The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He feels great apparently they've deffo taken something else aswell . He looks awful now his hair wtf
duck me if he feels great looking like that! Brogans face always looks miserable so whatever they have taken isn't working clearly!

Reactions: 3
He literally sounds like my dad he's like 50 odd 😂😂 Can't wait for the boring trip do you really need to film it 😴

Reactions: 2
Trigger warning think he has or on his way to a eating disorder 🫣 He looks very ill now .

Trigger warning think he has or on his way to a eating disorder 🫣 He looks very ill now .
He does look very ill. He looks like she's on the hardcore drugs! He's lost too much weight too far too quickly and he will only lose more as if he goes back to eating "bad" food then he will pile it all on!

He does look very ill. He looks like she's on the hardcore drugs! He's lost too much weight too far too quickly and he will only lose more as if he goes back to eating "bad" food then he will pile it all on!
Actually concerning now like there in a race with eachother on who can be the skinniest. He looked ok when he was halfway not to fat not skinny .

I also find brogan looks different some days she looks slim other days her over hang is noticeable . Wondering if she uses filters

Reactions: 1
Maybe someone could tell Shane what bulking means swear he's said it every month so far a garden rake has more meat on it then him .

Hair transplant has worked then, what a great ad for the company?!
1000017363.jpg

---
Has Shane lost some weight? Like obviously I can’t be 100% sure he has, so thought I’d ask Tattle. Cause I thought if he had that he’d of at least posted one thing about it… 🙄😅.
Thread title suggestion off the back of CinnamonBun's post, "Have The Coles lost some weight? They've kept that quiet!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They've obviously been reading here 😂😂 he wants to bulk now (put on weight basically) . It's about time. He's looking scrawny as duck

Reactions: 4
They've obviously been reading here 😂😂 he wants to bulk now (put on weight basically) . It's about time. He's looking scrawny as duck
Looks like a bad prawn from the packet 😂 pretty sure this guy doesn't know what bulking means he's said it every month for ages now instead he's just gone the opposite lost more weight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like a bad prawn from the packet 😂 pretty sure this guy doesn't know what bulking means he's said it every month for ages now instead he's just gone the opposite lost more weight
I reckon he's saying it now as they going to America and he knows he won't be able to eat healthy over there or exercise/go to the gym/running and he will put weight on. As soon as they come back he will be taking whatever he's taking for it all to come off again!

The Coles #2: Shane is looking haggard and old,
hair transplant complete but he’s still bald!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really needs to stop with the sun beds! She’s getting darker and darker her poor skin! She’s need to be careful especially because she has a lot of moles worst thing she could be doing silly girl!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.