The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He admitted that his new haircut makes him look less ill. Isn't that a sign that you may have a problem!

Reactions: 5
So the America trip is gifted! Oh what a surprise! So it wasn't for Brogans birthday? Why lie? Makes you look like a dick!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So the America trip is gifted! Oh what a surprise! So it wasn't for Brogans birthday? Why lie? Makes you look like a dick!
Why didn’t he just say it was bloody gifted instead of making out he’d paid for it as a birthday gift?! Yeah he looks a total dick and it just shows how anyone could make it on social media because these two are dull 😂

Reactions: 8
Why didn’t he just say it was bloody gifted instead of making out he’d paid for it as a birthday gift?! Yeah he looks a total dick and it just shows how anyone could make it on social media because these two are dull 😂
Gifted to promote cuz we can all afford a holiday to America right now! Ant stand them and refuse to unblock them

Reactions: 9
Gifted to promote cuz we can all afford a holiday to America right now! Ant stand them and refuse to unblock them
Exactly, what a bleeping joke in the current climate 🙄. I’m starting to think they’re a bit simple, she gets sick before every holiday because she’s that excited?! 🤪

Reactions: 5
So that ball rolling game for her to reveal their holiday destination was obviously rigged then

Omg, the video of them at the airport, when she puts the camera onto Shane on the bus, he looks like he’s got one of those aging filters on 😳 shocking

Reactions: 2
Americas massively over rated in my opinion no interest in going . Hope there wheels and zip break on there suitcase for lying .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So shady making a big fuss out of a random holiday game when they BOTH knew all along it was a freebie. This is why no influencer can be trusted for their opinion as it’s all fake

So shady making a big fuss out of a random holiday game when they BOTH knew all along it was a freebie. This is why no influencer can be trusted for their opinion as it’s all fake
Especially when he would make a video asking for ideas and places people recommend that they could do when the holiday company was giving them an itinerary anyway! Clearly doing videos for the ££

Reactions: 4
It gets me how Brogan is like ‘Shane’s so thoughtful/surprising me etc.’ Yet whenever he is it’s because it’s gifted or an AD. Like Mother’s Day and her birthday. Awww so sweet and thoughtful Brogan that he has to be paid to do it 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He did the same with the hair transplant saying he was thinking about it, then asking for recommendations then days later it’s booked and he’s having it free

I’m sorry but contract negotiations will have been going on for ages behind the scenes so they’re really treating the audience like mugs that this all just magically happens. They know what they’re doing

Reactions: 7
He did the same with the hair transplant saying he was thinking about it, then asking for recommendations then days later it’s booked and he’s having it free

I’m sorry but contract negotiations will have been going on for ages behind the scenes so they’re really treating the audience like mugs that this all just magically happens. They know what they’re doing
They’re all at the same shite and people are starting to see through it and tired of them freeloaders getting all handed to them while people can’t afford to put their light/heat on.
Time to start unfollowing and let their freebies die in the wilderness!

Reactions: 3
Really think he should of got blood test before going to America he looks terrible. Like his eyes are sunken in .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.