The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally has BDD. NPD, delusions of grandeur. Pathological liar and seemingly genuinely believes her own narrative.
I’ve copied and pasted this from a well known website dealing with personality disorders. Malignant narcissism is well recognised. Does anyone who knows Ffyona recognise any of this? If I was her current man I’d be running a mile!!

“Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary, but the following are often characteristic in malignant narcissists:

• Preoccupied with fantasies about beauty, brilliance, success, and power
  • Unable to handle criticism
  • Tendency to lash out if they feel slighted
  • Likely to take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Overly concerned about their appearance
  • The expectation of being treated as superior
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Inflated sense of self and inability to self-regulate
  • Having no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits them
  • Having an attitude of deserving the best of everything”

Reactions: 5
I’ve copied and pasted this from a well known website dealing with personality disorders. Malignant narcissism is well recognised. Does anyone who knows Ffyona recognise any of this? If I was her current man I’d be running a mile!!

“Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary, but the following are often characteristic in malignant narcissists:

• Preoccupied with fantasies about beauty, brilliance, success, and power
  • Unable to handle criticism
  • Tendency to lash out if they feel slighted
  • Likely to take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Overly concerned about their appearance
  • The expectation of being treated as superior
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Inflated sense of self and inability to self-regulate
  • Having no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits them
  • Having an attitude of deserving the best of everything”
*Blocks you on social media if you say anything that could be perceived as remotely critical

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got her fella on again…the botoxed Prince 😂 wonder if she’s Facetuned him too 🤔
What’s most bizarre is she doesn’t admit to him being her fella, and makes out it’s taken 12 months for him to agree to have his results shared, when we’ve already seen him before? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow. What a wild ride this has been from the first thread. I particularly enjoyed the the who's who of scouse scrotes in the middle. Weavin Steven had me 😂😂 i think i need to go to bed now... IBB!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ I’m recognised a lot”

Hm. Okay then. If people are staring Ffyona it’s because they are wondering the fffuck you’ve done to your ffface.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah and she’s an actress now! She must at least 200 years old…all the different careers she’s had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah and she’s an actress now! She must at least 200 years old…all the different careers she’s had 🤣
Apparently her ex was directing hollyoaks from 2006-2007 so maybe he got her a bit part? Although that’s not 25 years ago. She never worked as an actress before then although has claimed to have been in the Levi’s advert, a music video and corrie apparently. I’ve said before about her bizarre career history and how it doesn’t add up at all - especially when you read the two press articles about her and ruddock. She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when she met him. Or just some pub 👀 but again, that’ll be misinformation from the press. Not her lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great to see this thread, but I’m astonished this place is still up and running. Their reviews are atrocious for a reason - they botched my tear trough filler leaving me with a lump under one eye that took a year to disappear. A year!
When I complained I was asked to come in to see Dr Joshua. He said there was nothing wrong with my eye (you could plainly see the lump) and insinuated that I was just trying to make some money off them, purely because I’d waited months to complain. I waited months because they told me to keep massaging the area and I believed them! He also secretly filmed this meeting - he had a camera on his desk and I heard him switch it off as I left the room. So creepy.
And yes, Ffyona looks NOTHING like her photos. She’s a woman in her 50s who has had a lot of botched work done on her face. She’s a walking advert to NOT have work done!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She ffyona is on one again slating MCR, they’re both as bad as each other. Scum bags!
I mean, MCR are awful and create monsters but Ffyona’s fake sincerity about ‘only being educational’ oh puhlease you daft bint! She’s got more excuses than Putin for bad behaviour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t do threads cause she can’t! None of the clinics she runs are CQC registered. You’d bet if she was, she would be coining it in.. great mark up! Ffyona offers nothing but filler & tox. No energy devices, no hydrafacial.. all clinics can but shut up quickly so she can make a quick getaway when they eventually catch up with her

That doctor Josh has good reviews (but with a couple of really bad ones in there too on Google). I wonder if he was behaving differently because he was working for Ffyona? I know there was a bit of an uproar around him not long ago because of his comments towards one of the Geordie Shore girls looks.

She doesn’t do threads cause she can’t! None of the clinics she runs are CQC registered. You’d bet if she was, she would be coining it in.. great mark up! Ffyona offers nothing but filler & tox. No energy devices, no hydrafacial.. all clinics can but shut up quickly so she can make a quick getaway when they eventually catch up with her
The irony of calling yourself ‘Consultant Clinic’ but not being CQC registered..or having actual consultants working there 😅

Last edited:
They’re dentists and junior doctors by the looks of it, certainly not ‘consultants’ or advanced medics (like her ex Grant 😉).

Prob not much different from my local gp down the road who does aesthetics now too, he might be great knowing his anatomy but he doesn’t have much of an artistic eye himself, which I suspect is also the case with many if not most of the injectors working at CC going by the way Ffyona goes crazy with the photoshopping for the before and after pics.

Most of her customers seem to not realise they are paying a massive premium for well nothing, except to enhance fibbing Ffyona’s lifestyle:

I work in aesthetics too and it’s as much about art as knowing the medical side of things (my dad actually is a hospital consultant, a real one 😅)

Reactions: 8
They’re dentists and junior doctors by the looks of it, certainly not ‘consultants’ or advanced medics (like her ex Grant 😉).

Prob not much different from my local gp down the road who does aesthetics now too, he might be great knowing his anatomy but he doesn’t have much of an artistic eye himself, which I suspect is also the case with many if not most of the injectors working at CC going by the way Ffyona goes crazy with the photoshopping for the before and after pics.

Most of her customers seem to not realise they are paying a massive premium for well nothing, except to enhance fibbing Ffyona’s lifestyle:

I work in aesthetics too and it’s as much about art as knowing the medical side of things (my dad actually is a hospital consultant, a real one 😅)
That’s true actually…I’ve been to a GP and she had absolutely no aesthetic eye at all! Just filled (safely) random places and it didn’t look right!
I’d only go to someone medically qualified because of prescribing issues but just because you’re a medic doesn’t mean you have a creative side at all!

Reactions: 1
New post today about seeing all the docs in 1 place….1st in the vid sort of implying she’s a doc again 🙄

Reactions: 2