sold her story of an affair with a mess and worked up her game of scams and gaslighting from there.

I think I’ve made my point and happy for you to share it. Just advise ppl to take what she posts with a pinch of salt. It’s kind of obvious when you step outside of her bubble and look in to it but it’s hard for ppl to see when they’re in her midst.
This is the tea I need for my quiet night in on NYE!! ☕

I almost did a backflip my eyes rolled so much when she said ‘I actually hate posting stuff like this….’
Girl please, we know more about your ‘humble beginnings’ than your prices. Every ten posts is a little old me sob story sandwiched between how well you do, the rolls Royce you drive, your literal mansion in Cheshire, your jet set lifestyle, the fact your company is worth eight figures.

I’d have more respect if you just owned your success instead of the constant attention seeking, narcissistic play downs.

It’d be cringe for anyone to carry on the way you do but the fact so many people know the truth makes it even more outrageous.

I think the standards have dropped in CC. The FFRs do look good, don’t get me wrong but that’s because the before pictures look filtered to empathise shadows/make the clients look older or are taken from an unflattering angle in poor light.

Reactions: 9
This is the tea I need for my quiet night in on NYE!! ☕

I almost did a backflip my eyes rolled so much when she said ‘I actually hate posting stuff like this….’
Girl please, we know more about your ‘humble beginnings’ than your prices. Every ten posts is a little old me sob story sandwiched between how well you do, the rolls Royce you drive, your literal mansion in Cheshire, your jet set lifestyle, the fact your company is worth eight figures.

I’d have more respect if you just owned your success instead of the constant attention seeking, narcissistic play downs.

It’d be cringe for anyone to carry on the way you do but the fact so many people know the truth makes it even more outrageous.

I think the standards have dropped in CC. The FFRs do look good, don’t get me wrong but that’s because the before pictures look filtered to empathise shadows/make the clients look older or are taken from an unflattering angle in poor light.
I think the FFRs are so she make more money basically. It’s not about the client it’s about the cash! But it’s true, every other post is one about her and her modesty. You don’t see any about the actual doctors.

Reactions: 4